Sadie's Salacious Stories

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sadie's Salacious Stories

Postby SereneSadie » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:35 am

So uh, lurked around the site for a few years now, recently made an account as I felt like getting more into original work again, and now I have something to show of it.

I'll be compiling an index of my works and chapters here, hope you all enjoy!

Jessica Lance: Unbirthing Spy

Last edited by SereneSadie on Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
I write primarily F/F unbirth/pregnancy focused stories, the former of which feature here. (Unless I get to writing that full novel one day.)
SereneSadie
New to the forum

Re: Sadie's Salacious Stories

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:45 am

:oops: Wow! That's some steamy, good stuff! I want that job! Well written! :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:37 am

Welcome to the Portal! That story is a great one to debut with, thanks for coming out of “lurker-mode” to share it with us! I hope you write more in this setting, this hints at all sorts of interesting things going on.

As for the upload system here, you need to PM Eka and ask for a gallery to post your work in - include a link to this thread as an example of the works you’d post. I’ve quoted the relevant FAQ section below. After you’ve had a gallery created, you’ll be able to post to it by going to your userpage, selecting the “gallery” tab, and clicking on “New item” (or “new folder” if you want to create folders to organize your postings first.)

“ Q: I am an artist/writer/contributor and I want to put something on your site, how do I do that?
A: Any content contributors will need an account for this portal. If you don't have one, please sign up!
If you are an artist or writer and want to open an album in our gallery, please send a Direct request private message to Eka including one example or more of your completed vore related work for reference to open your gallery. If it is a story, make sure to send the entire, completed story.
Guidelines for submission: All work must be created by you, or commissioned by you with you having the full right to the item. If any work is not your creation, you must add in the caption/comment who the original creator is.
Guidelines for non-vore material: Please create a sub-album named "Non-vore" and put anything that is not related to vore in there, with no subfolders under the album called "non-vore" please. The focus of this site is still by-and-large vore. Also, please keep at least 50%+ of your work vore related.
Other guidelines: Currently we do not accept any Photo edit, non-original sprite edit, and non-original 3d models rendering image submission into our gallery until further notices. Please keep those in the forum. Originally made sprite and original 3dmodels with minor details (such as background or other minor objects) not originally created, are still acceptable
Tagging: Some tags are mandatory, like Hard Vore, Gore, Underage, Non-vore. Be sure to add them when necessary. For any mandatory tag, we recommend using "Registered only" for view permission.
Unfinished work: Please make sure any images that are either uncolored, non-inked or haven't been cropped and edited with the "Scrapbook mode" box are checked and set to "registered only" under permission. We do not permit these types of work to show up in submission or front page.”
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SereneSadie » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:09 pm

I feel like selective blindness struck again when browsing through, thanks for the pointers on how to get the gallery set up.

I do in fact have some more ideas for this original setting, namely the delivery, and maybe exploring more of this organization's details, and then something special between Jessica and the waitress. Just really felt like giving the spy genre a new flair.
I write primarily F/F unbirth/pregnancy focused stories, the former of which feature here. (Unless I get to writing that full novel one day.)
SereneSadie
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth