Does anyone here read Chinese? I found this awesome picture.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Does anyone here read Chinese? I found this awesome picture.

Postby Gutlover » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:35 pm

I found a couple of really well done drawings on Rule34 xxx. I can't tell if its self birth, or unbirth but either way its amazing, and I really want a translation.

NSFW obviously.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=3986119

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=3986137

more pics from the artist

warning one of them has guro.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=nbnn
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Does anyone here read Chinese? I found this awesome pict

Postby SnakeEyes » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:22 am

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=3986137

I can't read the language but for this picture I'd love to come up with my own story, like it's some sort of secret ancient torture method where women were held in another women's womb with nothing but their head sticking out as an act of shame. They have to be carried around the town like they all day or all week even
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:07 am

Damn now I really regret flunking the reading portion of my Chinese classes. Context seems like probably unbirth (given the clothes, this might be taking place at a wedding?) but the umbilical cord is unusual.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:49 am

Context seems like probably unbirth (given the clothes, this might be taking place at a wedding?

Yeah. Its interesting that its a wedding too. Maybe its some sort of ceremony where a bridesmaid gets chosen to be the newlyweds couple's new daughter?

Noxyoursox wrote:the umbilical cord is unusual.

Unbirthing where the victim age regresses or is kept prisoner in the womb almost always has umbilical cords (how else would they survive?). You are probably thinking of cum digestion/vaginal vore. Which while similar isn't technically true unbirth.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby poldenski » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:43 am

hopefully this works got a loose translation for you as Chinese is a pain to translate properly
Attachments
22f08def5535a0258919843f68221733 (1).jpeg
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:01 am

Thank you!!

If I'm understanding correctly, the father tricked his wife? or random woman? into signing a contract with a demon to sacrifice his daughter? Its a confusing, but interesting back story.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyad » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:58 pm

I'm a native speaker and it's simply a ritual that's considered evil in Chinese culture, usually from Southeast Asia. On the wedding night, a man similar to an alchemist signed a contract with a demon, and instructed his wife to UB his daughter at the wedding, with the purpose of using this woman's special womb to transform humans into demons and create A whole army. Very old story.
nyad
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth