Looking for an old story may be a long shot

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for an old story may be a long shot

Postby Ezekail » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:33 am

Years ago I stumbled upon a story online about a godes who takes a girl under her wing and teaches her to unbirth. From that point the story goes through several scenes of this girl unbirthing people in different cities and settings before she angers the goddess and gets unbirthed herself. I’m not 100% positive but I think one of the two main characters was named Callie or kallie. I’ve tried searching everything I can think of and have never been able to find it again but it was always a favorite and is what got me into all this to begin with. If anyone knows how to find or has it downloaded I’d appreciate a link. Thanks I’m advance.
Ezekail
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an old story may be a long shot

Postby grimmelhausen » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:21 pm

It's called Double, Double.

It's here, together with its sequel, The Lesson

https://aryion.com/g4/view/247975
grimmelhausen
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth