How to write the insertion process to be more exciting?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How to write the insertion process to be more exciting?

Postby Jannak » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Hello I'm looking for advise to how write the unbirthing scenario and the insertion process itself being feet first to be more exciting and arousing at the same time with good pay off?

Like during a realistic hospital scene the protagonist is being assisted by the surgical team to be slowly inserted into her new mother's womb and I wonder what comments she would make during insertion and how to describe the relaxing feeling of it?

Since I'm attempting to have more interaction between the Unbirthee, The Mother-to-be and the rest of the surgical team around her.

Perhaps like for example "OMG I actually miss this warmth!" or "This feels so bizarre like a bad dream but I'm actually enjoying it" or "This is like watching birthing footage on rewind" or something like that? Since I'm trying to capture how a real person would react being unbirthed and have it arousing at the same time?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: How to write the insertion process to be more exciting?

Postby TheDragonBoy » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:56 pm

Well, 'exciting' to me means 'tension'. Give the people involved something they're looking forward to, or something their worried about. Are they wondering what it will feel like? Will it be warm or hot? Comfortable or cramped? Will the pred be stuffed or pleasantly full? If it's pleasurable, how good will it feel- and how much better will it feel when the prey is almost all the way in, compared to just their feet. These are things the characters could be wondering. And even if they know the answers, they could still be curious about exactly how intense those experiences will be for them, or for their partner. Depending on the relationship, you could have the pred and prey ask each other about their experiences or their hopes/worries.

The payoff could then be the achieving of those hopes (e.g. how good they would hope it to feel, etc), or the relief from their worries.

That's one way to go about it, anyway.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voremugen » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:17 am

And maybe include all senses. Describe the smells, the sounds, the pressure, the viwes and the taste and maybe inner conflicts, thoughts and feeling of both prey and pred. How did it lead to this and where mit this take them. :D
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sandra20 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:32 am

More exciting problaby you need write more details. Also you need to write something which no one expects, some surprises.
For me every story is already bored, because i was read everything all poses, all styles, all situations. everything for me is not new.
I'm looking for a story that would surprise me. And it will probably also be exciting
Interest: Softvore,Unbirth,Analvore,Cockvore,Inanimate TF
Sandra20
Been posting for a bit

Postby LemonBarb » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:15 pm

If going in context of surgery? Or say, "Assisted unbirth." Think of say, if going more 'reverse birthing', how would the pelvic bones stretch, or twist? Or the unbirthed, fit through a pelvis, alongside likely the unbirthee being stuck with drugs to say; induce/rapidly create a placenta, and how that can go.

Then, you'd likely have an if going 'step by step' instead of hack (and once head is in, it's in the womb? Instead of 'then it needs to go through the cervix'...) You could also add an additional thought on the afterglow, if treating it like an intense, emotional moment. With the likely implications of long term entrapment of flesh, if gone under a 'medical' lens here?

And finally, afterglow. Long term biological consequences. I'd presume it could in this case, be the likely 'cliché' of age regression & rebirth. But think for a second if it's a continued process, possible concerns over say; 'have to be mindful on medication' least a miscarriage or worse, 'full regression' leads to unwitting absorption, if she forgets to reverse it at a 'critical' moment. And how it could likely be a long term, biological re-investment, sort of deal.

-

That's, a bias example for the OP. If going more general in my opinion? Be a bit more creative, have a skim/glance at what's 'cliché'/told to death on Unbirth, or heck any fetish. And think of how it could be done differently. For instance, what if "cum digestion" was more a way to spice up a predator's sex life, with being able to experience far more orgasms, at the long term digestive/liquified expense of her ingested prey. Or hell, feeding her lovers the liquified remains, like some 'liquid slush' of sexual milk, as a loose thought?
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jannak » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:56 pm

I'm talking about assisted Unbirth where the unbirthee comments about her experiences.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby TootLunch » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Jannak wrote:I'm talking about assisted Unbirth where the unbirthee comments about her experiences.

You could make it be from their perspective so they can describe what they see or think about such things because they are too embarrassed to say it out loud. Stuff like “Once it was just my head outside, all I could see was her gigantic thighs, slick with her own natural lubricant, glistening in the cold florescent lighting of the surgery room. My entire body gently caressed from every side by her loving womb that was soon going to be my new home.”
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matteo42 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Now, I know this doesn't directly tie in to excitement, but I really love putting subtle things in the story, especially in how characters communicate. Take that example you gave.
Instead of having everyone talk the same, as if nothing was happening, try and make the doctors talk shorter and faster sentences, while the person being unbirthed talks in very relaxed sentences that take long to come out.
It doesn't seem like much, but details like that are what separates a good story from an immersive good story (cuz my god, how many times it's like "Oh you are now officially eating me alive." while being shoved down someone's throat is just... eugh)

Like suggested by someone else, having something the audience awaits is great. As the insertion begins, start off calm and steady, before something minor doesn't go perfectly, to which the doctors react and have to hurry the other procedures. Then suddenly, a device fails, and you've got these two stories you can intertwine; the doctors that rush to save the situation and the patients having the time of their life, not realizing there's a problem happening outside. This doesn't have to be dangerous or fatal, yknow. Could just be that a cable to give a calming drug to the host has been severed, and they've got to repair it ASAP so she doesn't pass out out of pleasure.
And when the prey is fully inside, make it the climax of the story (and the pred(; ) with a dramatic pause, as everyone looks at the result of their work

Now yeah, that's just suggestions haha
Gday, gnight
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:23 pm

Don't be afraid to write as much detail as possible, imagination is a critical factor for a good story. Erotica is all about writing the most fappable story, so suggesting about sex, then teasing the reader about it to build up their horniness is good too, but don't bring up too many unrelated elements. You can give the reader some hints about the next sex scene, but suddenly switch into a completely different scene, I like it a lot, it's like a feint with your left hand then surprise attack with your right hand. :D
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth