Normal Unbirthing

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Normal Unbirthing

Postby Jannak » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Lets say in a society where Unbirth is normalized and common knowledge and part of a procedure where people are 'unborn' and 'reborn' after nine months either as Babies or Rejuvenated Adults I wonder what scenarios would happen that would be possible?

1. Where "Biological Child" laws are in place to ensure that if a Mother dies and the Father remarries, the Sons and Daughters of the original Mother must be Unbirthed to the Foster Mother or Stepmother to make them her biological children for real?

2. Unbirthing as "Crime and Punishment" where reprehended criminals are given a choice between life in imprisonment or unbirthing to new parents to start their lives all over again?

3. In the extension of the first idea, what if the society (or a section of it) also has laws that if a person remains single and not married then they have to Unbirthed to a new mother and this will continue to happen as long they're single until they're married?

Or maybe none of them could be laws but rather societal customs or culture where people are pressured to be unbirthed?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Normal Unbirthing

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:48 am

Some of that depends on what the unbirthing does: how much of a person's memories are preserved.

If it preserves memories, then it's mostly useful as a life-extension mechanism and might even be critical to the survival of the species. The advantage to the unbirthee is obvious: they want to see the next few decades, and the process affords them a new body with none of the wear and tear of the original. The advantage to the (new) parents is they don't have to raise an infant from age 0 to 26 or so, but something less than that, while getting to carry on their genetic line.

1: Not sure why we'd pass such a law, but it might become the custom for young children: let's say the father of a six-year-old dies, and Mom remarries. Dad might insis that his stepchild be undone and reborn as his own child.

2: We'd want to preserve the best of society, not the worst. But we probably wouldn't be able to stop "bad" people from doing it too.

3: Thsi probably wouldn't need to be a law, but would set up a really interesting dynamic. If unbirthing is a three-party thing: the unbirthee keeps their memories and "soul", but gets both a new mother and father, getting unbirthed by very attractive parents (or wealthy ones!) would become a huge fad almost right away. Supermodels inclined to have a baby would hold elaborate contests where people from all over would compete to become her child.

I see it happening a little more organically, and unintentionally on part of the unbirthee. Women would have the power, and their maternal instinct would expand to include unbirthing too, for those advantages i already mentioned. They'd use sexuality as a lure, and any suitor would be taking on that risk: does she want a partner, or a child?

You'd end up with all different reasons for unbirthing and all different ways that it happens - some fortunate and happy - the person with a crippling ailment who finds a willing new mother - some less-so: a "unintended" unbirthing kicked off by accident. It'd make for great human drama.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Jannak » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:13 pm

dreamweevil wrote:1: Not sure why we'd pass such a law, but it might become the custom for young children: let's say the father of a six-year-old dies, and Mom remarries. Dad might insis that his stepchild be undone and reborn as his own child.

Now what about passing this custom to young adult teenagers who are 18 and 19 and even 20 as well?

dreamweevil wrote:3: Thsi probably wouldn't need to be a law, but would set up a really interesting dynamic. If unbirthing is a three-party thing: the unbirthee keeps their memories and "soul", but gets both a new mother and father, getting unbirthed by very attractive parents (or wealthy ones!) would become a huge fad almost right away. Supermodels inclined to have a baby would hold elaborate contests where people from all over would compete to become her child.

I guess Unbirthing as a way to escape poverty perhaps?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby MindiFlyth » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:38 pm

3. In the extension of the first idea, what if the society (or a section of it) also has laws that if a person remains single and not married then they have to Unbirthed to a new mother and this will continue to happen as long they're single until they're married?

That reminds me of the premise for the film The Lobster, where single people are sent to a grim singles resort, and if they don't meet somebody they get turned into the animal of their choice. It'd be really interesting to do something similar with unbirth. Like, a weird, conformist society where being single is seen as your total failure as an adult, so you're sentenced to start life over as a baby. There could be these creepy, sexy maids at the hotel who are like, "Ooh, if you don't meet somebody soon, I'm gonna be your mommy! I bet you'll be such a cute baby..." I like that idea so much I'm tempted to do something with it!
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:12 pm

MindiFlyth wrote:3. In the extension of the first idea, what if the society (or a section of it) also has laws that if a person remains single and not married then they have to Unbirthed to a new mother and this will continue to happen as long they're single until they're married?

That reminds me of the premise for the film The Lobster, where single people are sent to a grim singles resort, and if they don't meet somebody they get turned into the animal of their choice. It'd be really interesting to do something similar with unbirth. Like, a weird, conformist society where being single is seen as your total failure as an adult, so you're sentenced to start life over as a baby. There could be these creepy, sexy maids at the hotel who are like, "Ooh, if you don't meet somebody soon, I'm gonna be your mommy! I bet you'll be such a cute baby..." I like that idea so much I'm tempted to do something with it!

I guess another twist would be that the protagonist was actually unbirthed several times before and it's about to happen to her again and the only problem is she remembers none of her previous lives only vague memories of it?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby 100154 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 pm

I'm thinking of making a series out of these ideas. To flush out my World Cycle storyline, I'm working on a prequel now. And would like to talk everything over with anyone who is interested.
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth