LF: Harry Potter Unbirth and Breast vore story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LF: Harry Potter Unbirth and Breast vore story

Postby TeenWomb » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:47 am

Hi, I remember reading this one harry potter story a long time ago about a witch unbirthing harry potter to hide/protect him, followed by her breast voring hermione and weasly when they discover this. It contains some kind of age regression as well. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction on where to find it!
TeenWomb
New to the forum

Re: LF: Harry Potter Unbirth and Breast vore story

Postby Matteo42 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 am

Was this on Eka's? If so, you can head to the Tag Browsing bit of the site and input Harry Potter, Unbirth and Breast Vore as tags (either all three, or only one of them, I'm not all too sure how the tag browsing works tbf)

If not, then what platform did you find it on?
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeenWomb » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:02 pm

It’s been quite a few years since I read the story so I’m not too sure where I found it. I tried searching through the tags and gallery but couldn’t find it
TeenWomb
New to the forum

Postby PINGASsien » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:41 pm

I hope you find the story. I want to read it, as a big Harry Potter fan.
I'm a huge PIGASsien, I'm a PINGASpeaker, but I hate PINGASvore. PINGAS must be used only to make the girls' bellies BIG, full of PINGAS juice.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby notabot222 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:53 pm

I know exactly the one you are talking about. It was removed from Deviantart a while back. That is where I remember seeing it
notabot222
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth