Bizzare reasons to be Unbirthed and AR?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bizzare reasons to be Unbirthed and AR?

Postby Jannak » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Hello, I've been struggling to come up with some really bizarre and appealingly erotic reasons to anyone why would be Unbirthed and Age Regressed to "restart their life over" especially in a realistic setting? Any ideas?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bizzare reasons to be Unbirthed and AR?

Postby SecretBaboon » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:24 pm

I'll make a list for the best I can think of:

1. Endosomatophilia, or liking the idea of being inside someone else
2. The idea of power and control over you being given to someone else
3. Breastfeeding
4. Feeling like they didn't have a satisfactory growing up and want to do it right with this other person (may coincide with #2)
5. Pregnancy kink
6. They were bored and horny so why not
7. Hiding from the law
8. They didn't like the culture of the time they first grew up and want to try the culture of something more modern
9. They're a spoiled brat born into wealth that doesn't want "real life" to start for them so they decide to prolong their childhood
10. They don't like their current partner anymore, and going into another woman's womb to be their baby is the best "fuck you" they can think of

That's the best I got. I dunno if these are as bizarre as you were hoping they'd be, but "real life" is a hard parameter set for this sorta thing
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:02 pm

SecretBaboon wrote:I'll make a list for the best I can think of:

1. Endosomatophilia, or liking the idea of being inside someone else
2. The idea of power and control over you being given to someone else
3. Breastfeeding
4. Feeling like they didn't have a satisfactory growing up and want to do it right with this other person (may coincide with #2)
5. Pregnancy kink
6. They were bored and horny so why not
7. Hiding from the law
8. They didn't like the culture of the time they first grew up and want to try the culture of something more modern
9. They're a spoiled brat born into wealth that doesn't want "real life" to start for them so they decide to prolong their childhood
10. They don't like their current partner anymore, and going into another woman's womb to be their baby is the best "fuck you" they can think of

That's the best I got. I dunno if these are as bizarre as you were hoping they'd be, but "real life" is a hard parameter set for this sorta thing

11. Got conned into thinking it would be a source of immortality/fountain of youth?
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Endosomatophilia, or liking the idea of being inside someone else
The idea of power and control over you being given to someone else
Feeling like they didn't have a satisfactory growing up and want to do it right with this other person
Pregnancy kink
They were bored and horny so why not
They didn't like the culture of the time they first grew up and want to try the culture of something more modern

I guess these reasons could be the unbirthee's motivations but I wonder the bigger picture would be to why the Mother-to-be would want to do it as well like She was a surrogate mother that looked after the Protagonist all her life and now she wants to make the protagonist into her biological child for real or is there another reason like societal wise where unbirths are normalized as in hospitals not only give births but also unbirths as well in the same ward not to mention even stranger such as the protagonist meeting and interviewing her new parents to be and such?

Any ideas?

Especially this post has some ideas: viewtopic.php?p=2826489#p2826489
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derekiscool » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 am

Jannak wrote:I guess these reasons could be the unbirthee's motivations but I wonder the bigger picture would be to why the Mother-to-be would want to do it as well like She was a surrogate mother that looked after the Protagonist all her life and now she wants to make the protagonist into her biological child for real or is there another reason like societal wise where unbirths are normalized as in hospitals not only give births but also unbirths as well in the same ward not to mention even stranger such as the protagonist meeting and interviewing her new parents to be and such?

Any ideas?

The first things that come to mind are (besides them just doing it out of the goodness of their hearts):
1. Obviously some might be willing to unbirth for money. Either the unbirthee pays them or perhaps there's some program where you are paid (either by the government or by some other orginization) for providing unbirthing services to people.
2. Perhaps age regression provides health benefits to the unbirther as well; like maybe it slows (but doesn't reverse) their aging,
3. Maybe the unbirther is unable to give birth normally so the does this to have children instead.

Those are just a few that came to mind. Multiple reasons could also be combined if that helped them work better.
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby Jannak » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Derekiscool wrote:
Jannak wrote:I guess these reasons could be the unbirthee's motivations but I wonder the bigger picture would be to why the Mother-to-be would want to do it as well like She was a surrogate mother that looked after the Protagonist all her life and now she wants to make the protagonist into her biological child for real or is there another reason like societal wise where unbirths are normalized as in hospitals not only give births but also unbirths as well in the same ward not to mention even stranger such as the protagonist meeting and interviewing her new parents to be and such?

Any ideas?

The first things that come to mind are (besides them just doing it out of the goodness of their hearts):
1. Obviously some might be willing to unbirth for money. Either the unbirthee pays them or perhaps there's some program where you are paid (either by the government or by some other orginization) for providing unbirthing services to people.
2. Perhaps age regression provides health benefits to the unbirther as well; like maybe it slows (but doesn't reverse) their aging,
3. Maybe the unbirther is unable to give birth normally so the does this to have children instead.

Those are just a few that came to mind. Multiple reasons could also be combined if that helped them work better.

Hmm...good suggestions while I may ask if there has to be a 'connection' between the unbirthee and 'mother-to-be' like the 'second mother' when they were growing up or such? Or maybe not?

I think I had another idea that the unbirthee although she probably has a successful career now but she has a troubled childhood and dealing with toxic parents that she no longer wants to do deal with not to mention suffering from alot of trauma from past experiences with I guess betting unbirthed and reborn into better parents is one way to cut them out of her life completely? Like for example her original parents being religious fundamentalists who are more more than likely against unbirthing and she does it to say a Final "Fuck You" to them.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Similar to some above ones, but one or both are into mother dom/little boy or little girl, to the point where they actually want to become said little boy or girl for them and be their kid.

Or maybe someone can't get pregnant by normal means and either kidnap someone in their womb or they find someone who will give them what god, biology, etc otherwise refuses to.
Sitharc
---

Postby Jannak » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 pm

I think I got a idea...

It is said that you have to be born into wealth, a family of artists/musicians/etc well I guess Unbirthing can be way to be "Born to that" perhaps where the Unbirthee is born to a wealthier family to escape poverty?

Or any other ideas?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby FRENKI8888 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 am

terminal illness like cancer. Age regress before you got your terminal illness.
Human milk fetish:(if unbirthing makes your body think you´re pregnant) you can use biomatter from age regress (like proteins) to make milk./pregnat cravings vore to make milk (since every mammal can only make milk when pregnant)
FRENKI8888
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth