Pregananant???

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pregananant???

Postby SecretBaboon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Seriously, this silly video is perfect for unbirth, even if you don't like the pred being pregnant with the prey afterwards. It doesn't have to go that way, just the act/idea of shoving someone inside your womb is enough.

I keep imagining a video of a pred who says the audio in the video while constantly zooming out to the unamused prey sticking halfway out their vagina, a different one each time. I'd do it, but I'm sorta stuck in an ambitious art project right now.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is it here
https://youtu.be/EShUeudtaFg
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pregananant???

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 pm

This would be the single best piece of artwork on this website and I need to see it done
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby MKX73T » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:50 pm

LOL
thas funny
MKX73T
New to the forum

Postby Chimerella » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:54 am

This needs to be a meme. Come on my fellow unbirth artists, lets get on this!
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScornfulStomach » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:41 am

Pregante
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby Afogutu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 am

Am I gregnant?
Afogutu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anvitzi » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:41 pm

This actually give me the idea to do it, but not with unbirth... kinda. Let me explain:

I like doing OCs, I have a HUGE amount of them, most of them are Holstaurs (cow girls) because I'm so into that. So my idea would be... Using each character for each question, each of them asking the same doctor as he gets really annoyed as more girls come in, maybe I could squeeze a couple of unbirths there just for fun :3

What do you guys think? :D If you like the idea I could do it after I'm done with my commissions
Anvitzi
New to the forum

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:07 am

Anvitzi wrote:What do you guys think? :D If you like the idea I could do it after I'm done with my commissions

Sounds funny I'd be happy to see where you go with it
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anvitzi » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:26 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:
Anvitzi wrote:What do you guys think? :D If you like the idea I could do it after I'm done with my commissions

Sounds funny I'd be happy to see where you go with it

Thanks! Not only that but I have some ideas for a couple of animatics. If you want to see some of the videos I made here is my channel :3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJApZ ... ufH6XUcogA
Anvitzi
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth