Bad neighbor unbirth Story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bad neighbor unbirth Story

Postby IareaGuys » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 pm

Hey ive seen an unbirth story like 3 or four days ago, but it seems to have vanished. there were two parts of it out already. Sadly i dont know who the creator was.
The Name was something like a bad neighbor. It was really short but good. If you know something about it tell me please.
IareaGuys
New to the forum

Re: Bad neighbor unbirth Story

Postby Skittles209 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 am

Was removed. Either the author did it or the site owner(s)/mods did.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby theheadsn » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:09 am

i was curious what happened to the story...
theheadsn
Participator

Postby threk » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Was by Zerg. They were both only up for a day or two before being taken down. I PMed them out of curiosity a while back but didn't get a response :/
Did manage to save the two chapters beforehand though, so here. Since we don't know why they were taken down mind you, I may take this reply down again if told to by a mod or asked by Zerg themself.

Edit: Taken down at Zerg's request.
Last edited by threk on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
threk
Participator

Postby IareaGuys » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:50 pm

You're a genius! thank you very much!
IareaGuys
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth