What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more

Postby LemonBarb » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:52 am

Can't help but throw a couple of comment/s, especially if thinking on long term alternative types of Vore, tangibly related to Unbirth... (Umbilical Cord Vore/Absorption/digestion? I'm looking at you. Plus you, Plactenta...)
SecretBaboon wrote:I just had an idea. Dunno how good of an idea it is, but it's an idea.

A woman is rushed to the hospital, deep in the throes of labor, all the while she's shouting about how she doesn't want her baby taken away from her. She's prepared for the birth, but she still insists that she's keeping the baby. The head starts to crown, the mother grunting hard, seemingly trying to speed the labor along, but once the baby's head is completely out, this is shown to not be the case. With a mighty yell, the baby's head disappears back into the mother. Content, the mother calms down and shockingly, the labor stops as well. Everyone is too shocked to stop her as the mother gets up and walks out.

Heh, there's already a lot wrong with that, but it's just a rough idea that can be refined later

Honestly, if it were that far enough. One loose idea I had on that, was possibly going to some surgeon. Could be 'legal' for a cerclage. Or something more drastic, 'back alley doctor' wise. That might involve say at a hacked guess. "Lots" of stitching to a "meshed net, unable to dillute" degree. Or say, 'cauterize' so it cannot ever open again. (Or something, to 'fuse' the cervix to the 'walls/uterine walls'. Alternatively, this;
Jacquelope wrote:I'd like to see intimacy and reformation. When absorption is involved (especially sentient fat scenarios) I'd like to see reformation and also aftercare.

Lazy/vaguely recalled notes, don't know if quite there, or a bit more of a biological 'fact' some animals might be able to do, if going under the lens of "Fetal resorption". But honestly, that'd probably by that point, could depend creatively on 'how' the regressed prey is absorbed. If not by 'until egg shrunk'. Then could it be by uterine walls, or by a predatory umbilical cord/plactenta?
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby jabman05 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Few things I don't see very often or at all, first the prey fusing or merging with the flesh of the uturus, with the pred and preys nervios system and circulatory sytem linking up so the prey gets kept alive (and conscious but in constant state of orgasm) by literally being part of the preds reproductive system while the pred gets all the knowledge and skills of the prey as well a semen source for fertilising eggs. Kinda similar to how Anglerfish mate with the female blood vessels invading the males fish to keep it alive and to turn the male into a sperm factory.

Or rather the prey turning into femcum the prey turns into semen and is absorbed into the overies fertilizing all of the girls eggs turning her into a baby factory,

Another idea is where the male prey's cells get absorbed into or fuse with the femal press equivalent cells by the mean muscle cells would be absorbed into muscle, cells brain cells, testicle cells would be absorbed into the cells of the overies (meaning when the woman ovulates her overies also release sperm). Another add on to this is would be the girl become a herm after and gaining a penis that if she used to fuck other girls (which the prey male could also feel being trapped inside her at a cellular level and having no control) the now Herm pred would ejeculate both her own eggs and her preys sperm into her lover's impregnating the lover with the pred and preys children. Kinda like a human cuckoo laying fertilised eggs in other nests.

There is also not a lot of stuff where they prey is willing or consents as well not a lot of daughter/father sister/brother unbirth.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:46 am

1. Male herm or cuntboy unbirth.
2. Focus on predatory possessiveness/obsessiveness and unwillingness of his prey.
3. Age regression, pregnancy and birth.
4. Predatory, parental tendency.
5. Father/Daughter unbirth.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:07 am

Personally for me, I miss casual unbirth. Walking around with somebody inside you.
"Sorry, I need to go to work, we'll continue when we get back"
Shoves person inside, puts on panties, put on jeans.
Continues the day without giving any clue there is something more going on. :oops:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:30 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby salin » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:45 pm

1. Unbirthing is where the prey is held in the womb and (usually) turned into the pred's baby. If they get digested, that's vaginal vore, NOT unbirthing.

2. Instead of just turning the prey into the pred's biological child or simply regressing them into an infant, the pred uses their womb to change their prey's biological age and/or physical features as they please.

3. Female prey are impregnated by the one that unbirthed them.

4. The pred unbirths multiple people, who have sex in the pred's womb.

5. The pred unbirths their prey, holds them inside her womb for a while as her breasts swell with milk, then gives birth and breastfeeds them. A variant would be regressing them so that they're younger and smaller, with the excess mass of her 'child' used to give her a MILFier body.

6. Using magic or some other method to make the pred's belly look smaller than it should with a fully-grown person inside.

7. The prey is unbirthed by a much larger female and their body fertilizes one of her eggs like a sperm.

8. The pred treats her womb as a fertile genetic cauldron for her erotic experiments, unbirthing others because she wants to 'adopt' them by adding her DNA to theirs, because they have physical/genetic traits she likes, because she wants to enhance or alter their bodies in some way for her purposes, or some other kinky reason. Bonus points if she'll also get pregnant the traditional way or even auto-conceive.

9. A smaller female like a fairy/sprite/whatever is having sex with a guy, then a larger woman interrupts and starts having sex with the guy without removing his first partner. Upon orgasm, the larger female's womb swallows the smaller female whole, becoming pregnant with her.

10. One pred births her prey directly into the womb of another pred, possibly as a way for the child to be biologically related to both of them.

11. A pred being unbirthed while their prey is still in their womb. This can go on for however long the author wishes, with various types of kinkiness possibly occurring in any given pred's womb.
salin
New to the forum

Postby MindiFlyth » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:15 am

You have an awesome imagination, salin.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:47 pm

salin wrote:8. The pred treats her womb as a fertile genetic cauldron for her erotic experiments, unbirthing others because she wants to 'adopt' them by adding her DNA to theirs, because they have physical/genetic traits she likes, because she wants to enhance or alter their bodies in some way for her purposes, or some other kinky reason. Bonus points if she'll also get pregnant the traditional way or even auto-conceive.

I actually had a character like this based on a CYOA build, though the catch was she couldn't get pregnant on her own and basically needed to unbirth someone as raw material to remake into a child, though she could just have normal sex for the sake of absorbing her partner's semen for potential genetic material.

salin wrote:10. One pred births her prey directly into the womb of another pred, possibly as a way for the child to be biologically related to both of them.

For some reason I pictured this being done between a coven of three witches where the youngest unbirths someone and gets pregnant, but after the first trimester she birth transfers her child into the next eldest's womb, who in turn carries it for three more months before passing it on to gestate in the eldest's womb, who then finally births it back into its own mother at the end of nine months so it can then be born properly.

Cue inevitable quote or reference to "Thrice to thine and thrice to mine and thrice again to make up nine."
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:28 am

salin wrote:5. The pred unbirths their prey, holds them inside her womb for a while as her breasts swell with milk, then gives birth and breastfeeds them. A variant would be regressing them so that they're younger and smaller, with the excess mass of her 'child' used to give her a MILFier body.

also love these ideas and am now obsessed with the idea of unbirth being done casually for the express purpose of inducing temporary breast growth and lactation in the pred.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth