If Unbirth was performed in the medical field

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

If Unbirth was performed in the medical field

Postby Jannak » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:35 pm

For those who wish to write a "realistic" Unbirthing story, I wonder how the Unbirthing procedure would be done professionally in a hospital setting based on actual birthing procedures but in reverse?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: If Unbirth was performed in the medical field

Postby TSaPA » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:32 am

Here I was expecting a thread about potential applications of medical unbirth.

Beyond that I'm not sure what to add beyond looking into actual medical procedures surrounding childbirth and the like to see how they would facilitate putting a potentially larger body through an orifice that already suffers complications when trying to deliver a baby the right way out at its intended size.

Which is to say you'd probably not need to concern yourself too strongly with realism when dealing with something as inherently unrealistic as unbirth and just settle for window-dressing it with what amounts to Hollywood medical science.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:55 am

Then again while Unbirth itself is impossible but what I'm saying is while the scenario itself is still fantasy but I'm just trying to figure how medical professionals would actually do Unbirthing procedures just like actual birthing procedures just in case for those who want to write Hospital/Medical setting unbirth stories.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustSomePrey » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:11 am

Reverse c-section. It would have to be someone who had just given birth and is still stretched out, that or someone on a medication or some other procedure to artificially inflate the womb. They'd then have to figure out a way to trigger the impregnation process, get her body to consider the unbirthee a baby and surround you with an amniotic sac, fill it, and of course attach an umbilical cord to the guest.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:03 am

Given how unbirth works in a lot of fantasy, physical complications are already written out. Therefore, it's less about how to get something larger than a baby back up the birth canal.

My take on this would involve several steps taken to ensure compatibility between the mothers and children.
Physical conditioning for child-to-be would be likely to reduce risk of harm.
A special dietary routine for the mother-to-be so that her body is ready to nurture a new child.
Medical assistance and support through the unbirth.
Short term medical observation to verify that the unbirth was fully accepted and no post unbirth complication occurred.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:11 pm

In a real life physically setting... with actual birthing procedures... unbirth would require the womb simply being cut open, stretched, stitched closed to heal the skin and create the stretch. The process would be repeated several times until the belly skin would be lose and flappy enough to support having a fully grown being inside them. And even then it wouldn't be done because the hips would have to be widened to accomodate having a fully grown human pushed up through them and into the womb. The vagina itself would have to be stretched as well, so it didn't squeeze or tear in the process.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Jannak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Also I've been thinking how a Unbirthee or "Child-to-be" realistic reaction of undergoing the insertion process would be like especially what kind of sensations she would be feeling and especially what kind of comments she would be making about the whole experience?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:43 pm

There is of course a slight bending of the physical limitations of such a thing. I.e., the dilation of the cervix, the tearing of the vaginal passage, the possible nerve damage caused by forcing nerves out of place and possibly blocking or tearing them, etc. Thousands of little things that could cause complications, but if there was to be realism kept in unbirth with many of those complications hand-waved away, then some of the things that would still likely need to be kept for realism is survival for the unbirthee, in that adequate nutrition and oxygen was provided. This would likely be provided in the form of the umbilical cord attaching to them, but that has the risk of blood types mingling and causing allergic reactions in either party, along with the several different issues that are taken into account when donating blood or normal pregnancy, such as RH factor. Then there is taking account of whether the unbirther is capable of supporting the unbirthed person's weight, and what treatments would be necessary to avoid back pain as well as exercises to make sure it is strengthened prior to the action.

In short, the things to take into account for writing a semi-realistic story based on it would be the same things you take into account for pregnancy mostly. Blood typing, genetic screenings, proper health and exercises, unbirthing coaching...Groblek is stellar in writing this sort of detail into their stories, I'd say look at their work if you want some ideas of how to write unbirth in a good semi-realistic manner. I should note that I followed Groblek before I knew they were on this site, though I have long forgotten what their old website was.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:42 pm

You should check out Groblek's cesarean delivery. It's probably the best example.

Theres also the Daemonculaba from Warhammer 40k which I made a thread about.
(Young boys are forcefully put in the bloated wombs of unlucky women to be reborn as Chaos Marines)
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 pm

TSaPA wrote:Here I was expecting a thread about potential applications of medical unbirth.

Beyond that I'm not sure what to add beyond looking into actual medical procedures surrounding childbirth and the like to see how they would facilitate putting a potentially larger body through an orifice that already suffers complications when trying to deliver a baby the right way out at its intended size.

Which is to say you'd probably not need to concern yourself too strongly with realism when dealing with something as inherently unrealistic as unbirth and just settle for window-dressing it with what amounts to Hollywood medical science.

To be fair Reverse C-Sections are actually possible. There's been a few cases where the unborn child was removed from the mother's womb for several days then put back in after an operation. I don't know how possible it would be to put an underdeveloped fetus into a surrogate mothers womb though.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:35 pm

So I wonder what are the steps for the Unbirthee to take in a proper medical setting?

Like for example checking in, waiting in a waiting room, being led to a room where she disrobes, medical check ups and such, lubbed, and then placed naked on a wheelbed where mother to be waits whose sedated and then they do a C-section and they unbirth her?

Any other ideas?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomWriter2 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:07 pm

I was doing an (of all things) American Dad! fanfic with someone where Hayley was the unbirthee. I think it was an experiment for human evolution/prowess by a young prodigy in genetic engineering, and she volunteered her body for her work, saying it was only right.

We considered things from both perspectives. The scientist developed her body to be able to support Hayley and it did involve expanding the capacity of her womb gradually as well as strengthening her leg muscles. We did intend she’d be bedridden for a while though.

Hayley had to take up yoga to curl up and fit in a tight spot as well as what you suggested in your last post.

I can try to think of more details if you want. We never wrote it so it’s just a punch of ideas.
PhantomWriter2
New to the forum

Postby Jannak » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:07 pm

PhantomWriter2 wrote:I can try to think of more details if you want. We never wrote it so it’s just a punch of ideas.

I actually like your idea but I kinda prefer it was all OCs however.

Well can you provide details?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth