Unbirth where the mother changes species to match the child?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth where the mother changes species to match the child?

Postby TSaPA » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:02 am

Pretty much the title. We all know the trope of characters being unbirthed by someone or something of a different species as them, and then after spending enough time in the womb being transformed and reborn (regressed or otherwise) as a member of the parent's species, but how often does the opposite scenario come into play? Are there any stories or pics where an instance of adoption-via-unbirth causes the mother to transform to match the child's species before they are reborn?
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirth where the mother changes species to match the ch

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:57 am

Not that I'm aware of, but I could probably write one. Seems like a relatively easy premise to follow. PM me for more details and I might take it up as a commission.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Unbirth where the mother changes species to match the ch

Postby 8th Demon » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm

I've got an idea for this with my Playthings setting. The basic idea of the setting is that a modified organism called an Embri is created to grant women control over their reproduction and aging as long as they carry an Embri in their womb. Down the line, advances in genetic research allow them to create demi-human variants of the Embri. Since the Embri share adaptive stem cells with the host-mother, the host would gradually change to the hybrid species over several years. Once the transformation is complete, any children the host-mother has will also be that demi-human species. That tranformation can be accelerated if the host-mother is unbirthed by someone else with the demi-human Embri still inside her.
8th Demon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth