Unbirth horror?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Unbirth horror?

Postby LemonBarb » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Can't help but comment. Especially as I'd like by nature, to be imaginative when it comes to vore in general. So I'll split it into two quoted comments.
MindiFlyth wrote:Idea 1: A woman (or, hell, anybody with a vagina, it's not exclusively women) contracts a disease or becomes cursed and finds herself at the mercy of her changing body's desires. Her womb hungers, and as time passes, her body is increasingly altered to sate that hunger whether she wants to or not. This could include all sorts of changes - simple flexibility and stretchiness, or full-on horror transformation, with grasping tentacles and a gaping maw where her vulva used to be. It's essentially themed around the horror of puberty and intense biological urges, and thereby avoids having a "villain" at all.

Honestly, depending in context on 'how' the womb absorbs/digest. Is it say, "digestive/absorbant walls", or ovaries? Or say, would it go from say; "feeding uterine lining/eggs fruit and vegtables", all the way to living sacrifices? Would their 'conciousness' somehow be squirming/still trapped within the fleshy folds, in an eldritch folding manner?

And that's before you even go on a count on how many lives could have been claimed. "Singular" tragedies, serial killing statistics? Possible if it got that far, a "chance" of outright world unbirth, in existianal horror?

And in another lens, gonna throw a quote on the quote's targeted example...
I just saw this post, and your idea (minus the tentacles/gaping maw) is actually remarkably close to my book The Unbirthing Curse! It's about a woman who is a busy, ambitious young executive, and she gets cursed to become a voracious unbirther. She struggles to fight her new cravings, her body becomes super sexy and voluptuous and when she seduces someone they get addled by her "mommy musk" so they can't resist her. She's never a villain, although when she's overcome with the urge to unbirth she loses control and does things she regrets later. I played it kind of like a werewolf story, where the protagonist is also the monster. It was lots of fun to write!

Might have seen it at one point, on Amazon. If not for budget and justification...

Still, by that summary alone... If it went into serial unbirthing. I'd ramble on possible speculation on "hey, could there have been full regression, into an egg/ovary?" Instead of "just stuck at baby/newborn status." But instead, can't help but think on a possible idea on say... What if the victims, still 'exist' within her? And if they could still squirm/struggle with greater force if say? She's unbirthed ten? A hundred, or even a thousand?

As in say; imagine a thousand cries/babies within her dreams. Unable to escape their eternal 'sanctuary/prison', as they constantly squirm around her being/body, as much as potentially reinforcing her nature as a "mother". And likely have their minds/voices drive their predator insane, after being unable to resist/avoid the urge to "regress/unbirth", or entrap yet another mind, within her overwhelmed mindscape; full of screamingly entrapped voices, slowly losing their own senses of 'self'...
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:25 pm

I had an idea for a character once that might fit here. The premise was that she was a ghost who had a miscarriage in life and went mad before dying, so she haunted the cemetery she was buried at and tried to unbirth anybody she saw in order to become pregnant with them, doting on and coddling her new "children," whom she believed where her lost baby. The concept never developed beyond this, I just thought it was neat.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby MindiFlyth » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:56 am

That's an interesting idea, Shugoki. Was the concept that the people would die and become ghost babies in her ghost-womb? That straddles the line between sexy and scary in a way I like.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Fri May 07, 2021 7:35 pm

I think the other aspect Unbirth horror is to somehow turn the fear and creepiness of being "put back to the womb" and "returning to childhood" into something exciting and 'erotic'?

Like maybe a dystopian society where if someone fails to get married in their mid twenties/early 30s are condemned to be assigned to "new parents" as in they get unbirthed and they're in the womb for for 9/10 months to be slowly regressed and the protagonist first finds it horrifying of the idea of being regressed and returning to childhood as she feels dread of the Pre-Unbirth process until it happens which becomes a mixture of horrifying and exciting and lastly erotic at the same time and then she succumbs to her fate and enjoys her last moments as a adult inside the womb with hormones drawing from the umbilical to make horney and the wombs walls contract around her rhythmically.

Like the story begins where the protagonist begins to flee her society but she gets captured and given a choice, either spend the rest of her life in prison or be assigned to a new family which she chooses the latter.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth