Question:

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Question:

Postby no one » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:39 am

Is pregnancy transfer technically a type of unbirth? Just curious...
no one
Been posting for a bit

Re: Question:

Postby Radijs » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:32 am

I would put them in separate categories.
With UB a big part is that someone returns to the womb. With pregnancy transfer that doesn't really happen.
Radijs
---

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:34 am

I'd say it depends on how you do it. If the baby goes out one vagina and then in another I'd sat it's unbirth, if it just teleports between wombs I'd say it's not.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:22 pm

In a cosmic sense, pregnancy is just backwards vore, so you be the judge.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:25 am

"Technically," I'd say: no. Unbirth is when a person (creature) leaves the outside world and disappears; in a pregnancy transfer they never re-enter the outside world.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby quentin123 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:56 pm

I would think so. Really depends how it is done.
quentin123
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth