"HUNGRY VAGINAS" A short film

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

"HUNGRY VAGINAS" A short film

Postby slugbait » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Well... with the exception of it being a singular vagina, does what it says on the tin.
Skip to around the 2:00 mark for the unbirthing.
https://vimeo.com/221397662

Was surprised to find that nobody had apparently shared it before, despite the obvious title.
slugbait
New to the forum

Re: "HUNGRY VAGINAS" A short film

Postby doomed » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:24 pm

That’s actually really good
doomed
Participator

Postby TheDragonBoy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Huh, well that’s a thing...
Kinda creepy, but decent unbirth content.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMemeticHazard » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:00 pm

That was intriguing, though the lack of a swollen belly or a significant climax is disappointing.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 am

That basic effect has been done a few times, including the iconic moment in _American Gods_. It's fun in an IRL roleplay too, even without the extra bit of practical effects used in that short. When "swallowing" her victim, the unbirther simply lifts up her hips a bit so her victim can dive beneath her and slowly wriggle "inside".

For the practical visual effect, this can be done with two (twin) mattresses and extra sheets made up to look like a single bed. The woman's body is spanning the gap between the beds, and the extra sheets and blankets are arranged to hide this gap from the cameras (with the woman's body, pillows, and blankets hiding the gap between the sheets). The second actor ends up on the floor under the beds. The same camera angles used to keep this at an "R" rating help to hide the secret as well, and multiple takes + edits allow us to skip over the awkward moment where the second actor's position would give away too much because... knees don't bend the other way.

Switching to CGI or animation to show a swollen belly would look fake, and spoil the effect, which is why they didn't.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby MindiFlyth » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 am

That was very sexy and well-done. I thought it was a consensual thing between them and it seemed like him entering her was supposed to be sexy in a surprisingly mainstream, music video way, but then that final shot with the eye made it seem more like they were going for a horror thing. I think her belly didn't bulge because that takes this into a pregnancy thing and the filmmakers weren't going for that. This was about sex itself, not pregnancy. Maybe it's supposed to symbolize something about how we remember our lovers or they become a part of us somehow, but I suspect it may be intended as a hardcore feminist, anti-male thing and it just happens to overlap nicely with fetish stuff. Funny how often that happens!

One of the filmmakers has a consistent womb thing going in her work. She did one short with a nude woman rolling around in a big wet womb (http://www.marielimkilde.com/I-m-Not-Human-At-All) and another with a POV shot traveling through a woman's reproductive system (https://vimeo.com/246403126). I don't know what the ladies are saying at the end of that second clip, as they examine their friend's vagina. Can anybody translate?
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:48 am

I loved it and approve the hammerspace.
Jayezox
---

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:59 pm

The link appears to be broken, anyone know where else to find it?
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby shadowmaster5645 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:17 pm

if anyone has a new link plz share
shadowmaster5645
New to the forum

Postby Evil Monkey » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:38 pm

Evil Monkey
New to the forum

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:57 pm

Holy fucking goddess, that was hot to watch! :gulp:
A girl can dream...
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:24 am

They another short that was on face book some time, called pussy breakfast, where guy makes breakfast with chick in bed, then climbs under the sheets then here some noms and slurping sounds and disappears, leaving blanket all bloody girl wakes up, and could give shit less, and undies covered in blood and she proceeds eat the breakfast i think, or she just gets up or leaves off screen.

been while since saw it, like 7 or 8 years ago.
brainstorm
???

Return to Unbirth