Anyone remember this ancient artist/char?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anyone remember this ancient artist/char?

Postby soline » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:40 pm

So this exact picture has been in my list of "content I wish I'd thought to save." all that deleted or lost artwork from easily a decade ago.

And by complete surprise I rediscovered it in my folders, so I thought I'd share it here and ask if anyone else from way back remembers this artist? I vaguely remember their name beginning with O, Ophelia or something. There was definitely at least one more comic strip picture with this character (that I didn't save) where she unbirths a fox and takes on some of his attributes.

Anyone? I'm not expecting anything since it's from as far back as the days of the Vortex and Vor-Com, but who knows!

(Incidentally do not go to the aerisdies tag on the image. It's a really old hentai gallery site that's dead and static now and probably safe, but I distinctly remember it having a reputation as a virus hotbed back around 2010)
Attachments
ah_1378073055388_95360.jpg
soline
---

Re: Anyone remember this ancient artist/char?

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:16 pm

No, I don't recognize the image. Whomever illustrated it was/is rather good though...
About all I can say...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby smiley » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:24 pm

Maybe you could upload it to e621 and see if anyone recognizes and tags the artist?

https://e621.net/

(I did quickly try looking for the image you posted, but I can't find it on the site)

Edit:
ub.jpg

Is this the same character by any chances?
I found it in the unbirth thread viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2183&start=1720
smiley
Participator

Postby pocketpie » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:23 am

should be this artist, no longer active (since 2006) and wiped gallery https://www.furaffinity.net/user/orena/
pocketpie
New to the forum

Postby lotor » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:53 am

i recognize the image i think it was a artist called mark stretch or something like that
lotor
New to the forum

Postby soline » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:02 pm

smiley wrote:Maybe you could upload it to e621 and see if anyone recognizes and tags the artist?

(I did quickly try looking for the image you posted, but I can't find it on the site)

Edit:
ub.jpg

That's exactly the one I was looking for, thank you! :D
soline
---

Postby smiley » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14 am

soline wrote:
smiley wrote:Maybe you could upload it to e621 and see if anyone recognizes and tags the artist?

Edit:
ub.jpg

That's exactly the one I was looking for, thank you! :D

Oh!
No problem XD
smiley
Participator

Return to Unbirth