Who else likes the Pred being pregnant after UB?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Who else likes the Pred being pregnant after UB?

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:09 pm

ButtWitch wrote:I feel like having distinct categories such as separating unbirth from vaginal vore/cock vore and including tags like age regression and endo are the best way to filter out the nonpregnancy unbirth. Of course that only works if the art is tagged correctly.

Unwilling prey for an alien or strange fantasy creature as a means of creating more of their species has always been an especially big turn on for me.

Really, I think the easiest solution for that’d be to instead attribute “fatal” and “nonfatal” variants to unbirth: it’s already well past the point where it’d be remotely feasible to change the current definition unbirth’s now associated with.

Gutlover wrote:I certainly do,it's really odd that %90 of UB stories are cum digestion since the womb is for reproduction. Even rarer are same size unbirth pregnancies. I don't mind instant AR, but I prefer them taking months/even years to regress instead of instantly.

I also wish there was more gender and species transformations for the prey.

Same.

Feel free to PM me if you feel like conversing with me about stuff not entirely within this same ballpark.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby LillyBells » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:00 am

i like it alot, i think digestion inside of the womb should be tagged as vaginal vore, not as unbirth...
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby rubenesqueselena » Fri May 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Love the idea of a BBW predator unbirthing another womans offspring, only to become pregnant with the kid, and eventually having it as her own!
rubenesqueselena
New to the forum

Postby MRUB » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:44 pm

It really should be the natural outcome for it. The womb is for nurturing and procreation. If you could end up back inside why not be able to stay their awhile as that females new child?
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 am

I've always thought that UB makes the most sense when it's "practical" - as in, when it has a biological advantage. There's lots of possibilities in that spectrum.

At the low end, vaginal vore without reproduction - where the unbirthee is going to be used solely as food - makes sense for human mimics and other situations where the predator can't just eat "normal" food, and can lean on her prey's misfiring sexual instincts. She can use sexual arousal to shut down the prey's self-preservation until they're past the point of no return. The "vagina" in this case can really be the entrance to a stomach, or other chamber where her prey will be absorbed or digested. Reproduction in such a creature happens separately (although, like in mosquitoes, it might be specifically fueled by this meal): the prey is unwittingly helping the predator to spawn more of her kind.

This is still pretty inefficient. We keep reproduction and digestion completely separate, tearing our "food" down to the molecular level so that no living creature can hitch a "free ride" into our offspring - so we're reproducing ourselves rather than something else that's just using us as a host. Only a tiny bit of this "food" makes it into our offspring: it might take 500-1,000 pounds of food to make a human baby.

So a more efficient unbirth+reproduction scheme tries to preserve more of the "prey". For humans, this could be a huge advantage: the main limiting factor on our reproduction isn't the 40 weeks + 1,000 pounds of food, but rather the 18 years (and many thousands of dollars) after a baby is born. But what if we can take an adult who's already mastered essential life skills, and use unbirth to impose our genetic will on them? That process might only take a few years at most, start to finish, and the creature capable of it would spread very quickly.

I wish I could easily add a drawing here, but I find I have something of a biological flowchart for this:

Step 1: Prey selection. Predator evaluates potential targets: who'd make the most suitable offspring? Who is strong enough to survive the process but just weak enough to not fight back? How much of this creature's substance and knowledge can be reused? Is this somebody I'd want to have as my "child"? Would they become a successful predator like me?

Step 2: Pre-treatment. Predator exposes prey to some substance (secretion, venom, infectious agent) that makes prey subsceptible to the rest of the process. Sometimes this only requires a single dose; other times it needs to start gently and then increase in intensity, frequency, or volume. The pre-treatment may weaken the prey's defenses (make him feel "in love", physically weaker, more likely to obey the predator's wishes).

Step 3: Discovery: Prey finally puts together that something unusual is happening. If the prey is willing, this may happen very early (and is the point where the "predator" can observe that "it's working!"). For unwilling prey this point is dangerous - prey may still have enough strength or willpower to fight back or perhaps escape.

Step 4: Point of no return: Usually can't proceed past here without either completing the entire cycle, or permanent damage to the prey.

Step 5: Pre-unbirth transformation begins. Prey's body begins to adapt itself for the predator's unbirthing needs, usually shedding whatever will make the process difficult for the predator (weight, size). This is where hiding the event becomes impossible: the relationship between predator and prey becomes increasingly obvious and the predator will usually isolate herself with the prey for self-protection. Prey's body usually produces some signal (pheromone, visual cues, etc.) that signal the predator so that she can begin her own transformations, such as growth of her womb and birth canal.

Step 6: Late-stage preparations. Prey's body becomes physically dependent on the predator's for survival. Predator may begin separating the prey into "component parts" at this stage: condensing and storing nutrients, absorbing memories.

Step 7: Unbirth and entrapment. Prey is sealed into the predator's womb with no escape possible and now completely on predator's life support.

Step 8: Digestion. Now safe within the womb, prey is (or continues to be) separated into three components: mental (personality, thoughts, desires, memories, experiences), physical (nutrients), and biological (genetic). The first two are drawn from the womb into storage elsewhere in the predator's body. Prey's memories may be filtered by the predator at this point to remove any lingering resistance to what the prey is about to become. The digestion process signals the predator's ovaries to prepare for the next stage. Depending on the predator, this step might run all the way to where just a single cell remains of the original prey, or it might be very quick (just last-minute preparations for egg implantation).

Step 9: Ovulation/implantation. Predator injects her own egg into the prey (possibly also fertilized by a partner) and reprograms the prey to be like herself. "Undesirable" genetic traits unique to the prey are lost forever. This transformation immunizes the former prey from further digestion, transforming the prey into her offspring, and allows regrowth to begin.

Step 10: Gestation / Reintegration. Child's physical substance and (filtered) thoughts/personality are slowly reintroduced as offspring develops within the womb.

Step 11: Birth.

Step 12: "Childhood". Mother returns any remaining stored assets to her child through some means (breastfeeding, for example, in humans) to help "child" rush through early childhood quickly. She trains her offspring on her new abilities and how to best use them: readies her for life as a predator.

Step 13: Maturity. Former "prey" is now a functioning adult of the predator's own species, capable of unbirthing others.

There's a lot of variety in this process, of course. Species with a huge size difference don't need to shrink prey at all to fit through a birth canal. Various levels of digestion can happen: from virtually none at all (entrapment followed by egg implantation); to total: the canonical Bee Girl completely liquifies her full-sized prey, and her Queen uses that liquid to nourish her eggs.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby merelyatoy » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:27 am

dreamweevil wrote:I've always thought that UB makes the most sense when it's "practical" - as in, when it has a biological advantage. There's lots of possibilities in that spectrum.

It's really cool to see someone reasoning out the mechanics of unbirth like this, not least because it's original and suggestive of a whole fictional 'universe' extending out from this one detail.
Given that unbirth is such a strange concept in the first place, I'm surprised that most depictions of unbirth tend towards a relatively few tropes (cum / digestion, absorption), when it's something that really allows writers and other creatives to do whatever they want (though this isn't a criticism by any means - people are free to write about whatever they like!).

For me, unbirth is best when the pred remains pregnant, and unbirth makes the most sense when it's presented in the context of character motivations. So when I write or create a render, I'm trying to depict the pred's desire to completely dominate and control another person, with unbirth being the expression of that desire. Likewise the prey should feel helpless - overwhelmed by their captor's body, and by their own inability to resist.
In a sense, the pred has an unbirth fetish, because when they're aroused, there's nothing they want more than to unbirth the man or woman of their desires - so like dreamweevil's depiction, it's the satisfaction of a basic biological desire. The prey may be unwilling at first, but in the womb they are completely at the mercy of their captor, who will reshape them, body and mind. Perhaps this is a process that involves repeated rebirth and unbirth over a matter of weeks or months, or perhaps it requires a period of prolonged confinement. The belly itself can be either a humiliating tool of concealment - "nobody will know you're struggling in my belly" - or a show of power, and it's definitely part of the attraction for me.
merelyatoy
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:49 pm

merelyatoy wrote:
It's really cool to see someone reasoning out the mechanics of unbirth like this, not least because it's original and suggestive of a whole fictional 'universe' extending out from this one detail.
Given that unbirth is such a strange concept in the first place, I'm surprised that most depictions of unbirth tend towards a relatively few tropes (cum / digestion, absorption), when it's something that really allows writers and other creatives to do whatever they want (though this isn't a criticism by any means - people are free to write about whatever they like!).

Thanks! I like to do that because it feels more "real" when there's a consistent framework for the characters to operate in. It doesn't surprise me, really, that a lot of stories (in places like this) are written by people who haven't really studied creative writing and don't understand Deus Ex Machina. If you let the all-powerful Genie out of the bottle, the rest of the story becomes meaningless and boring because the reader knows that the Genie can just fix anything at any time, robbing every possible event of any drama whatsoever. Avoiding that situation takes planning: the reader needs to learn that something exists before the author needs to use it; every character has to have plausible motivation for everything they do.

merelyatoy wrote:For me, unbirth is best when the pred remains pregnant, and unbirth makes the most sense when it's presented in the context of character motivations. So when I write or create a render, I'm trying to depict the pred's desire to completely dominate and control another person, with unbirth being the expression of that desire. Likewise the prey should feel helpless - overwhelmed by their captor's body, and by their own inability to resist.
In a sense, the pred has an unbirth fetish, because when they're aroused, there's nothing they want more than to unbirth the man or woman of their desires - so like dreamweevil's depiction, it's the satisfaction of a basic biological desire. The prey may be unwilling at first, but in the womb they are completely at the mercy of their captor, who will reshape them, body and mind. Perhaps this is a process that involves repeated rebirth and unbirth over a matter of weeks or months, or perhaps it requires a period of prolonged confinement. The belly itself can be either a humiliating tool of concealment - "nobody will know you're struggling in my belly" - or a show of power, and it's definitely part of the attraction for me.

I'll agree with all of that. The absolutely "scariest" and most arousing part of the sequence isn't necessarily the unbirthing itself: the pred exerts her real power and control by returning to normal afterwards. The birth canal, moments ago large enough to swallow her prey whole, transforms back into a "normal" vagina, she gets dressed and cleans herself up; and even if her prey is still alive, struggling or screaming inside her, she can act as though nothing happened while simultaneously erasing her prey from existence. Even if she's to look pregnant for a while, her knowledge that eventually she won't show at all is powerful; a continuous reminder of who's in charge and who gets to survive this.

This is true for all sorts of vore, and in the right context is probably why I'm not averse to "disposal" as a thing. The predator consumes its prey, but the event is really over when the pred eventually goes to the bathroom. The predator is back to "normal" and the prey is gone, evidence flushed away.

The interesting real-world analogue is this: if you've got a sex partner, inspect your own feelings as you watch your partner getting dressed after sex: the skin you were intimately touching, minutes ago, disappearing back into underwear; your scent on them but inside those clothes, hidden away; all external evidence being carefully and deliberately erased; a secret just for you.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby cicata » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:36 pm

I tend to like the prey being only partially regressed and then partially or fully transformed to resemble the pred, before ultimately being pushed back out at the same size they went in (give or take any change in mass from the transformation). I've also considered oral vore where reformation occurs in the womb, so that the intact, adult prey has to be birthed out. But then I make things even more niche for myself, because I like the pred to be about twice the size of the prey, so for instance, a taur unbirthing a standard human. I'll go for same-size if the pred has particularly wide hips or some other feature that aids in suspension of disbelief though.

And because I like to suffer, I like my UB preds to be guys with pussies (trans, intersex, a species that just naturally has that arrangement as the norm, whatever).

I do draw a bit, and should probably give UB a go at some point, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in my stuff since it's niche-within-a-niche. Eh. If I do draw anything I'll post it regardless, be the change you want to see and all that.

I also RP, but lately I've only been interested in like two fandoms, and only canon-on-canon pairs, so that probably doesn't do anyone here any good.
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:30 am

I am like it so much. I am fan of leaving a tube on prey, and age regression + childbirth (or rebirth).
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quentin123 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:01 pm

i love this, its a shame i dont see it very often
quentin123
New to the forum

Postby macroflation » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:22 am

unbirth to pregnant is always fun, especially when the pred didn't expect it to happen!! like when the prey is a pretty notable belly bulge and stuff at first, and then the pred takes a nap and wakes up with a smaller belly, but also a lot rounder, and they're just like "... what's going on??? aren't you supposed to digest in there????" and then more time goes on and just

"... i. am i pregnant with them??????????"

other notable mentions:
unbirth ==> age regression
unbirth ==> age regression + tf (sort of pregnancy, but a lot faster-paced, and where the prey still looks like themselves, but if they were the prey's kid instead of their original race/appearance)
unbirth ==> genderbend + age regression (son to daughter, daughter to son, etc - especially fun if the prey was originally trans, and now they get to be cis)
macroflation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Afogutu » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:38 am

Groblek wrote:I definitely enjoy it, and have never been a fan of the cum-digestion trope - to me, it just doesn’t make any sense, biologically speaking.

The master himself...I got into this fetish by reading one of your old stories: the one about a woman UB'ing a friend who is sleeping with her cheating husband. The whole domination aspect of it riled me up good. Inspired me to write my own universe too, so thanks man!
Afogutu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:36 am

Glad to hear it, I’m always glad to know that I’ve inspired others to write their own takes on this stuff. :)
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nothinghere » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:37 am

Used to be a big fan of it but ive gone of it recently. Mostly because it tends to be combined with age regresion wich almost always come with memory deletion. Combine those two and its basicly fatal except you recycle the body and im not a fan of fatal.
Nothinghere
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:02 pm

I explicitly enjoy male preds, so I guess I've never really thought about mpreg after male unbirth (and when I say male unbirth, I'm talking about real biological XY males, not trans men or herms).

Though I will say it's my weirdest and deepest kink to be used as a living sex toy in male unbirthing, I have imagined my sona being used as such by her husband after magic is used on him to turn his male genitals into lady bits. I don't think I would necessarily enjoy the idea of him becoming pregnant with her as that is his wife, maybe in an alternate universe where they're not married and simply super kinky friends then maybe? Or UB to pregnancy with another OC of mine using her, perhaps?

Idk where I stand on the idea of straight-up age-regression to regeneration. But how about I introduce a new twist?

Instead of age regression/regeneration, what if the prey stays the same age and appearance and everything, but an umbilical cord appears and attaches them to the pred? I guess that would mean the prey has to live inside the pred's womb for (x amount of time) and can't be removed, they can either be awake and aware or just put into a deep sleep, and all their nutritional needs and waste removal is taken care of by the pred just like pregnancy.

Still kinda strange to even myself and I came up with it, but I guess I would prefer that over regression/regeneration since the pred wouldn't be the parent to the prey. They would just dedicate (x amount of time) of their life to holding someone in their womb for whatever reason.

Maybe I actually kinda like the idea if something drastic happens to the prey and they need to heal/be healed/kept somewhere safe until they're ready. I have a vampire deity OC who could probably do this actually, change his genitals to female, heal the prey in his womb for however long needed, then birth them back out and they're fine and okay. Letting his deity powers "regenerate" or heal the prey's sick/damaged body in their weakened state, then when they're ready, his water breaks and he goes into "labor" and prey comes out fine and healed, memories intact, completely aware of what happened, and has no biological relation to my vampire deity. But it would serve has quite the bonding experience XD

What does anyone else think?
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby salin » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:50 pm

twitchystitch wrote:I also like it!

to be honest, i'd be more surprised if it WASN'T the case! i mean... unbirthed IS in the name. I assume it went without saying?

Basically this. If the pred isn't pregnant by the end of it, it's not really unbirthing IMO.
salin
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Unbirth