Who else likes the Pred being pregnant after UB?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Who else likes the Pred being pregnant after UB?

Postby Iwannabeinyourbelly » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:07 pm

I was wondering if there were other people like me who enjoy the pred becoming pregnant with the prey another being unbirthed. I've only seen a few people who have it that way and was curious if it was more popular than cum digestion or Endo?
Last edited by Iwannabeinyourbelly on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannabeinyourbelly
New to the forum

Re: Who else likes the Pred being pregnant after UB?

Postby twitchystitch » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:39 pm

I also like it!

to be honest, i'd be more surprised if it WASN'T the case! i mean... unbirthed IS in the name. I assume it went without saying?
twitchystitch
New to the forum

Postby Iwannabeinyourbelly » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Yeah it would make sense because it's called unbirth, but a lot of people who say they like unbirth also say they don't like the pred to become pregnant after, just do it like endo for some reason.
Iwannabeinyourbelly
New to the forum

Postby Rokosovo » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:38 pm

In my opinion there is a reason why people don't like it in general. For most of people unbirth is not about being reborn, but about being used as a sex toy, dildo. It's none-vore related if you ask me, it's rather a form of dominance. But it happen to be close to vore topics and there is no other name for it but "unbirth". Don't like it myself, since I like "predator playing with a prey" aspect in it, no including getting in a womb and "rebirth",
Rokosovo
New to the forum

Postby deathknight » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:22 am

I enjoy it quite a bit. I tend to have it drawn often as well
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:14 am

Unbirthing to get pregnant and/or regress the prey is a very rare thing. Nice to do or see a times, other times strait endo is good.

Unbirth cum-digestion seems like a cruel twist to the usual means of reproduction.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:13 am

I definitely enjoy it, and have never been a fan of the cum-digestion trope - to me, it just doesn’t make any sense, biologically speaking.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iwannabeinyourbelly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:17 pm

It's also kind of hard to find people who like it and rp. I've seen a few drawers and writers who like it, but not many who like to rp it. It's almost like the complete opposite of other kinks here where there's more people who write material for it than rp it here in my opinion.
Iwannabeinyourbelly
New to the forum

Postby deathknight » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Iwannabeinyourbelly wrote:It's also kind of hard to find people who like it and rp. I've seen a few drawers and writers who like it, but not many who like to rp it. It's almost like the complete opposite of other kinks here where there's more people who write material for it than rp it here in my opinion.

I do but mostly as prey to it really.
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 100154 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Personally, that is the way I want it. I think those who are for cum digestion or Endo, most likely prefer the other types of vore. To each, his own is all I can say.

I want to collect more stories and pictures in the pregnant Pred after vore, though. Does anyone have a suggestion on finding more easily?

I also would like to edit old stories (at least 5+ years old) to make them more readable, maybe adding to it or continuing the original story. Is anyone willing to support that project? I understand that a good portion of writers may not want to do that but it could be a lot of fun in the long term. Promoting better writing for all.

Does the idea of editing old maybe forgotten stories have merit?
New to the forum

Postby lurknbite420 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 am

To be honest, I really love that kind of unbirth (either that or just the endo/safekeeping kind). I personally only leave digestion stuffs only to regular ol' oral &/or anal vore. Though that's just me & my personal preferences.
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby ilmorrisdelrighi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:41 am

Gonna come out of lurking just for this.
I always loved unbirth, but regression and endo never stimulated me in any way. On the contrary, vaginal vore (and to a lesser extent cum digestion) have always been a huge turn on!

To me, unbirth is vore. And that means it's just an orifice with which you eat and devour :)
ilmorrisdelrighi
New to the forum

Postby symbiote01 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 pm

ilmorrisdelrighi wrote:To me, unbirth is vore. And that means it's just an orifice with which you eat and devour :)

By contrast: to me- unbirth is definitely NOT vore. The vorish connection to death and destruction is a turn-off for me (but as unbirth is rather niche anyway, beggars can't be choosers). Rather, unbirth it is an extension of sex- an answer to cries of 'More, more!' and 'Deeper, deeper!' It is about stretching and growing, an aggrandized hug, a closeness not otherwise available.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:09 am

I certainly do,it's really odd that %90 of UB stories are cum digestion since the womb is for reproduction. Even rarer are same size unbirth pregnancies. I don't mind instant AR, but I prefer them taking months/even years to regress instead of instantly.

I also wish there was more gender and species transformations for the prey.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iwannabeinyourbelly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Gutlover, yeah their aren't to many of those, like where an anthro Ubs a human and makes the human into their anthro child.
Iwannabeinyourbelly
New to the forum

Postby vorecat87 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:02 pm

This type of unbirth seems to be all I can write. While cum digestion is great, the ratio between that and unbirth for reproduction is substantial.
vorecat87
New to the forum

Postby tredur » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 am

I like it a lot, it's what I seek the most seek, than endo, lastly fatal cum digestion or vaginal vore.
if it's willing even better, to be cure, to rebirth ,tf or ...
tredur
New to the forum

Postby ButtWitch » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:00 pm

I feel like having distinct categories such as separating unbirth from vaginal vore/cock vore and including tags like age regression and endo are the best way to filter out the nonpregnancy unbirth. Of course that only works if the art is tagged correctly.

Unwilling prey for an alien or strange fantasy creature as a means of creating more of their species has always been an especially big turn on for me.
ButtWitch
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:54 pm

Back in the days, cum digestion was the rarest one. It was always a split between age regression or endosoma/entrapment. However at some point, after most of the old artists were gone, they sort of faze out for a while and unbirth got resurrected by fatal Vore artists as Vaginal vore/cum digestion and because Eka only had unbirth as classification, the meaning of unbirth changed.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:11 am

linkever wrote:Back in the days, cum digestion was the rarest one. It was always a split between age regression or endosoma/entrapment. However at some point, after most of the old artists were gone, they sort of faze out for a while and unbirth got resurrected by fatal Vore artists as Vaginal vore/cum digestion and because Eka only had unbirth as classification, the meaning of unbirth changed.

Age regression, entrapment, and transformations are a kinda a sub-set that can happen in other ways. The problem has become the use of Unbirth as a catchall for things dealing with Vaginal Vore, Vaginal insertion, and anything else related to taking someone in through the vagina. Though, there also seem to be a focus on many forms of vore being fatal as the primary.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth