Lamia Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Lamia Unbirth

Postby ShiromeArtiste » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Someone once asked me in a discord why lamia unbirth was my favorite type of UB (and vore overall). This was my response...

Put it this way..the inside of a vagina is hot, wet, covered in folds and conforms around your dick with just enough snugness, and then the folds massage you as you slide in and out like an oiled massage. Now imagine that around your entire body..every erogenous zone you have being stimulated. Now one of the best things about sex with a girl is the heat and softness of her body, and the smell of her becoming more seductive and arousing as she gets closer to climax, with wet sounds filling your senses as you think about her juices covering you. Amplify that to a full body experience..and the fact that you will definitely cum at least once as her velvety folds give you the most intense pleasure your cock has ever experienced, and as you fill her pussy with cum and adding to the hot liquid caressing you she finally cums with your upper body outside of her pussy and you get to see an erotic display from a creature of dark beauty and carnal instincts no human could hope to match, and then as her long tongue laps at the glistening sweat covering her upper body and she squeezes her tits with a moan so seductive you nearly cum again, before giving you a predatory look oozing sexual desire as she pulls your body down into her pussy with a powerful contraction of her slick walls and whispers "bye" as her lips snap shut with a wet plip sound and seal off your view of the world before you are smothered in hot flesh that soon renders you unconscious.

Attached is my favorite lamia unbirth art
Attachments
Nitro_Titan-398269-snek3.gif
ShiromeArtiste
Been posting for a bit

Re: Lamia Unbirth

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:10 am

I... have a much shorter reasoning.

Lamia tend to be at LEAST 10 times larger than the average human with a vaginal opening wide enough to accomodate the shoulders of a large sized human male. There for, logically speaking, Lamia are the perfect Unbirth preds.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sizehunter » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 am

I'd also Imagine that if a lamia found a male or female that she particularly liked, she'd not only feed her catch fully to her womb, but sustain them as she makes them mate with her on the inside. Or be converted into her baby in the female's case.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:51 am

sizehunter wrote:I'd also Imagine that if a lamia found a male or female that she particularly liked, she'd not only feed her catch fully to her womb, but sustain them as she makes them mate with her on the inside. Or be converted into her baby in the female's case.

I like to think that lamia are fully in control of every aspect of their bodies, so even if you were dumped into a lamia's second stomach, where they typically digest everything, you'd still be safe if they liked you. They just wanted to have you go all the way through.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sizehunter » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:51 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:I'd also Imagine that if a lamia found a male or female that she particularly liked, she'd not only feed her catch fully to her womb, but sustain them as she makes them mate with her on the inside. Or be converted into her baby in the female's case.

I like to think that lamia are fully in control of every aspect of their bodies, so even if you were dumped into a lamia's second stomach, where they typically digest everything, you'd still be safe if they liked you. They just wanted to have you go all the way through.

True enough, sneks do have excellent muscle control naturally as a necessity. Wouldn't be much of a stretch to also control what happens inside. Would be interesting to see a follow up to this, showing her playthings inside... Possibly one tucked deep, and the second on the way.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 am

sizehunter wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:

True enough, sneks do have excellent muscle control naturally as a necessity. Wouldn't be much of a stretch to also control what happens inside. Would be interesting to see a follow up to this, showing her playthings inside... Possibly one tucked deep, and the second on the way.

Charm, the lamia woman in the gif, has done that before. With multiple playthings. All squirming and writhing in, probably, pleasure.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to Unbirth