Why the lack of feet-first unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Why the lack of feet-first unbirth?

Postby Sentinal » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:21 pm

I've noticed a distinct lack of stories or art involving prey disappearing feet-first into the womb, why?
Sentinal
New to the forum

Re: Why the lack of feet-first unbirth?

Postby Tassie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Babies, human babies, at least, are usually born head-first, so to reverse the process feet first would make sense, I guess.
It still sounds horribly painful, but being realistic isn;t what we're all here for, is it?

Sorry, I only know what I know, and unbirth is still something I'm trying to understand. For some reason it just feels like trying to learn how to write left-handed (or right-handed, if you're naturally left-handed); everything just feels backwards to me, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby MindiFlyth » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:09 pm

In my unbirth stories the unbirthee always goes in feet first. That just seems a lot more interesting to me. If the story is from the POV of the person being unbirthed, they can watch themselves disappear into the unbirther. It ups the tension, and when their head is finally taken in it makes for a dramatic finish. Also, that way the unbirther and unbirthee can make eye contact through the process!

As a feet-first-er, I can only guess about what motivates the head-first folks. Maybe their main focus is getting inside and they're not so interested in drawing out the process of getting there. They just can't wait to get in that womb! It also might have something to do with how we experience sex. It feels natural to put your face in somebody's genitals, we can easily imagine all the sights and smells and tastes of that, but most of us don't do a lot of sex stuff with out feet. I think a good unbirthing story can be told either way, but personally I prefer the slow, squishy anticipation of a feet-first unbirthing.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Don't know why theres such a lack of it for unbirth but when it comes to any kind of vore I prefer head first.I think mostly cause from the moment the act of them being swallowed begins there already seeing inside the preds body and smelling there bodily scents and thats always been a turn on for me.Its one thing to have your arm or feet in something but I feel like its way more dreadful and humiliating for a prey to have there faced shoved in first
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 am

Struggle. No one wants their prey to struggle, and 90% of the time, prey struggle. If the pred starts at the feet, especially with unbirth, the prey can just push himself or herself out by stretching.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Someone92 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:47 am

It's much easier to shove the prey in and out of your pussy when you can grab them by the feet than their head.

If the prey isn't used as a living toy I also prefer feet-first for reasons MindiFlyth set out.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redfiredog » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:30 pm

CrimsonFang, You're too nice! I absolutely want the prey to struggle most of the time, having the predator dominate unwilling prey is a big part of what makes vore and UB sexy to me in the first place. I try to mix things up, but I'm guessing at least 75% of my UB scenes are feet-first. It also makes it so you can show the prey's face and have them interact with the predator, without having to do a bunch of internal shots.
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:03 am

Feet first is also a bit more intimate when you think about it. If done right, it could be a show of trust between the one going in and the host. Trying to struggle that way could wind up painful for both if things go poorly.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby vorenz » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:30 am

100% it has to be feet first UB for me. It doesn't get me off otherwise. lol.
It's about watching yourself slowly get swallowed up, something you can't see if you go head first because you'll be in darkness as soon as your head is inside.
Also struggling is a part of it as it gives the pred more pleasure and with them looking down at you/the prey as they slowly get swallowed up the dominance factor comes into it.
You can't get that from a head first perspective IMO...

Same for Vore, feet first or nothing...
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Sauvegarde » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:10 pm

By the way, I think I have learn somewhere that snakes can't wiggle backward.

I know we are talking about feet but heh, the more you know...
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby ButtWitch » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:31 pm

Feet first is the absolute best for unwilling prey. Especially when some eldritch horror type monster girl who feeds on/is powered by fear is the pred.
She/He/They
Despite my username I'm not into Anal Vore.
ButtWitch
New to the forum

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:47 pm

It may be because with head first unbirth there are more possibilities for the predator to trick the prey, like a woman offering for a man to eat her out before trapping and unbirthing him. With feet-first unbirth the prey may have to be more willing, unless of course the predator totally overpowers him and then sucks him in that way. That's just my guess, though I'd be down to be unbirthed either way.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 pm

there's possibilities with both, really: if it's unwilling prey, then both can provide a sense of helplessness as the prey is either essentially blinded by the pred's sex as she unbirths them and therefore can't react effectively to try and free themselves, or basically forces them to watch as they're swallowed by this woman's lower lips knowing that there's nothing they can do about it as they're slowly pulled out of the outside world and into her womb. on the other hand, if it's entirely consensual, then there's the possibility of the prey getting into the act and eating her out as they're sucked up her birth canal and are slowly folded into a fetal position, or they're able to share some parting words as they're slowly pulled in, with their head going last and a final yell of "I love you!" or something before she closes her legs and feels them curl up inside her to spend however long pretending to be her baby, or BECOMING her baby depending on what kind of story it is. i've used both, personally, with the prime example of feet-first unbirth being one where the prey had previously unbirthed the pred herself and the prey wants desperately to try it out so she's unbirthed feet-first so that she can talk her through it and encourage her until she's completely inside the womb. perhaps a bit humorously, the other key example of feet-first unbirth that i've written is a pair of lovers who've made unbirth part of their regular lovemaking and the guy asks to be unbirthed feet-first this time in particular because they'd just been having sex and he doesn't like going in head-first right after cumming inside her :P
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 am

I'm gonna guess because most scenarios involve agressive unwilling insertions which means putting the head first prevents yelling
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:07 am

Hmmmm...never noticed that. I might just have to do something about it :!:
stressformurder
Participator

Return to Unbirth