This is interesting! Insertable prey toy

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

This is interesting! Insertable prey toy

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:05 pm

*edit* I initially posted this in the wrong place. :oops:

So I just stumbled on this: https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/NLS

It's not quite what I'd personally want, but... wow.
This is straight up catered to vore. It exists and that makes me happy. From the toy description:
"Watch his helpless form sink into your depths as the contours of his body press into your most intimate areas, engulfed and caressed by your greatness!"

Reading that... definitely glad this exists.

Personally, I'd want the sculpture to look a bit less bound and a bit more willing, but that's me. Maybe someone here can enjoy this directly, or if not, at least enjoy the concept of it like I am.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: This is interesting! Insertable prey toy

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:26 pm

Pretty neat! My initial thoughts are that the dick might get caught during use though, I think it would be nice if they also sold a female variant. But yeah, I'm glad that the vore fetish community has grown to the point where sex toy manufacturers are catering products to it. Really cool stuff!
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby nutritious » Fri May 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Wow! I love also the description! Imagine this with animatronics - squirmomatics. Its a bit kinky but Id love to know how that would make a difference for a girl into unbirthing in comparision with a normal dildo.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri May 24, 2019 5:41 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Pretty neat! My initial thoughts are that the dick might get caught during use though, I think it would be nice if they also sold a female variant.

Yeah. Not everyone who uses dildos is a straight chick (or gay man). Plenty of folks out there who like inserting but find the male figure to be a turn-off.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth