*Interesting* New Manga Find

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

*Interesting* New Manga Find

Postby kenjitamurako » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Doing my usual tag search on exhentai brought up a pretty damn interesting new find today. John K. Pe-ta has been a mangaka whose works I've periodically read for a long time and he's finally done a shrinking and unbirth work. It also has an element I don't think I've ever seen incorporated in a manga unbirth scene: You know the old famous movie line "The calls coming from inside the house!"? Well this is "The calls coming from inside the vagina!"

Spoiler: show
Students
who seem to be on a
Spoiler: show
school field trip
find an old diety statue and a couple of males from the class bring it back into the room where one of the girls is sleeping. The statue makes them shrink and they manage to make their way inside her vagina then call her cell phone from inside after she wakes up. They even go so far as to start a video chat with her while one of the guys is doing a selfie pose next to her cervix and when she says she doesn't believe him he punches it :lol:

When she tries to dig them out they go through her cervix and like true assholes start fucking her fallopian tubes. Then the shrinking starts to wear off and they make a mad scramble to get out with one guy not quite making it out in time and having to squeeze out at full size.

Comic starts on page 53: https://exhentai.org/g/1391969/b954a442be/

Unfortunately this gallery doesn't seem to be on g.e-hentai and is only accessible through exhentai and I don't see it posted anywhere else yet. To access exhentai you need to have, and be logged into, a g.e-hentai account or you will receive an image of a sad panda. If you try to access that link without logging into g.e-hentai and get the sad panda image you will have to follow these steps:

1. Delete your cookies
2. Create a g.e-hentai account and log into it

And then you will be able to access the gallery.

A couple of teasers attached.

Edit: Someone has uploaded the comic to a different website so here's the link: https://nhentai.net/g/268004/
Attachments
i_0064.jpg
i_0065.jpg
Last edited by kenjitamurako on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Re: *Interesting* New Manga Find

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:36 am

Is this the site you need to be logged into to sidestep the sad panda jpeg? https://e-hentai.org/
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:24 pm

I don't blame him, there's kind of a lot. I'll try posting the relevant bits, but it might not work

Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Willing bystander » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:00 pm

This was awesome! I'm always happy when an artist I like happens to do a vore piece, I find these sorts of work always so interesting as they come from people who aren't inherently into the fetish. It's almost like their interpretation I suppose. But yeah, glad you brought this to the site's attention!
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenjitamurako » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:48 pm

sasai wrote:
C107galaxytachyon wrote:Is this the site you need to be logged into to sidestep the sad panda jpeg? https://e-hentai.org/

It seems to be. It also seems to be necessary for at least seven days to elapse since the registration.

OP, can't you maybe snatch all of it and upload it to imgur or something?

You shouldn't need to wait 7 days after registering unless they changed it. You just need to delete your browser cookies, login to e-hentai.org, and then try again. When you go there without being logged in a cookie is saved to your browser and until you both delete that cookie and log back into e-hentai.org you won't be able to access the site.

Edit: The gallery has been uploaded to another site that doesn't require registration: https://nhentai.net/g/268004/
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby Elpie » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:I don't blame him, there's kind of a lot. I'll try posting the relevant bits, but it might not work

all those image links seem to be broken
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:47 pm

LowProfile wrote:
Rat_Guy wrote:I don't blame him, there's kind of a lot. I'll try posting the relevant bits, but it might not work

all those image links seem to be broken

Like I said, it might not work.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby nanocom » Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 am

i do beleive this is the manga you are talking about https://e-hentai.org/g/1395524/fb8eb895f9/
nanocom
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenjitamurako » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:03 pm

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1424147.html

Bump with its translation... someone got it out pretty fast.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Return to Unbirth