''I want you inside me'' same size unbirth movie.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

''I want you inside me'' same size unbirth movie.

Postby Zub » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 pm

So being a huge horror fan I caught this on Shudder and frankly I'm shocked no one has ever caught it.

Came out in late 2016 called ,'' I want you inside me''. SPOILERS COMING!

It runs 13 minutes and is about a virgin who has sex with a crush for the first time. He vanishes upon orgasm off screen. She calls him on his phone and your hear him in a setting like he is being digested . He is inside a human body but she and her friend can't tell.

At a party she hooks up with a black dude and he goes down on her. Here we see the previous white crushes face and hands trying to escape her belly. I ain't lying, good same size fx even though she is more petite.

As she begins a orgasm with the black guy eating her out she starts to suck him in. We get him pleading, grabbing her leg as a last effort before being consumed and she also locks her leg around him so he can't get away when it starts.
At orgasm he too is consumed.

I got to say for us with the UB fetish, this is decent. The guy pushing to get out of her belly, his face imprint and all is amazing. Person who made this had to have some ub love in their veins....had to.
Check it out.
https://vimeo.com/145450152
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: ''I want you inside me'' same size unbirth movie.

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 pm

umm zub just now being aware of this i mentioned this some time ago in vore in media list thread a full year ago, even scene of it 1dvsbastards vore tube but, still i guess nobody aware of much high quality viemo link lol.
Last edited by brainstorm on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 pm

I definitely like the face pressing out of her stomach effect though I rather her be doing this to other women,but thats just me being picky with my preferences.Nice find regardless even though its short and ended when things were getting good.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 am

I really dig the 'didn't know she could do it until it happened' type unbirth scenario. Sadly it's pretty hard to find so thanks for sharing this.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:47 am

I'm not really into unwilling, (being horror I guess it makes sense though) but still that was a seriously interesting watch xD Thanks for sharing man
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Zub » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 pm

brainstorm wrote:umm zub just now being aware of this i mentioned this some time ago in vore in media list thread a full year ago, even scene of it 1dvsbastards vore tube but, still i guess nobody aware of much high quality viemo link lol.

Oppsie, thought I did a good search before posting.

Well it seems that I'm not the only one though. I don't get over to that media thread a lot .

The scene from American Gods with Bliquiss received all that attention and every sort of caught wind but IMO this was wasy better (excluding the model) than Bliquiss scene and I did not know of it.
Good stuff.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Zub wrote:
brainstorm wrote:umm zub just now being aware of this i mentioned this some time ago in vore in media list thread a full year ago, even scene of it 1dvsbastards vore tube but, still i guess nobody aware of much high quality viemo link lol.

Oppsie, thought I did a good search before posting.

Well it seems that I'm not the only one though. I don't get over to that media thread a lot .

The scene from American Gods with Bliquiss received all that attention and every sort of caught wind but IMO this was wasy better (excluding the model) than Bliquiss scene and I did not know of it.
Good stuff.

Actually its odd but when posted this in vore in media section seem go out one ear and out the other, nobody seemed respond to it but people saw it, people weird on that thread when comes to types of vore media.
brainstorm
???

Postby algieii » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:58 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:I really dig the 'didn't know she could do it until it happened' type unbirth scenario. Sadly it's pretty hard to find so thanks for sharing this.

Agreed!
algieii
New to the forum

Postby Valkyriae » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:46 am

brainstorm wrote:The scene from American Gods with Bliquiss received all that attention and every sort of caught wind but IMO this was wasy better (excluding the model) than Bliquiss scene and I did not know of it.
Good stuff.

I'm really looking forward to March 10 and Season 2 of American Gods coming out. I trust you will keep us up-to-date with all the Unbirthing scenes? :)
Valkyriae
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:21 am

I dunno if this is horror, this really just seems like someone got paid to make a fetish film X3 They even have "He's always been a pussy", which is like, a trope at this point
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MindiFlyth » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Thanks for alerting me that this existed! I'd missed it somehow.

It was very well-made and there was a lot to like but unfortunately I didn't feel like it totally worked as horror or kink. It wasn't played as a really sexy thing, it was mostly about this sad, hurting girl who didn't even know she had this power/curse/whatever. And it wasn't that horrifying either... or at least it wasn't to those of us with the unbirth kink. Mostly it just seemed like a drama about a confused, struggling teenage girl, and then right at the moment she discovers she's unbirthing these guys, it's over. The guy calling from inside her belly was a cute touch, although I wondered how he had his phone in there. I guess he must have still been wearing his pants or his coat or something while they were having sex, or he just never put his phone down. (I know these kids today are kind of glued to their phones, but this seems a bit excessive!)

I'm left wondering what the filmmakers were going for. It seems like they were trying to say something about female sexuality, but I'm honestly not sure what. This was a "Nasty Girl" production and I'd assume there was supposed to be some sort of feminist, girl-power-y thing. But these guys were both totally blameless and while the girl seemed to enjoy the actual moment of unbirthing she didn't seem like an aggressive person otherwise. She seemed like a shy young woman who just wanted a nice guy in her life, and even if she was kind of overwhelmed with pleasure during the unbirth I don't imagine she'll be very happy afterward. Being an unbirther/vore monster/whatever is something she's either going to fight or embrace, and I think THAT's the real story here.

Maybe they were hoping this would get them the funding to make a feature, and if it ever happens I'd gladly watch that. I don't think this short really works as its own thing but it could work very well as the opening for a longer story.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:06 pm

MindiFlyth wrote:Thanks for alerting me that this existed! I'd missed it somehow.

It was very well-made and there was a lot to like but unfortunately I didn't feel like it totally worked as horror or kink. It wasn't played as a really sexy thing, it was mostly about this sad, hurting girl who didn't even know she had this power/curse/whatever. And it wasn't that horrifying either... or at least it wasn't to those of us with the unbirth kink. Mostly it just seemed like a drama about a confused, struggling teenage girl, and then right at the moment she discovers she's unbirthing these guys, it's over. The guy calling from inside her belly was a cute touch, although I wondered how he had his phone in there. I guess he must have still been wearing his pants or his coat or something while they were having sex, or he just never put his phone down. (I know these kids today are kind of glued to their phones, but this seems a bit excessive!)

I'm left wondering what the filmmakers were going for. It seems like they were trying to say something about female sexuality, but I'm honestly not sure what. This was a "Nasty Girl" production and I'd assume there was supposed to be some sort of feminist, girl-power-y thing. But these guys were both totally blameless and while the girl seemed to enjoy the actual moment of unbirthing she didn't seem like an aggressive person otherwise. She seemed like a shy young woman who just wanted a nice guy in her life, and even if she was kind of overwhelmed with pleasure during the unbirth I don't imagine she'll be very happy afterward. Being an unbirther/vore monster/whatever is something she's either going to fight or embrace, and I think THAT's the real story here.

I mean for me it legitimately just feels like my experience discovering vore in short movie form. Maybe it's legitimately just that and they've left an open interpretation on it for the film snobs.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth