Hunt of a succubus (ub) (story)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hunt of a succubus (ub) (story)

Postby acrylic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:23 am

Here is a re-translated version of what I translated years ago.
I got this from a Japanese translator when UB was not well studied at that time.
The perspection and idea toward unbirth was not well developed compared to now.

I decided to translate this again because my english was so poor at that time.
I think many people who read the post regarded my translation as an alternative machine translation.
English is still hard for me but I hope my new translation can let you feel better of what I felt from the original story.

The former translation can be seen here
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28876#p1135494

Succubus Juris

The warm summer breed passed under her long violet hair. She was always proud of how beautiful her long wavy hair was. Her body was sexy in general, and only her nether region was hidden under a thin leather sleeve, leaving the rest of herself uncovered. Oh she wore a garter belt anyway.
But what would really caught anyone's eye was a big black batlike wing on her back. It had some piercings on it.

Her purple eyes were glowing like a cat, and her feral iris were rolling left and right to look for a prey since not many living creatures were around in late-midnight.

Then her lips made a lovely smile.

"What a lovely kid"

The kid had a sweet brown hair.
He seemed to have poor health, but he was still full of vital energy and youth which made him a perfect prey for her.

She pressed her lips until her heart calmed down. It has been so long since the last time she had such a cute boy like this. She flied to the air. Her wings made no sound and she stalked the kid with some distance.
She just didn't want to hurry and spoil this lovely hunting.

The sun still didn't reveal itself and it was somewhere between midnight and morning.
Yukata, the kid was on his way home.
He got his bike broken and he has been dragging the bike all the way from nearby town to his home till now, and,, and he was extremely tired.
He would get scolded by his parent for returning this late but it didn't matter, he just wanted to be back home and lay on his bed.
It was then he sensed something that he never felt in his life before. He felt like being a rat that heard a snake slithering around. His face turned stiff as he stopped and looked around. His nerves paused almost instinctually and took some moment to relax.

Then something more bizzare began.
All the street lights lost power one by one, as if a domino made of street lamps.
"What the..?"
The darkness swooped just infront of him.
Only two streetlight at his both side remained bright, as if leaving him on a stage.
Something began to walk slowly to him.
The kid could have noticed the thing if he relaxed and listened carefully, but he was so confused to calm down.

"Come to me baby"

Came a lovely feminine sound behind him in a maternal manner.
He tried to look back, but a pair of hands grabbed his shoulder before he could even turn around.

"Arggh"
He tried to squirm but the grip was so firm.

"Baby, don't panic. I'll send you to heaven,, though it actually isn't.. fufu"

Her voice was so sweet but it didn't help him stop panick.

"So you are a human after all..."
She said disappointed and pouted.
Still grabbing one of his shoulder, she pointed to the sky and casted a spell.
The kid then felt something sweet scent cover him. It not only made his nose sensitive, even his consciousness was melting like a jelly covered in hot honey. His brain fell under her spell and his eyes lost focus, and the girl finally seemed satisfied.

"Since you wasted some of my power, I am going to take it back from you in my own style"

She gently put him down on the ground and undressed him until his penis stood out stiff.
She waited no time to drain his sexual energy. She instantly covered his penis with her hot tongue and gulped to her throat.

"MMmm."
Wet slupring sound came as she moved her head and sucked on it.
The unlucky kid received some minutes of free fellatio from an expert succubus all in the while of unconsciousness.
The succubus finally undressed her thin leather sleeve that was supposed to be her underwear, and aimed the tip of the unconscious penis to her pussy. She lubricated his tip by rubbing and slowly inserted. Ah, she didn't want him to miss the moment of losing his virginity.

She snapped her finger with a spell casting sound and the boy regained his sense.

"Uhh... ahhh... haa?"
He opened his eyes to find himself on a cold concrete laying, only the very sensitive tip of his lower region was meeting a very slimy and hot point.

"Ahh"
He moaned as his penis was covered in extremely hot and wet flesh.

"Great, so young and stiff!"

Her large hips pounded and her thin, voluptuous waist swayed back and forth by the instinct of a succubus.
But her inner folds were never losing an inch of grip from his penis despite all the intense sex.
She was never going to let him go.
"It will be all over once you cum~"
"Uhhh.."
He just moaned.
"By the way my name is Juris, never forget my name baby"
She kept moving her hips and her fluid was seeping onto the cold concerete with her warmth.
"Ahh..! I feel like to pee"
"Hehe, that's your life energy, give all yourself to me."
Juris' voice was seeping through his brain, stealing all his control.
He felt his penis tightened around by an impossible damp flesh. In the feeling of extremely hot jelly draining his penis, he spurted his semen into her inside.

"Haa.... haa..."
"Fufu, baby your penis spurted everything inside me. But there's someting more that you need to provide me."

Juris panted and stood up.
His semen slid down on her thighs as she stood up.
All the motherly sweet smile disappeared as she looked at him from above.
Cold grin appeared, she was now a predator, and she even looked very evil now.

"Now let me make you feel even better~"

If the kid still had any power left, he would run away as he could have felt instinctual danger from her cold grin, but he was just too exhausted.
Juris grabbed his head like a broken doll.

"Thank you for the meal~"

She spread her eagle with the other hand. The wall over her pussy lips pulsed like a living creature, it didn't look satisfied even after tasting all his cum.
She grinned rubbing her wet folds. She lifted his limp body by his head and dragged until his eye would meet her brown nether region.
Her pink labia came closer as she dragged him near and near.
Slurrp -
"Ahhhh!"
He regained consciousness from the sudden hotness and humid air that covered his face.
Her pussy spread wider and wider as it swallowed his head.
"Arrrghh! No!!! W-whatt!"
"Ahhh~ don't struggle my baby, it only makes me feel better,, though I'm already about to climax~"
He tried to protest with all his left strength but the birth muscle didn't let him leave the canal an inch.
More of his body slid in and his face met the opening of her womb.

A normal succubus sucks men dry only with their semen, but Juris devours their whole body.
Draining the entire physical body could give more energy theoritically, and it felt even better, so why not?
The pleasure of squirming prey trying to get free from her womb.
Dominating a prey who desperately wanting to get freedom from her maternal prison.
She would never stop hunting.

"Ahh, you are such an adorable kid, my baby~"

His whole torso slid in without resistance and she took a deep breath.
She could do the rest of him but it was no fun.
Instead she used her inner flesh to lick every part of his devoured upper body, giving him the last moment of hellish pleasure.
Slowly and slowly, she slid in the rest of his body.
His waist met her cunt, and soon her sex lips closed around his toes.
His whole body passed through the womb, and her cervix sealed up tight.

"ha haa.. haa.. hahaha"
The succubus laughed frantically as she spread her giant wings and vanished to the sky.
The moon disappeared before losing the darkness to the sunrise.

Red wine ran through the cleavage as Juris tilted the wine on her neck.
She grinned looking at her brown curvy legs get covered with the red liquid.
She felt a strong energy deep inside her uterus.
She kept laughing out loud.
She put her hand on her round belly.
"..... Hurry up and make yourself out of my pussy, my adorable familliar"
Her belly 'squirmed' if it was responding to her voice.

There are many kinds of succubus.
They all share a same trait, that they hunt human's spirit energy for their meal.
But Juris was different.
She was twisted to unbirth her preys and rebirth them as her loyal subordinate.
Some of her fellows despised Juris for her twisted behavior.
But Juris didn't care.
Because she really loves her pet and cares for them, who are also her 'babies'.
acrylic
Participator

Re: Hunt of a succubus (ub) (story)

Postby smiley » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Nice work ^^
smiley
Participator

Return to Unbirth