Live short horror same size UB film : Tampoon..

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Live short horror same size UB film : Tampoon..

Postby Zub » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey guys...wanted to share this film short I found called : Tampoon.
Directed (and created)by Jeanne Jo of the new ''Star Trek'' and ''Black Panther'' movies.

She does a simple short horror. A girl inserts a tampon before her date comes to taker her to a party. The string won't pull it out when she goes to remove it for sex with her boyfriend.
The strig suck right back into her.
She solicits her drunk boyfriend to use his hand and go in her pussy to find the string, he does.
It wraps around his hand and pulls him into her, he looses a shoe that falls to the floor in the process.

Over all not a bad short. No belly, or after shot. It pulls him in with some begging and pleading. Full UB.
You can hear his faint voice calling for help from inside her which is a nice touch.

Here is the film: http://jjo.us/#/tampoon/

and the interview about her making it :https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4489619/videoplayer/vi1285928473?ref_=nm_rvd_vi_1

I did not see where this had been posted yet, if so - my bad.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Live short horror same size UB film : Tampoon..

Postby FORDY » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Well that was...interesting to say the least.

Still, UB in any media is a plus! Tanks for sharing!
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby zelphi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:17 pm

intresting though i don't know how safe that site JJO.us is though
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:21 pm

its on vimeo if do search and site link just takes to vimeo link anyways.
brainstorm
???

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 pm

I can't help but wonder, what is the next step for that woman after the credits end?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby go47 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:58 pm

See a doctor, maybe take in the whole operating room staff. Before somebody's smart enough to give a C section.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby MindiFlyth » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:00 pm

That was pretty great, although the sound mix was mushy enough that I kind of wish subtitles were available. Even with my audio turned up all the way there were lines I couldn't make out. I'd sure like to see what happens next! We don't even get to see if she has a big belly now or what.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:39 pm

This was pretty great. The horror music and the semi-genuine acting made it feel much less erotic and more like how it was intended (probably good in the scheme of things.) But I also LOVED his muffled dialogue at the ending. :lol:

I didn't get the impression her belly had swollen, since she wasn't moving like it had, just that he had "vanished." especially given her reaction when she heard him at the end. Which is personally my cup of tea. Because as freaky and terrifying as that might have been, I rather hope that her eventual reaction was "well, if you're okay in there... I guess I'll just go to the party and see if I can get you out later."

Or better yet "I guess I'll have to get some help getting you out from my friend at the party..."

Kinda doubt it really, but hey, a girl can daydream :oops:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dchip1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Cool film, hope we see more unbirth in film! Looking forward to American Gods season 2, hopefully there will be more unbirth scenes to enjoy
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby abccba0671 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:15 am

abccba0671
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 am

Isn't she one of the girls in Best Friend? She looks really similar.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth