UB and upskirt pics

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

UB and upskirt pics

Postby vorenz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Do you guys like, think of UB/Vaginal vore when you come across Upskirt pics?

I have to admit that I actually go browsing seeking upskirt pics for that very reason. You could say.. to feed my fetish.
I've actually joined various websites in my search for such pictures. and naturally I've got rather a large collection now.
Just wondering if anyone else does this or has similar thoughts.

Er.. hope thats not TMI for everybody:)

Hmmm..
Ya know... I was just thinking..
I think I know where I got my upskirt fetish from... when I was REALLY young, at primary school ( schooling from ages 5-11ish) . I think I was round about 6 at the time.
I was sitting in front of this girl near the back of the class and the teacher was reading a story.
When all of a sudden this girl behind me pull her dress up and over my head, which caused me to fall backwards and land between her legs...

But the strange thing is that happened at such an early time in my life yet its only within the last 10 years that its manifestoed into its current form.
Strange.
vorenz
Participator

Re: UB and upskirt pics

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:11 pm

too bad that didn't happen at a time when you could appreciate it more. :lol:
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Rosedragon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:32 pm

actually that happens more offen then you think. i know quite a few people including myself that that has happen to. it becuase in primary school neither the boys or girls know much about what will happen if that happens when they are older. to them it just fun and games at that age untill they become about 10.
Rosedragon
New to the forum

Postby Spilch » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Yeah, I love skirts. Everything about 'em. Long ones, short ones, tight ones, loose ones, shiny ones (especially shiny ones, gotta love the silk, satin, leather and PVC stuff). You name it.

I've indeed fantasized about "skirt vore", quite similar to Hip Hugger's clever concept of bell-bottom vore. Though I suppose it's basically unbirth, only they're wearing a skirt or dress while doing it. Actually haven't gone looking for upskirt pictures for this reason though... haven't thought to. Sure wish I could draw worth a darn so I could make some skirt-vore pictures... Oh well...

I've also fantasized about simply being contained/trapped inside a skirt or dress (obviously easier with a longer dress) being worn by a lovely lady, without the actual vore. Though I can't say I've ever experienced anything like the scenerio you described (outside of the fantasy world).
Spilch
Participator

Postby Beany_one » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Spilch wrote:Yeah, I love skirts. Everything about 'em. Long ones, short ones, tight ones, loose ones, shiny ones (especially shiny ones, gotta love the silk, satin, leather and PVC stuff). You name it.

I've indeed fantasized about "skirt vore", quite similar to Hip Hugger's clever concept of bell-bottom vore. Though I suppose it's basically unbirth, only they're wearing a skirt or dress while doing it. Actually haven't gone looking for upskirt pictures for this reason though... haven't thought to. Sure wish I could draw worth a darn so I could make some skirt-vore pictures... Oh well...

I've also fantasized about simply being contained/trapped inside a skirt or dress (obviously easier with a longer dress) being worn by a lovely lady, without the actual vore. Though I can't say I've ever experienced anything like the scenerio you described (outside of the fantasy world).

You just described the exact fantasy set I've been having for the past nine years of my life. Ever since I started fantasizing about vore, it's always been with skirts, as skirts (any kind on any body) turn me on like nothing else. And of course, I can't put it on paper either...

That's probably also the main reason I'm not really into the more lethal aspects of vore. It's always been about skirts and containment rather than ingestion and digestion.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Postby Takeshi » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:49 pm

This only proves Freid's theories... =D

Skirts own! =)
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorenz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 am

/sniff

Spilch, Beany and Artemiy... I lub you guys..:)
I thought I was the only one...now I have brothers....
me so happy....

/wipes tear from eye...

Yeah, when it comes to upskirt vore definilty the longer the better, IE Dress/gown more rather than skirt. Though its quite hard to find long dress shots.
Satin yes, but not so much of PVC or Leather. I prefer silky slinky ones.

I recently came across a pic that you could describe as a good shot of a place to being contained/trapped inside a skirt or dress.

I can't post it here for copyright reasons, but feel free to PM me:)
vorenz
Participator

Postby Madnes » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:47 am

Always had a think for Women in Denim or Leather short skirts - ESP if they are preds :D

Death in a Denim Skirt - was a hit in one of the Writting.com things i add too.

And id love to see pics of women doing ... skirt vore or unbirthing males or females in skirts :D
Madnes
Participator

Postby Spilch » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 am

That's probably also the main reason I'm not really into the more lethal aspects of vore. It's always been about skirts and containment rather than ingestion and digestion.

Yeah I kinda see it as sort of an endoso type thing. I prefer non-lethal stuff as well, but non-lethal forms of digestion or absorption--however they occur--are also concepts I've explored.

Yeah, when it comes to upskirt vore definilty the longer the better, IE Dress/gown more rather than skirt. Though its quite hard to find long dress shots.

I have to agree. I think shorter skirts are sexier-looking, but there are more interesting vorish possibilities with a longer dress or gown. Gotta love the short skirts nonetheless. :mrgreen:
Spilch
Participator

Postby vorenz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 am

Spilch wrote:

Yeah I kinda see it as sort of an endoso type thing. I prefer non-lethal stuff as well, but non-lethal forms of digestion or absorption--however they occur--are also concepts I've explored.

For me its basically the end is becoming a part of her being. More closer to absorption than digestion. Its all part of this whole female dominance, unwilling submissive thang I got going on:)
FYI there is NO stomach distortion (big bellies) with my UB/upskirt fantasies. Hence being absorbed.
I prefer to keep my female preds with the nice tight "hawt;)" tummies they start with, whether the victim is same size or being shrunk. Also with being absorbed, its more plausible reason why the stomach does not grow to accommodate the victim. I got it all worked out:D

Anyhoo...
I'm developing this whole concept of my fantasy of these woman with the upskirt vore/absorb ability, how they do it and what they are here for. What makes us males susceptible to them etc...
Haven't decided whether they are aliens or a demon variation yet, or maybe something else all together.

Should really do a story at some stage I guess...

Oh BTW have you new guys seen the art by KissaG? I think his name is?
Its just WOW... My favorite UB artist so far.
vorenz
Participator

Postby Takeshi » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:27 pm

About that tight "hawt" - I was going to think I'm the only one who likes the belly to stay the same "hawt" no matter the prey size XD
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spilch » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:59 pm

I must agree. I can certainly get into belly expansion, but I usually prefer that it remains unchanged.
Spilch
Participator

Postby Final_Front » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:38 pm

Ya iv'e always had a fantasy thing with skirts and vore combined :wink: Also, who is that UB artist KissaG? Were can I find him and ever think of uploading the skirt pics? I would really like to see your "extensive" collection :D
Final_Front
New to the forum

Postby Madnes » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:33 am

Yes KssaG is a really good artist and I love to see more of it
Madnes
Participator

Postby vorenz » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 am

vorenz
Participator

Postby Madnes » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:51 am

Mmmm KissaG :D

He does some good stuff :D
Madnes
Participator

Postby DrRourke » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:00 pm

I just got done writing my first story in I don't know how long. And one bit of it was actually inspired by this very topic. I hope you all enjoy it:

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=107503
DrRourke
Been posting for a bit

Postby closetslave1 » Sun May 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Some skirt containment going on here, have a dig through some of this guys stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/membe ... ubmissions
closetslave1
New to the forum

Postby Ophuchus42 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:04 pm

vorenz wrote:Do you guys like, think of UB/Vaginal vore when you come across Upskirt pics?

I have to admit that I actually go browsing seeking upskirt pics for that very reason. You could say.. to feed my fetish.
I've actually joined various websites in my search for such pictures. and naturally I've got rather a large collection now.
Just wondering if anyone else does this or has similar thoughts.

Er.. hope thats not TMI for everybody:)

Hmmm..
Ya know... I was just thinking..
I think I know where I got my upskirt fetish from... when I was REALLY young, at primary school ( schooling from ages 5-11ish) . I think I was round about 6 at the time.
I was sitting in front of this girl near the back of the class and the teacher was reading a story.
When all of a sudden this girl behind me pull her dress up and over my head, which caused me to fall backwards and land between her legs...

But the strange thing is that happened at such an early time in my life yet its only within the last 10 years that its manifestoed into its current form.
Strange.

Many of my fantasies have come from that time period in my life...I guess my favorite was when I was about 5 and this girl threw me down and literally sat on my face...Kids do funny things and think funny things I guess.
Ophuchus42
Been posting for a bit

Postby Squirelly » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 am

Heh, seeing this thread reemerge reminded me of a dream I had a while back. A guy is taking upskirt pics at a party, then later when he's looking at his 'loot' he finds a pair of feet sticking out of an anonymous crotch.
Squirelly
Participator

Next

Return to Unbirth