UB and upskirt pics

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: UB and upskirt pics

Postby Restrogenic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:47 pm

I personally love the idea of a voluptuous and beautiful Amazonian lady just meandering through a crowd at some sort of party or festival with a long dress/gown or even a kimono before she slyly opens her dress slightly at the front and engulfing someone or myself. From there wether it’s UB, entrapment/containment or even AV I don’t care. It’s just the idea that someone or myself could be taken and no one would be the wiser. Even better if the woman doesn’t know either. The closest I’ve seen to something like this is a short comic featuring either Zelda or Palutena(can’t remember which) unbirthing a fellow captive and using her dress to hide the slow process of the UB from their hero.
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Re: UB and upskirt pics

Postby Ruthborn » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:23 pm

You’re not the only one who became interested in looking up girls skirts in primary school. Myself and some other boys used to sit under a stair case during lunch so that we could look up through the stairs and see the girls’ panties when the walked down the stairs. Best bit was when the girls were not wearing anything underneath.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth