Voredy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Fordy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Postby zelphi » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:44 pm

nice
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 am

FORDY wrote:Another unrelated image for you guys, sorry it's not exactly what you might have wanted, but I hope you still like it. Rendering animation is still taking forever even with some optimisation, and without a large loss in quality. I just make these while waiting for renders to finish :P.

Holy crap that is an awesome scene. What she doing with the ones inside her? :P
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby NovaAftershock » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Please don't stop making these, they are among the best images I have ever seen, the animations are good too but the stills are best. Thank you for your work but please keep this thread going it is a very good set of works.
NovaAftershock
New to the forum

Postby Orchestration » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:36 am

I would love to see the stomachs shrinking back down to normal size after unbirthing the girls.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Hey Ya'll. Been a few since I last updated. I've sort of been of an animation hiatus, but what I do have is proabably about 20 seconds of footage so far. It's mostly "set-up" leading to the actual UB, but there is a least some. So I got a few more chunks to do and some sounds and then you might even see a part 1 :O. I've been fiddling with a couple of other renders too, just because it's what I felt like at the time really. I've been mostly focusing on improving how the faces look. Due to positive reception here, I've also been considering opening commissions, but would like to gather intel on whether there would be an interest first. IS that something you guys would want?

Also, I have been expanding to other sites a bit, Here's my deviant art page: https://www.deviantart.com/voredy

Finally, A couple of renders related to UB for you all, enjoy!
Attachments
Z.png
Choose One Entrance Each
G.png
I Know Just The Perfect Place For You
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:28 am

A continuation of the first picture, apparently no spread vaginas on DA!
Attachments
COHE2.png
You're not going to agree to this are you?
COHE3.png
It's this or be crushed.
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:43 am

I like the look of this sequence though I'd prefer it if they were both headed into the same entrance. It's disappointingly hard to find examples of couples being unbirthed together.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby FORDY » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:53 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:I like the look of this sequence though I'd prefer it if they were both headed into the same entrance. It's disappointingly hard to find examples of couples being unbirthed together.

I could accommodate that, I was thinking of have having branching variants of this scenario for different 'entrances' hehe.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Any news or updates?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Voredy's HS and DAZ3D Unbirth photos/gifs/videos

Postby kismikkhasim » Sat May 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Man Whoever did that centaur one needs to update, that was so hot, and it was only 2 pictures. something about that anatomically correct horse puss just makes it good...
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Been quite a while since we heard anything at all.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby saber25 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:18 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:Been quite a while since we heard anything at all.

I know... well over a month for several catagories
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:09 pm

saber25 wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:Been quite a while since we heard anything at all.

I know... well over a month for several catagories

Hopefully it is not completely forgotten.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:58 am

Sorry I've been neglecting eka's for so long everyone! I rarely use this site nowadays. I still actively post softvore of various sizes on deviant art here: https://www.deviantart.com/voredy

And for Unbirth, anal vore and more graphic vore scenarios I post those on pixiv here: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=26530555
Attachments
LindaUB.png
Last edited by FORDY on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:42 pm

FORDY wrote:Sorry I've been neglecting eka's for so long everyone! I rarely use this site nowadays. I still actively post softvore of various sizes on deviant art here: https://www.deviantart.com/voredy

And for Unbirth, anal vore and more graphic vore scenarios I post those on pixiv here: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=26530555

would that happen to include my request? :) (i'd like to know before i commit to a Pixiv account)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Unbirth