Unbirth Caption Community, Nothing but Unbirth Captions

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth Caption Community, Nothing but Unbirth Captions

Postby Norass » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:26 pm

When it comes to unbirth images, I'm not so drawn to the art as much as I am the captioned images of pregnant women. I made this thread to help others in the community just like myself find these captions, and be able to easily access them rather than search page upon page to find these captions.

Finding unbirth captions is much harder than finding vore captions, as they are sometimes labelled as vore, hidden among vore galleries, and are simply not as popular as the vore captions.

I will post my discoveries as best as I can, and would love it if others can join in. Heck, we may be able to recover some older captions somewhere on the internet that were deleted by sites like Deviantart hiding on other websites.

I hope you guys all enjoy what might become of this thread.
Norass
New to the forum

Re: Unbirth Caption Community, Nothing but Unbirth Captions

Postby Norass » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:37 pm

To start off, I have three links:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=45443&hilit=unbirth+caption - this thread is in the photo edits section, and has some images of text conversations involving unbirth. All contain images.

safeinsideher.tumblr.com - Searching "Unbirth" in the search bar on this page will reveal a few captions involving unbirth. Some are missing the tag, so you might have to scroll for a bit, or check the Archived section.

bossmanletter.deviantart.com/favourites/60056590/Unbirth - This user, Bossmanletter, has a favourites folder for Unbirth, where he usually places a lot of unbirth captions from Deviantart.
Norass
New to the forum

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:28 am

Norass wrote:When it comes to unbirth images, I'm not so drawn to the art as much as I am the captioned images of pregnant women. I made this thread to help others in the community just like myself find these captions, and be able to easily access them rather than search page upon page to find these captions.

Finding unbirth captions is much harder than finding vore captions, as they are sometimes labelled as vore, hidden among vore galleries, and are simply not as popular as the vore captions.

I will post my discoveries as best as I can, and would love it if others can join in. Heck, we may be able to recover some older captions somewhere on the internet that were deleted by sites like Deviantart hiding on other websites.

I hope you guys all enjoy what might become of this thread.

Would you be looking for animal unbirth captions as well?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Norass » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Tornadochaser1 wrote:Would you be looking for animal unbirth captions as well?

Sure I guess. Maybe indicate that at the very beginning of the post.
Norass
New to the forum

Postby Norass » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:19 am

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/5330228/Incest-Unbirth

Unbirth captions, pretty much all about girls unbirthing family members.
Norass
New to the forum

Postby Radijs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

Hello virus warnings!

Stay away from that Post site.
Radijs
---

Postby Norass » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Radijs wrote:Hello virus warnings!

Stay away from that Post site.

Sorry, forgot about that. I think someone took the images from the site and put it onto their Deviantart. I'll post the link if I find it.
Norass
New to the forum

Postby Norass » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 pm

http://earlever.deviantart.com/gallery/

Most of the images seem to be there.
Norass
New to the forum

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Made this from text and image from twitter
Attachments