Unbirth video game ideas?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth video game ideas?

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Lately I've been getting interested in the idea of making some kinky video games, and naturally unbirthing is something I'd like to explore. But so far I can't think of a way to game-ify it! A game needs goals or at least exploration, and unbirthing usually doesn't work like that. The whole scenario is about being helplessly contained. You can't do much exploring or fighting when you're stuck in a womb. I thought of a thing where aliens land and they're unbirthing people and you're trying to avoid getting unbirthed, but... eh. I'm not really feeling it. (I had a fun idea where you've been turned into a sperm and you try to reach the egg so you can be reborn, but it turns out there have already been some sperm video games. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMbqaBV_siU.) So, what would the conflict be in an unbirthing game scenario? Any ideas?
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirth video game ideas?

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:42 pm

You can have a core mechanic revolve around unbirthing without revolving the entire gameplay around it. An idea would be that your characters gradually level up in a dungeon crawler but cannot heal fully (like have a general HP bar for combat and another gauge that drops slower but cannot be healed), with the only way to refill that (like actual health, will etc.) is to capture preds (which could be the same monsters you fight) and have them unbirth your players. Doing so adds some bonus stats and resets the level while also refilling the gauge (potentially raising it as well). Letting it run out means your char is unable to fight back and will get unbirthed by an enemy, making them lost for good.
LightningLord2
???

Postby Battalia » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:51 pm

The most logical thing that comes to mind if you want unbirth to be the main core of the game is to play as the pred against harder and harder prey.

However, if you would prefer the prey's gameplay, then make it a competition. Get the pred off before you are sucked into the womb to get away and progress to different preds, each with harder or trickier techniques to devour you. Get sucked all the way in and it's a one way trip. Trying to balance "grip" vs pleasure could be an interesting mechanic.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:10 pm

I once had an idea which is basically sound based and little on visual change.

After an Intro it involves the Player (Unbirthed one) trying to guess whats going on outside.
It would be endless events like. Meaning the story only develops if you behave and act according your mommies wishes.
The End may be a special event like: Transformed/ Cutscene of happy ever after/ Mommy Having Preggo Sex / Another one joins the party...

Else ya get evicted by force and a cold game over screen happens.
Or Game Over due you simply lose your memories (game ends due your consciousness fades).
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Zub » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Personally I would be happy with just a interactive flash game involving same size unbirthing. Sort of like the ''Baby Fat'' series by Alpha.
I have pursued a few leads and don't want to go cheap on the animation. Some of my favorites that do this over on DA won't tackle the subject matter.
As far as a simple story line? That would be easy, even easier if you were doing giantess and prey (roughly 5 inches tall) but same size is my go to.
It is a also the main reason I went in with RedFiredog's ''StBH'' series. He has promised if he hit his goal (which he did) he would do a animation with the theme. That's a start at least
I also pursued Stressformurder's friend whom did his short loli ub clip. No luck as he says he sticks to those characters and keeps his vids. under 10 seconds.
Anyone know of a good flash person willing to do these themes please let me know, I'm going to get it done somehow .
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Some of this depends on your skill set and what kind of game you *can* make or are willing to learn how to make.

Rpgmaker? Unity? Visual novel? Platformer? Physics based?

One I can think of is starting out inside a woman and trying to please her enough so that she cums and shoots you back out before you're done for. In whatever way that means. For you it might mean age regression. It seems to be your schtick. For me I like the transform into cum route.

Your score could be based on how far you get regressed in age.

The mechanics could be anything from saying the right things or picking the right choices in a visual novel style. You could make a DDR style rhythm thing where you have to time your caresses just right to make the woman revel in pleasure. Or it could even be a physics based thing with box2d and you could animate walls pressing in and have to push on them with different buttons to keep them from pressing in on you too much.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Unbirth as a core mechanic...

Well, I see a lot of people thinking along the lines of avoiding or escaping being unbirthed.

How about the route of setting up the NPC prey to get unbirthed. Fail the stage, and the pref for the level unbirths the PC instead.

Another route is the Pred vs Pred battle with the two preds trying to either catch the other off guard, or find a way to force the other to submit.

Unbirth for the purpose of transforming into other characters to complete levels, or gain access to different areas of the game world. This May include having to find a way for some preds to agree to being your new mother, or to prevent them from keeping you in the womb full term.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkHeart » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:34 am

Hmm...

What if you had some kind of either:

1. Platformer where the end goal is to make it to the womb after several levels

2. RPGMaker game where you explore the inside of the vagina with the end goal being to make it to the womb

But in either case, if you fail at any point then you can get some kind of bad end, i.e. she decides you're not suited for the pleasure of her womb and turns you to cum and you die, or takes you out of her vagina and finds something else to do with you (possibly eat you?), etc. To define what "failing" is, I'd like to think the game would play with you having a health bar that slowly depletes as you continue your journey. Of course, there may be other things that happen that could make you lose more health, such as the pred occasionally clamping down on you with her vagina, random waves of cum going by, or something along those lines.

And if you succeed in making it to the womb, you could even make that a bonus level in itself. Whatever you make the task in the womb (perhaps doing something to please her? I'm not too sure what you could put here), if you succeed, then maybe she can regress/rebirth you. If you fail, then maybe she can either turn you into cum again or maybe she can just digest/absorb you through her womb. Another option could be to allow for a third fate where maybe you don't really fail or succeed in the last level, so she does regress you but instead of regressing you to a baby and rebirthing you, she regresses you all the way back to an egg/unovulates you.

Ultimately, if you succeed in being rebirthed, you can then go on to the next level/next pred who would be a bit harder than the last. Maybe your health depletes slightly faster in the next pred, you just have less overall health, or maybe new occurrences can appear that make you lose health. Or maybe just some combination of these, such as one pred has you lose health faster, but the next pred your health is halved but reduces at the original rate.

I'm not sure exactly sure how any of this would play out, or if you'd like a game like that, but these are just some suggestions and hopefully they help a bit.
DarkHeart
New to the forum

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:35 am

Baby-sized alien/monster with limited crazy powers (flight, pyrotechnics, etc) but is obviously a monster and therefore a target for every mob in the game. By finding a female 'host' and being unbirthed, you can take possession and control of the now-pregnant woman to walk around without being detected (usually), can open doors, and do other human stuff. Of course, nobody can see it happen or they'll know it's still a monster. Staying in the woman might also replenish your health (or perhaps that's a powerup you get later on).

Gameplay might involve solving puzzles as the possessed pregnant woman (getting dangers out of the way so the monster can come out and accomplish the goal with his gimmicky powers), platforming/fighting as the monster, and progressing through fairly free-form levels. You'd collect powerups to build up your monster and gain new abilities (but perhaps with negatives as well). Like super-strength, but with it comes a larger body (and therefore a huger belly that is easier to spot as not just pregnant).

As the game progresses, a government agency with the ability to track the little monster shows up and get progressively better at finding you. It would likely start out in a small town atmosphere, but at some point might move to a metropolitan area- more people, less places to hide or do things 'in private'.

Perhaps at some point the females in the game become more resistant to your unbirthing/possession (female soldiers, some kind of physical or mental protection, etc). And perhaps staying in one for too long is detrimental to her (and therefore your) health.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby darthkomar » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 am

Have a character you can move to catch various UB prey in her vagina unbirthing them when successful, add various other "bad" stuff you don't wanna catch for whatever penalty. Win the level when you UB enough to grow her belly to whatever point
darthkomar
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:09 am

Honestly, I haven't played many. But all of the unbirth or vore oriented games I've seen that I really enjoyed were ones where you could at least potentially be the pred. In a couple of them, unbirthing or eating others, while avoiding being eaten or unbirthed yourself, was the primary point. If a purely prey perspective is desired... I find it rather hard to think of a good premise for an ongoing game, myself.

Battalia wrote:The most logical thing that comes to mind if you want unbirth to be the main core of the game is to play as the pred against harder and harder prey.

However, if you would prefer the prey's gameplay, then make it a competition. Get the pred off before you are sucked into the womb to get away and progress to different preds, each with harder or trickier techniques to devour you. Get sucked all the way in and it's a one way trip. Trying to balance "grip" vs pleasure could be an interesting mechanic.

Although that is pretty good, and sounds like one I'd want to try playing!
Okay, maybe I do have one idea. The game could be based on a girl and her boyfriend/girlfriend, whom she likes to secretly carry inside her throughout the day. Either people assume she's pregnant, or perhaps she doesn't show the presence of her occupant on the outside, perhaps through mild concentration on a spell, or some other effect. The point of the game would be that the two have an affectionate, but also playfully dangerous relationship. She likes to threaten that if her lover doesn't please her enough during the day, she might not let them back out, or might regress/digest them. But then again, if her lover pleases her from the inside too much during certain times, they might force her to lose concentration on her spell, or draw too much attention to herself in an embarrassing way. Which might make her upset, or get the two of them in trouble.

From a gameplay perspective, the game would probably have a small handful of simple mechanics by which the player could squirm, tickle, or otherwise stimulate their host from the inside, and aside from that be a dialog and listening based game. The player would have a tightness indicator for the womb around them, and otherwise be forced to listen to sound of her surroundings for clues as to when it is safe to please their girlfriend, when she wants them to be active, and when they should rest. Early on, she might be easy on them and give them quiet whispered pointers, like "ooph, please don't be kicking me now, baby, mommy's talking with someone." but later might only scold afterward "you should have known better by now." At certain times when the two are alone, she might also whisper to her "baby" for conversation options, perhaps helping make decisions to steer her to different places and such, for variety between play-throughs. Or helping her remember details at her job, phone numbers, or directions, to win extra bits of precious favor, a resource which makes her increasingly patient and affectionate the more you have, and increasingly sincere in her threats and likely to reach a game-over the less you have.

The game could reach a variety of "endings" based on how much favor you had at certain key points in the story, and perhaps modified by whether certain events occurred, and how the player responded to them. There could be a romantic ending where the girl decides to let her lover out more, to spend more time with them outside, and they eventually get engaged and spend their lives together, just going back to her habit of keeping them as a naughty secret now and then to spice up their sex life. And an ending where she decides to keep the PC because they're a good pet, but gets them to agree to open the relationship so she can see other people while they're inside her... which will be nearly all the time. And I think many folks would probably enjoy an ending where she decides that it's been fun (or it really hasn't, "good riddance" if you've done super badly, but just barely enough to make it this far) but it's time she juiced or regressed you back to an egg and moved on to other things with her life now.

It would also be interesting if the PC and the girlfriend were customized and you could decide from a few options who they were, or what they looked like, at the beginning of a new game. But I think that would be far from essential to such a game.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 pm

I think it depends on what angle you wan't the unbirth to take.
Do you wan't it to be forced or consensual or both depending on the situation?
Do you wan't unbirth to be prison/safe keeping style or regression leading to Game Over because the sperm and egg separate or maybe a mix depending on the pred and maybe adding something like different races that the player can become by asking the pred to transform them.

It would really depend on what mechanic you wan't the game to take really, but IF it was suppose to be a exploration game then I could imagine unbirth being used as a way for the player to change the MC's race so that they can accesses different areas, and then add to that that the MC must be on good term with the pred or, depending on the pred and the relationship the pred could do anything from keeping you for a while, maybe even have a sex scene with another NPC, to "digesting" the MC into cum giving them a Game Over.

Or it could be more of a rouge like LightningLord2 suggested though I would suggest it be part of the lvl up mechanics so that lvl up gives you maybe 2 points in all stats and then you have to go to first floor / the village to get unbirthed to spend an extra 5-10 points (depending on the balance) that you can assign wherever you want.
Alternatively It could be more like LightningLord2's actual suggestion but with the thing that is decreased being your max hp every time you ether get a really hard hit or goes below 25% hp though coding this might require that you lock actual max hp at a specific value.

I hope that this can at least help give some inspiration.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Just though of a completely different route to take this then what I have seen in the other comments.
You could make it that the MC have a fetish for getting unbirthed but in this world it is seen as an extreme taboo, however CV is completely normal.
The MC is therefor trying to convince a male friend to CV them and then have sex with a women but can't make it to obvious what their real goal is.
I'm thinking that there would be some conversation options with the friend to try and change their preferences a bit and increase their sexual arousal and feelings for the MC and some interaction options that can do the same and I would suggest that the MC is male to since that would give the possibility of charming the friend to much makes him have sex with another man instead of a woman leading to a AV Game Over.

This would of cause not really have unbirth as a main core mechanics unless you can build further on it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gerhardfrank » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:22 pm

LightningLord2 wrote:You can have a core mechanic revolve around unbirthing without revolving the entire gameplay around it. An idea would be that your characters gradually level up in a dungeon crawler but cannot heal fully (like have a general HP bar for combat and another gauge that drops slower but cannot be healed), with the only way to refill that (like actual health, will etc.) is to capture preds (which could be the same monsters you fight) and have them unbirth your players. Doing so adds some bonus stats and resets the level while also refilling the gauge (potentially raising it as well). Letting it run out means your char is unable to fight back and will get unbirthed by an enemy, making them lost for good.

Thagrahn wrote: Unbirth for the purpose of transforming into other characters to complete levels, or gain access to different areas of the game world. This May include having to find a way for some preds to agree to being your new mother, or to prevent them from keeping you in the womb full term.

What comes to my mind is a mix of those two. (probably pixelated) dungeon crawling, roguelite (without all the killjoy rng that forces you to start over for reasons beyond your control, that just frustrates) RPG game with one or several PCs. In terms of combat mechanics, it's just standard level-up-brings-some-stats shit with no complexity necessary, so long as the player can (easily) get by. Preferably with the creatures you encounter spawning around and walking around in the dungeon/overworld so you have ways to avoid the ones you don't need. Monsters/Enemies can unbirth you and on who's terms that happens is important to the game. If the PC/an isolated PC gets defeated, they get unbirthed against their will, which will remove them from the game either temporarily or permanently, but they get unbirthed with what that means either way. If you beat(you can't kill preferably) a creature and fulfill some extra condition I'm not thinking of right now, you can capture them and force them to unbirth PCs at your leisure. PCs start off as humans, but getting through certain traps or mechanisms requires abilities you only have as a certain creature. If you get unbirthed, you are reborn as the kind of creature that unbirthed you. Say you capture and do that with an electric crocodile lady (just an off the cuff example), get reborn as an electric crocodile and can fire lightning bolts. And there are switches that can only be activated with electricity. Or there are switches that operate with distant braziers that need lighting, and to solve it, you need to capture a dragon lady and get unbirthed by her. Or there's water fields where you dive to get to extra rooms, but you need to be unbirthed by a sharkgirl to be able to breathe underwater/dive as long as necessary. That's the mechanic you need to use to unlock new rooms.

Then, if you want to add some replayability, add some mechanic inspired by what Shades and a few others said. Whatever the treasure at the very end is (my first thought was some joke ending à la 'the ultimate womb to be in' or the end of where the player comes in being the inner home quarters, where any humans that make it that far get caught and used as unbirth slaves from then on in, meaning any others that make it are 'competition' for the creatures), it's better if you have to share it with less people, or involves some other thing that makes it so the less humans/preferably none you take along for the crawl, the better in the end. Make it so that after getting unbirthed against your will/on the terms of the creature you encountered, there is a way to increase the likelihood of or even guarantee being set free. Then basically, you have a second, alternate (with gradients in between based on what choices the player makes) path, where you at least in the extreme, go through the dungeon alone, deliberately get caught by all the creatures you need to be, and just please/persuade them enough that they set you free.
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby MindiFlyth » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:02 pm

There are some fascinating ideas here! I really like the idea where you need to get reborn so you can gain different abilities. That could be a thing where you're a human in an alien or fantasy world, or an alien on Earth. I can see this going various ways. Maybe you're a human spy and you've got some tech that turns you into a fetus-like creature, and you have to sneak around and find alien wombs to get into so you're reborn as one of them. There could be lots of stealth stuff as the fetus thing, and then trying to blend in as one of them once you're reborn. Or maybe as an alien invader you could jump between humans and animals to be reborn, "evolving" each time to become a superhuman-cat-dog-bird-etc. thing.

I do worry about it seeming kind of, well, rape-y, as you're sneaking around after different females and jumping inside their wombs. Maybe that's overthinking it, if it's supposed to be funny sci-fi or horror. If you needed to get consent for something like that it'd be a game with a lot of weird negotiation. "Can I get reborn in your belly?" "Well... MAYBE, but first you'll have to do this side quest for me."

There could also be potential for a demonic/antichrist thing, where you're an evil entity looking for the right womb to birth you. Maybe you could possess the pregnant mothers too and make them act out your plans to set up Armageddon. (In that case consent wouldn't be an issue, because you're a demon. You're supposed to be evil incarnate!)

I've been looking at GameGuru, and while that program looks good for FPS and RPG games I'm not sure if you can change your PC model during a game. That would affect my plans a lot!
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gerhardfrank » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:16 am

it seeming kind of, well, rape-y

You're talking about video games, that either involve being an armed adventurer of sorts or a spy. Both scenarios that often involve murdering a lot of the people you come across in sfw variants. I think raping the enemies instead of murdering them is far from the worst you could do. That and I don't think it's appropriate to worry about consent in porn of any kind.
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby LightningLord2 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Gerhardfrank wrote:
it seeming kind of, well, rape-y

You're talking about video games, that either involve being an armed adventurer of sorts or a spy. Both scenarios that often involve murdering a lot of the people you come across in sfw variants. I think raping the enemies instead of murdering them is far from the worst you could do. That and I don't think it's appropriate to worry about consent in porn of any kind.

I personally think it's okay, but the game should point out there's rape content since some people can't handle it well at all.
LightningLord2
???

Postby Firon » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:52 pm

LightningLord2 wrote:I personally think it's okay, but the game should point out there's rape content since some people can't handle it well at all.

and yet the constant murdering of people is ok?...I don't get this community sometimes...using unbirth as a method of killing...
Firon
---

Postby MindiFlyth » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Wait, I don't think anybody was talking about using unbirth as a method of killing! I didn't mean some Alien-esque scenario where you rip out of the mother's belly.

It occurs to me another fun way to do it might be to have your character partnered with a woman who can unbirth and transform you, through magic or some weird technology. So whenever you need a new body for a mission you go inside her and she quickly re-births you as another person, animal, whatever. Like maybe there's an underwater level, so she rebirths you as a mer-person. There could be some fascinating character dynamics there, as she's your partner but also kind of your "mother" as she keeps giving birth to you, and maybe each time it happens you both feel a stronger bond.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:15 am

I have an idea similar to LightningLord2's. You could make an rpgmaker game with a core mechanic where the party members unbirth one another for benefits. Like, if a character is almost KO'd, she could get UB'd by another party member to avoid exp loss and heal up while the unbirther receives stat boosts and spells that the unbirthee knows.

It would be a lot of work to pull off, but you could make a great game out of that.
Jayezox
---

Next

Return to Unbirth