Are there more boys than girls into unbirthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

are more boys into ub than gurls <questionmark> my keyboard couldnt handle the chinese soup

Poll ended at Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:28 pm

im a <boy> into unbirthing
64%
im a <girl> into unbirthing
8%
no, i doubt that there are more girls into unbirthing
16%
yes, there could be more girls than boys into unbirthing
11%
yes, there could be more girls into unbirthing, im a girl, also into roleplaying
2%

Total votes : 198

Are there more boys than girls into unbirthing?

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:32 pm

I dont know if this question was handled already. if so, please forgive me. But it seems to me, more boys are into unbirthing than girls. Could that be. What do you say.

EDIT: As a friend of mine saw this thread and had some suggestions, the idea came up of adding some thoughts to the poll:
so here is what i come up with: there are nice little entries on yahoo.answers.com
like this one
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 829AAOnjPW
i really like the innocence how it was just posted there :)

which make me think that there are some girls out there thinking about unbirthing from early on without even thinking about it as in terms of vore or even as a kink.

Its often linked to an intimate, sometimes motherly sentiment. Maybe for boys, like me, its like a extended feeling of closeness, feeling the warmth all over.
Or, maybe its also kind of over the top, like taking the idea of sex to another level.
BTW: The last option is neglectable but i dont want to reset the poll so either ignore it or do as you please.
Last edited by jaykayeight on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Are there more boys than girls into unbirthing?

Postby rugli » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Before I answer your question are you boy or girl?
rugli
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 pm

I was a boy the last time i checked :)

Hey wait a minute, this is not an answer to my question!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Hmm, perhaps it simply follows from there being more boys than girls into girls on this site? F/F may be the most common gender pairing tag in the gallery, but the site's (admittedly outdated) poll lists 76% of responses as straight or bisexual male, while only 7% responded as lesbian or bisexual female.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:18 pm

i dont know... i doubt this poll says anything of worth.
983+x votes vs 65066 members ;) i dont know
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Misasura » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:41 pm

That's still a substantial sample size, and looking though the galleries, you'll find a lot of member pages that are completely blank.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:46 pm

I'm in statistics right now, 1/65th of a population is still a decently sized sample. The question becomes "were there people who refused to vote because they're of a specific gender?" which is quite possible, but you wouldn't see a 50/50 population turn into a 25/75 because of it. Thus, even if the same percentage of guys liked UB and girls liked UB, you'd see three times more guys who like it than girls simply due to the male/female skew.

From a different angle, I suspect a lot of girls won't like UB because they have vaginas and they know what things hurt. Shoving a person sized object in without lube is going to hurt. If you're RPing a UB scene and they come up with some way of lubing up the prey, they're more likely to be female IMHO.

-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:49 pm

:D thank you for getting back to my question!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:41 pm

I am a guuurl and into some types of unbirth, mostly macro/micro sex toy and insertion and some transformation, but not as much into age regression.
Dudeox05 wrote:From a different angle, I suspect a lot of girls won't like UB because they have vaginas and they know what things hurt. Shoving a person sized object in without lube is going to hurt. If you're RPing a UB scene and they come up with some way of lubing up the prey, they're more likely to be female IMHO.
-D

Lubing with saliva or sauces is great fun, but hardly required in a fantasy. It is more that I am just not into same-size much at all, so it does not apply for me. :?

And this logic does not account for men who are into male/herm cock vore.. are they exempt from the lube/pain thing?
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Rendezvore wrote:I am a guuurl and into some types of unbirth, mostly macro/micro sex toy and insertion and some transformation, but not as much into age regression.
Lubing with saliva or sauces is great fun, but hardly required in a fantasy. It is more that I am just not into same-size much at all, so it does not apply for me. :?

And this logic does not account for men who are into male/herm cock vore.. are they exempt from the lube/pain thing?

This is exactly what i had in mind as well... Its mainly fantasy and lubing is normally not required here.

AND Edit: Everything is fine! ;)
Last edited by jaykayeight on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:27 pm

... Was tempted to not vote.

F/f, F/m, H/f, H/h, or H/m unbirth can be interesting or a turn-off based on how it's presented.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 pm

jaykayeight wrote:AND Rendervore did not vote :) She is exemplary for the statistics in general! As I might say, useless... (snip)

I did vote in the poll. Useless...? Because I have no interest in your little ego trip?

Please remove that section of your last post to restore anonymity to any exact answers I have given... 8O :x
And good luck getting other women to answer these questions, because that snipe question alone almost made me not bother with this poll and now I kinda regret doing so. The results are going to be skewed because you chose to use this poll to further your own goals, rather than any objective curiosity.

@Thagrahn
Exactly my point.. and others will just ignore this whole thread because of how it's written. :roll:
Last edited by Rendezvore on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 am

awww cmon Rendezvore dont always take things so damn serious :)
anyway, i guess the intermediate poll results are fine, more boys, as expected due to the overall ratio. could still get interesting as now there could be more girls into unbirthing as girls into vore in general, in relation.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:45 am

I'm a girl vore fan that does not like unbirth, but I am also a male predator only fan so that's probably why.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 pm

jaykayeight wrote:awww cmon Rendezvore dont always take things so damn serious :)

Don't you "cmon Rendezvore" me. You have a bit of a habit of doing things like this and then laughing them off. If you're not intent on apologizing, that is up to you, but do not call me out publically on an anonymous poll beyond my given comments and then make it out to be my fault. I only voted to help with the general statistics. :?

In any case, thank you for editing.

Now, I will mention, however, if you want to RP with others, I recommend taking the effort to speak directly with people after making a Seeking Partner thread or a chat character profile. If these sources have not worked for you, then you may need to re-evaluate your method and style of approach.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:15 pm

This may come off as wrong, even mildly offensive to the ladies on this site, but I think the reason a lot of men and boys are into unbirth is because it's artwork depicting vaginas up close and personal, usually stretching around things larger than normal.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby coop500 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:This may come off as wrong, even mildly offensive to the ladies on this site, but I think the reason a lot of men and boys are into unbirth is because it's artwork depicting vaginas up close and personal, usually stretching around things larger than normal.

I don't think it's offensive, I think it's exactly the reason.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:34 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:This may come off as wrong, even mildly offensive to the ladies on this site, but I think the reason a lot of men and boys are into unbirth is because it's artwork depicting vaginas up close and personal, usually stretching around things larger than normal.

NEWS at 11!
Spoiler: show
Tons of men are into vajayjay!

Oh man, that had me and hubby cracking up laughing. :lol:
I think you're okay with this assumption. I can't see why any of us would be offended. :wink:

I think it also has to do with the warmth, comfort, and protection of being returned to the womb. A way to release all responsibility and be cared for as a child would be. I can see how that would be very attractive to men.

My wonder is what ratio of men and women are into the comforting, age regression, or tranformation unbirth as opposed to the vaginal vore, sex toy, or entrapment types? Or several types, like myself.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

I've always been fascinated by these sorts of questions and wished someone would do an actual professional study on this kind of thing.
Personally I'm a guy who's attracted to unbirth definitely as a sex thing and by the comfort + intimacy aspects with a bit entrapment/dominance as a side interest. Never been a fan of the age-regression stuff.

The thing that has me curious is that with the admittedly smaller group of female unbirth fans, do they imagine themselves as the unbirtherm unbirthee, both, or either?
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:36 am

I can definitely say that I hesitated to cast my vote, and further to comment. I've gotten to feeling pretty safe here on the portal, for the most part, but the instinct is still there to recoil and not involve myself when there is a "and would you want to do it with me, like in rp?" kind of thing, because of the possibility that someone might demand "why not" or demand a reason for my rejection if I said no, or try to hold me to doing it if I said yes and then things were not going as well as I'd hoped. It's a sort of self-defense instinct, and it's hard to tell sometimes when to ignore it and believe that another person will be objective, or trust it because... well, I've seen plenty of cases of people not being objective and respectful, but rather jumping down the throat of the first female responder they think might be within their reach (or interest.) I'm not trying to scold you for putting yourself out there, and there are women who might like that boldness. But please understand that doing so in the same breath that you ask people to "anonymously" poll their own interests may really come off as baiting, and may alter the results. Especially if you then call out anyone on what they voted.

It wouldn't surprise me too much if the proportions on this are skewed toward men, given the poll results we've seen for ratios of people who ID as prey/pred/switch/spectator, and the above mentioned observance that... a lot of guys are into vagina and the feminine end of the gender spectrum. My own preferences are probably a bit more of a niche, since I basically grew up knowing I was into girls, and didn't realize I was somewhat attracted to some parts of the male gender spectrum until later. But both being into girls, and being into nearly all role-types mix together to make my interest. Where if we postulate that straight is the mainstream majority sexual preference, the statistics that there are way more prey here than preds mean it's very likely that the majority of folk here who enjoy unbirth (sexually speaking) are men. I don't think it's impossible for that to be wrong, just improbable.

That said, it also wouldn't surprise me too much if there are a lot of women out there who could be interested in unbirth, given the numbers of women I have seen/heard who enjoy large insertions, feeling full, and also the effect that doing these things has on partners who are into it (and watchers for those who enjoy being in the adult entertainment industry.) For me, the idea of unbirthing has always been a mix of several kinks, one of which being sexually related power. The power to hide and contain something or someone is big, and can be used all sorts of ways. But I feel like that would have it's own appeal to the women who like to play such roles, who find the receiving of such sexual attention to be empowering. I have had a friend or two (I really only ever bring up my kinks with really really close trusted friends, and I don't have many of those) kindof go "ooooh... I should look into that sometime, it sounds like fun" when I told them that one of my big fantasy kinks was large insertion... of a whole sex partner. The statistics we've seen so far here at the portal (and again, there may be more women than vote in these polls) have shown so far that there are a much larger proportion of male users than female. So the statistics may more represent a ratio of users on this site who are willing to admit to being into unbirth, than a ratio of men to women everywhere.

Also please, no one take my above statement to mean that you should try to convince women that they are into unbirthing. Sometimes, people are into things and don't know it yet, or could be into things. But shoving it at them will almost always make them want to avoid it. It could ruin it for them for ages. I've only brought it up to people who have voiced an interest in hearing about it, or voiced an interest in something very similar. And in my opinion, that's generally how these things should be brought up.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth