Unbirth VR

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth VR

Postby vorenz » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 am

Hey all.

I don't "think" there is any of this out yet but I'd thought I'd make a, place holder post for this:)
Wishful thinking you could say.

Hopefully someone will do it at some stage, I know we've already seen VR Vore so far so hopefully there's a dev out there that wants to and
is willing to do Unbirth VR.

My wishlist would be for a feet first version, where you can look down and see your feel getting slowly inserted, emphasis on the slow unbirth, either
but a giantess human female, but I wouldn't be adverse to a female furry of some kind.

Anyone else got this on their wish list?
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Re: Unbirth VR

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:05 pm

If this were a thing? I think my wishlist would be pred POV, with same or similar sized prey. Bulgeless. Preferably slow and consensual, maybe even eager. Preferably human, and kinda pretty to look at (boy or girl.)

If we're talking human, realistic wishlist, I think that's the most I could ask for in good conscience. Honestly, I think if someone pioneered this as a thing, they'd be more than entitled to make it however THEY wanted, and would be generous to share, whether it matched my wishes or not. Just like any other vore art. I would be grateful, regardless.

If we were talking genie wish, sky's the limit? Full-body tactile or semi-tactile VR. And multiplayer. So the prey could be someone I know, and get their version of whatever we were acting out. :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Same size, consensual, non-lethal, and from the unbirthee's PoV. Definitely with bulges and bumps and a stretching belly. But then again, the unbirther's PoV would be nice, too. Hell, I'd even enjoy a 3rd party PoV, where I could get a very good look from any angle, walk around it as it's happening, etc.

If there's giantess/age regression/shrinking involved, she still ends up looking pregnant. That belly is a must.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Sabervore » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:39 am

I find this topic interesting for a number of reasons.

On one hand, I realize that Unbirth is a fetish of mine that I explore via drawings and writings, through my imagination. However, even the most avid of vore fans would feel some small amount of apprehension at the actual idea of being devoured. This makes perfect sense. After all, the human body has thousands of years of self-preservation programmed into it. From what I have seen, people that experience horror games and scary situations inside video games are impacted on a physiological level as well. Their body registers fear and interprets the virtual threat as "real". This then causes increased heart rate, sweating, panic, etc. How well do you think the human mind would deal with the "reality" of being devoured or unbirthed? Would it leave some type of psychological scar?

I simply ask this because imagining a situation and actually experiencing it are two different creatures.
Sabervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 am

Sabervore wrote:...would feel some small amount of apprehension at the actual idea of being devoured. This makes perfect sense. After all, the human body has thousands of years of self-preservation programmed into it.

This is perhaps a reason why I so vehemently distance unbirthing from vore- why I am not into vore at all. For me, unbirthing is an extension of sex- which is about as far removed from 'eating' as my mind can fathom. Like comparing apples to left-handed cattle prods (i.e. no comparison). To be unbirthed is a desire. To be devoured, something to be feared. To be digested/absorbed- mind-breaking terror and violent resistance leading to probably cardiac arrest from the unimaginable horror of it all.

So, to reiterate (for me at least):
...reacting to unbirth- positive, enjoyable, wanted.
...reacting to vore- negative, terrifying, unwanted.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:53 pm

eskoz's blogspot page had some VR workings with oral vore, and some PoV stuff that with careful camera work could be the closest thing I've seen yet in a VR oriented style of UB.

I believe what was released was supported by oculus runtime and vive
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby vorenz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Eskoz's hasn't updated his page since May... dang.
Was potential there.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Eskoz always takes a small eternity to update, though, so that's nothing new.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raydavidson » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

I have no doubt something along the lines of VR unbirth is already in the works because i'm not sure if unbirth and av and all the other stuff is widely known and what not amongst alot of people but i know it is still pretty popular amongst a select few aside from that dude VR unbirth enough said
Raydavidson
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:40 am

symbiote01 wrote:
Sabervore wrote:...would feel some small amount of apprehension at the actual idea of being devoured. This makes perfect sense. After all, the human body has thousands of years of self-preservation programmed into it.

This is perhaps a reason why I so vehemently distance unbirthing from vore- why I am not into vore at all. For me, unbirthing is an extension of sex- which is about as far removed from 'eating' as my mind can fathom. Like comparing apples to left-handed cattle prods (i.e. no comparison). To be unbirthed is a desire. To be devoured, something to be feared. To be digested/absorbed- mind-breaking terror and violent resistance leading to probably cardiac arrest from the unimaginable horror of it all.

I can't draw that distinction quite so clearly. I think in both cases, if you were actually really faced with it, the prospect of being sucked into the female reproductive system, so she can do what she wants with you, would probably be terrifying too.

But we humans tend to like terror. We like the adrenaline rush: it's exciting. At extreme levels it's indistinguishable from the sexual thrill, and tends to amplify whatever else we're feeling. If we combine sexual pleasure and at the same time provoke some kind of fundamental terror, the two feelings amplify each other. Hence real-life BDSM practices of being trapped, tortured, dominated, threatened. It's just boosting a chemical in your brain so you feel the sexual pleasure more intensely.

Maybe I was ahead of my time: the first story I ever wrote with any kind of unbirth used VR as the device that made it "possible". I've written a couple of stories in that vein since. In both cases that makes a kind of "safe", sexual terror plausible.

Let's suppose you have a partner with whom you're in a sexual relationship. You're given the ultimate VR system: not only completely immersive in that it takes over all of your senses, but one where the "authoring" is instantaneous. Imagine anything, and it happens. To share this experience we'd have to have two headsets. Only one of those headsets has the full "authoring" ability. Turns out that's critically important: if you can control everything in your own VR environment, it actually becomes boring very quickly; nothing can truly surprise or challenge you, thus no "thrill". But with two headsets and an imaginative partner it gets really interesting really quickly.

Your partner cannot hurt you in real life, or cause you too much physical pain in your VR world; other than that, he or she can do anything with, or to, you once you put that headset on. You have no idea what to expect, and that's the idea: she may take you on a romantic sunset cruise, be a giantess intent on getting you into her womb so she can transform you into her own child, a boa constrictor wrapping herself around you, or be a hungry tigress chasing you across the plains, so she can slowly devour you alive, while you watch. Your partner's goal is to surprise you and thrill you.

Suddenly none of these options seem so bad, do they?
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 am

symbiote01 wrote:

Good points. I present vore as a terror, not a fetish.

But what about the combination of unbirth, absorption and rejuvenation? The potential mindfuck factor is enormous, I'd think. The experience of being unbirthed and then absorbed invokes a person's unimaginable horror response at the idea of being eaten, and moreso that there's going to be nothing left of them to mark their passing. Contrast that to when the process ends and they're looking at a stronger, healthier version of themselves in the mirror in the aftermath, seeing proof of the decades that have been added to their lifespan. The two imperatives - never get eaten, and you want to be made healthier and live longer - should clash violently when locked together in one room. The attitude of the unbirthing woman complicates stuff further, too - what if she just likes having you become a part of her mind and body for love and intimacy's sake, what if she sees you as food that she can keep consuming repeatedly, what if she's doing it to keep you alive as her mate for the many centuries that she herself expects to live?

The fairy women in my stories don't even agree on the point of this absorption/rejuvenation process (exo-symbiosis), as such they consider their ability to be a mystery, even though it's been a part of their species history for eons. Is it A) to solve their body's energy needs, which are ludicrously high for magic users? Is it B) to enjoy a long or indefinite lifespan? Others prefer C), the intimacy factor. In my story there's also another end effect - the genetic purification that happens in exo-symbiosis makes male births slightly more likely (boys are rare) if reproduction happens shortly after rejuvenation. Some fairies see the answer as "all of the above". The most morally broken exo-symbiotes - usually the ones who used to be carnivores - are all about option A.

I really ought to explore these particular aspects with more clarity. But even if I knew how to program the VR experience, I just couldn't address much of this. The person who is being unbirthed, in my story, temporarily becomes a part of the mind of the unbirther, and words and narrative alone do not dig deep enough. VR is good for the superficial visual experience, though. LOL maybe a VR combined with a book to explore the canon story flow? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby JGstratego » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:57 am

Hey all, I know that this is an old thread, for the moment at least, but I just thought I'd add the only VR game that I've found (tbh I haven't searched that hard tho so who knows) that has vore in it. To be exact, it's got UB, AV, and Oral Vore. There are 3 routes. The graphics are a bit meh but I'm sure there'll be more games in the future with more up-to-date graphics. And honestly, it's still VR which is pretty cool. Here's the link:

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 04663.html
JGstratego
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth