POLL: Do you prefer consensual or forced unbirthing?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you prefer consensual or forced unbirthing?

I prefer stories with forced unbirthing.
65%
I prefer stories with consensual unbirthing.
35%

Total votes : 259

POLL: Do you prefer consensual or forced unbirthing?

Postby MindiFlyth » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 pm

I asked this in the self-publishing thread, and Groblek suggested I should make it a poll here.

Do you prefer sweet, consensual stories or darker, forced unbirth stories? (Bonus questions: Which kind of story do you see more often, and which do you think most fans prefer?)

(NOTE: Now with an actual poll!)
Last edited by MindiFlyth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: POLL: Do you prefer consensual or forced unbirthing?

Postby mouseyman » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:27 pm

non con...omnomnom xD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby deathknight » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:33 pm

I tend to prefer both really. more so, if the unbirth is not wanted by each other.
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:47 am

I am a very big betrayal of trust, darker type, though the willing/unwilling thing becomes moot under betrayal. That said, I share with Groblek a love of romantic subplots, so it is best to say... For action/active UB scenes, I prefer dark. But for UB that is basically leading to enhanced snuggles, love, protectiveness... The UB is purely secondary to me to the sappy romantic stuff, lol. Guess that means my UB preference is dark and betrayal of trust, ahahaha >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby Paradox » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:54 am

I'd say consensual. Not a fan of being forced.
The only forced thing i like are those that look at least halfway funny.

BTW: i see no poll, you're sure you activated the poll options?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 am

I like both, actually, but I like consentual unbirth better.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:51 am

I can enjoy some of both. But my preferences are generally for consensual. Reluctant, semi-willing, or semi-unwilling are a nice middle ground that I also very much enjoy, along with accidental. I just usually don't care as much for the "Oh god, no, anything but that!" level of unwilling.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:17 am

Paradox wrote:BTW: i see no poll, you're sure you activated the poll options?

I don't see the option to make an actual poll. I'm not very experienced with this forum, and I'm still learning how everything works.

Anybody who's read my stories will be able to guess that I prefer forced unbirthing, but I do like consensual too. I also enjoy when it starts as a forced thing and as it goes along the victim mentally regresses to the point where they accept it to some degree. Having full adult awareness but being stuck in a womb with absolutely nothing to do sounds too cruel to me, so I tend to leave the unbirthed character as a happy baby with flashes of adult awareness and resentment.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:07 am

I'd say I probably like consensual best I'm a big fan of intimacy and trust. However I also rather like accidental stuff and I'm really not sure where that fits.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Imrhys » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:03 pm

MindiFlyth wrote:I also enjoy when it starts as a forced thing and as it goes along the victim mentally regresses to the point where they accept it to some degree. Having full adult awareness but being stuck in a womb with absolutely nothing to do sounds too cruel to me, so I tend to leave the unbirthed character as a happy baby with flashes of adult awareness and resentment.

I've done something similar, though I have trapped a same size prey/victim in a boring womb to add TO their suffering, but all of that is more up to who of my characters is doing the UB'ing and why this particular prey/victim. Some do it for assassination purposes. While others do it for pure sadism to remove a "target" they just do not like or want removed from the "line of succession" type of thing. Etc..

That reminds me, I started a sexy romance scene one time that stalled out on me due to -things- that I might should get back to know, lol. The dominant lover did the vore/UB version of a sexy, sensual dance with an UB involved >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby vore2412 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I suppose it depends on the reason for the UB, to kill/absorb/regress the target or in a sappy tender loving moment. I often play my character as willing for certain partners, usually unwilling if I don't know the person I'm playing with as well unless theirs some form of hypnotism or seduction or break down of will somewhere in there. One of my more favorite methods of vore as well, if I play pred on this I prefer the seduction angle of it to make the prey willing, so much as to have them climb in by themselves, though I've done unwilling...need to play more so I can do more scenes with this.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Consensual same as cv or it feels rapey to me. given the parts involved
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:04 pm

I'll go ahead and respond again here, elaborating a bit on my answers from the thread you initially asked in.

I'm a big fan of both, as anyone who's browsed my gallery will have figured out. My general preference is for the unbirther to somehow think that she's doing this for the best interests of everyone involved. Whether that's a sweet consensual scene, or one where the victim is forced into a new life because their new mother thinks that will suit them better, I quite enjoy both.

I think my favorite is what I think of as semi-consensual, where the person being unbirthed agrees, but doesn't realize all the details of what they're greeing to, and ends up staying longer/being changed more than they expected.

One other variation I enjoy is non-consensual on both parties' side, when some outside force causes the whole thing to happen without either the unbirther or their new baby/babies desiring the unbirth to happen.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Groblek wrote:I'll go ahead and respond again here, elaborating a bit on my answers from the thread you initially asked in.

I'm a big fan of both, as anyone who's browsed my gallery will have figured out. My general preference is for the unbirther to somehow think that she's doing this for the best interests of everyone involved. Whether that's a sweet consensual scene, or one where the victim is forced into a new life because their new mother thinks that will suit them better, I quite enjoy both.

I think my favorite is what I think of as semi-consensual, where the person being unbirthed agrees, but doesn't realize all the details of what they're greeing to, and ends up staying longer/being changed more than they expected.

One other variation I enjoy is non-consensual on both parties' side, when some outside force causes the whole thing to happen without either the unbirther or their new baby/babies desiring the unbirth to happen.

OH yes, more please! *chuckles* On my horror side, oh yes, all this.

Imrhys
---

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Imrhys wrote:That reminds me, I started a sexy romance scene one time that stalled out on me due to -things- that I might should get back to know, lol. The dominant lover did the vore/UB version of a sexy, sensual dance with an UB involved >_>

I would love to read this! Hell, I would love to DO this if I could. If you do get back to it and finish it, I do so hope you will share!

Also, MindiFlyth, welcome to the portal!

If you'd like to add a poll to the thread, click to edit your original post in this thread. Underneath the text box that appears, there should be a set of 3 tabs: "Options," "Upload attachment," and "Poll Creation." From there, the options come with instructions as you should need, I think.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:03 pm

I've now gone back and added a poll!
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby acrylic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 am

Latter?
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 am

Definitely consensual for me. Unbirth, for me, is an extension of sex- and forced sex is rape. NO. Will not buy. My 'Umberth College' threads at writing dot com play on that fear- of being forced into it. It's a fear- something to run away from or confront with force.

That said, unintentional unbirth is nice- it's a surprise to the both of them.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Imrhys » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:I would love to read this! Hell, I would love to DO this if I could. If you do get back to it and finish it, I do so hope you will share!

Actually, chapter one is posted here, but the "what happens next" was not finished.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/219796

Imrhys
---

Postby raivun » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Force someone to unbirth someone else. Lol
raivun
Participator

Next

Return to Unbirth