If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Postby creamcat » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:37 pm

I would rather do the unbirthing than be unbirthed. However, what I'd really like is to watch someone unbirth someone else :-D
creamcat
New to the forum

Postby acejt » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:00 am

if it was safe entrapment without regression, absorption or digestion. yes. a million times yes. and i'd accept my new life.
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby skorm » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:34 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby TOBI » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Yes yes yes YES!!!! All the yes I would want it to be my friend and I would want her to digest me into her cum tho I would like to keep my consciousness and whatever happens to me after that is up to her tho I hope to be made part of her
TOBI
New to the forum

Postby teslan_de » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:01 am

You bet! As often as possible. :-D
teslan_de
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KinkyInky » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:00 pm

yes i would absolutely now, would i want to be digested...depends on the person in all honestly, but yes.
KinkyInky
New to the forum

Postby teslan_de » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:52 pm

Oh yes! I would do it as often as humanly possible and be the most enthusiastic UB volunteer.
Being an UB prey would then be my new profession. In particular, I would agree to be abducted, carried away and slowly unbirthed by a excessively fat young woman with a huge oversized butt, super wide hips and gigantic heavy thighs who would first rape me, then squirt over me from top to bottom with her juices to make me more slippery before unbirthing.
teslan_de
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:19 am

I think it would be interesting to be the unbirth-er, and go around to these countries with corrupt dictators, seduce them, suck them in and trap them until they suffocate. Then just push him out, and leave him laying on the bed (or floor) for housekeeping to find tomorrow morning.
wynonna
Participator

Previous

Return to Unbirth