If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Postby SlukerHD » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:06 pm

I think I would do it (as long I survive)
SlukerHD
New to the forum

Postby anonymous19999 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm

yes, as long as i'm attracted to her, i would. no matter what happens
anonymous19999
Been posting for a bit

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Yes to the stars and the other stars and all the way back with yes-ing.
Especially by my character who is so kind and cute and just >w<

Womb is best bed. uwu
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am

I would do it if it doesn't hurt my partner what so ever, if I am extremely attracted to my partner/unbirthee and I am completely safe inside my partner's (meaning no age reversal or absorbtion while inside)
Last edited by JAIDEN2207 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnusualTwo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 am

I'd do it as long as it was consensual
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby Sandra20 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:15 am

I was thinking a lot about it recently
And I think that it will soon be possible by shrunken.
There are theoretically two methods to make it real.

First:
One day, we will be contacting extraterrestrial civilization, and they have this technology to reduce.

Second, more probably:
Brain-computer interface, then just load the right game with the right fetish.
And that the signal is direct to the brain you will feel as if you really were there.

But I think with the majority of people who now think about it.
When it is possible in the future, for some reason they will not want it, they will simply give it up.
And in particular when "First" with Alien option would be possible.
Interest: Softvore,Unbirth,Analvore,Cockvore,Inanimate TF
Sandra20
Been posting for a bit

Postby devilrage » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 am

I would would love to change gender but not trans so by unbirth, don't mind age regression anythings ok as long as I don't die and if age regression I want to keep memories.
devilrage
New to the forum

Postby Vector5227 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 am

I agree with the last three posts. And yeah, I would do it as long as i don't die....just that warm, safe, tight space would feel amazing...i've actually even fallen asleep under my warm covers listening to a loop of unbirth vore sounds in a game I love on here. I can send you the link if yall want. Its actually really relaxing and soothing... :) :)
Vector5227
New to the forum

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Well, I have multiple fantasies where I'd experiment getting unbirthed by someone else, but these are very specific characters and situations, terms that wouldn't occur anytime in real life lol
But also, I'd have to make sure I didn't have anything special I wanted to do in my life before I do so... just in case :p
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Only if it was my girlfriend.
Cause then it's just a new way to pleasure her, and I'm down for that.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Gamefox » Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 pm

I'd definitely do it, especially with a vixen, furry or feral. As far as the result, I would hope to survive the encounter, but what ever else happens is up to my "captor".
Gamefox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Yes definitely! I'd do it so long as the following rules were met.
Real life acceptable UB conditions!

Rule 1) NO changes to my physical state may occur! (No regression, no turning into cum, no having my sex changed, and no or mind alteration of any kind.)
* Note Shrinking is acceptable so long as I can be returned to normal later. *

Rule 2) Unless she is filthy rich, I can NOT be kept from going to my job! (no job = no money, which = no financial support for her or me.)

Rule 3) The whole thing must be kept a very tight secret between the woman and me!

Rule 4) The woman must be someone that I have learned to deeply trust and NOT a random stranger!

Under these conditions, I'd do it in a heart beat! ^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby wynonna » Tue May 29, 2018 2:02 pm

I think I'd try from both the pred or prey perspective
wynonna
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:17 pm

It'd depend on a whole lot of factors, but I probably would least consider trying it, depending on who the woman was and what any likely results would occur from it.

Depending on who one finds, the prey might not even have a say before the bitch starts shoving them in, especially if she waits till they are asleep.
Sitharc
---

Postby PartyRock » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 am

I'm into female led relationships, and am currently in one with my gf. If it were as a punishment, or as something she immediately wanted without question, I'd go in and stay as long as she wanted, even if it means never seeing the outside world again.

She's a caring woman with a warm and beautiful heart. Virtually becoming a part of her would in my opinion be the most beautiful sacrifice of love, as it means you're hers forever, would give up your entire life and freedom for her.

If my gf did it, I'd stay in her however long she wanted. She runs the relationship and owns me. Why not give myself up to her to show ger she owns me?
PartyRock
New to the forum

Postby dchip1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:24 pm

I'd definitely do it. Age regression, shrinking, punishment, etc. Would all be great. I'd say the only limit is that I wouldn't like to die (absorption with later rebirth is fine) and I wouldn't want to change my gender. Id even be okay with losing my memories and would love it if it caused her pleasure.
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Greedyy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 am

Definitely! I'd love to try that out with my gf :D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:37 am

If it was totally safe then i'd have to say yes I would indeed do it.Especially if there was a opportunity for it to happen to me I don't see how I could pass it up with how much I fantasize about it.I don't think I would want people to really know I did it though besides the woman who did it to me.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby saber25 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:09 am

Yes but only if i could toggle the need to breath as well as my sense of smell and taste on top of my pov from first person to different forms of third person such as interior third, exterior third, xray, etc. As well as remove any claustraphobia i may still have
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Yup. Spread dem flaps I'm goin' in. In fact I'd actually be okay with that weird version where the lady's uterus thinks I'm a baby and gives me an umbilical cord and an amniotic sac. I'm not into it but I would do it just for the experience of unbirth. I might even consider actual unbirth, though A) I would have to be extremely horny to willingly get absorbed into another girl. The cooch would definitely help with that but still, I could be a great influence on humanity if I got my shit together, I'd rather not deprive everyone of that just so that beaver can dam her hunger for a while. and B) It would have to be the one person I've had enough of a crush on that I'd want to be a part of her... or me. If I get to go inside of me then I ahve no gripes with A so I just say yes. No one else gets to have me as cooter dinner.

Edit: These threads always ask would you be vored but never if you would vore IRL. And yes, I would also unbirth someone IRL, under the stipulation that if endo goes on for more than a few days they're dead. Last thing I'd want IRL is to have to pull out someone who thinks my body is their home now. If it gets to the point where I have to feed you, you're at the point where I feed on you.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth