If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If it was possible to be unbirthed would you do it?

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 am

I definetly would if I could, it just seems like a nice way to keep someone close
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Postby SnakeEyes » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:09 pm

I would do any kind of vore if it were possible
Non fatal though. It would be a dream come true
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby yetra » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Not even very into vaginas but I'd try it if I could!
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby KupoLuna » Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Yes 100% no hesitation. Specially if it had the chance of rebirth
Moon Magic~
KupoLuna
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Small update due to latest relationship status...

If I could be safely unbirthed, I'd go for it with anyone that wanted to. Doesn't matter to me. I'm a flirt, and MAYBE that sort of personality endears me to a preddy girl and she decides to keep me, or it annoys her but she finds it somewhat cute that I flirt constantly so she decides to keep me anyway.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:10 am

I'd definitely want to be unbirthed in reality if there was no age regression. I really don't want to be a kid again and have to go through school again. Other than that, then it's a definite yes for me.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorecat87 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:39 am

Very much. I would act like I don’t but deep down I would want it. Preferably from a woman who would treat me cruel as a prey but loving as a parent. Could be someone I know but a stranger would be fine also. Physical attraction not needed. My only request would it be a woman from a different culture or race than my own and possibly reborn the opposite sex. I wouldn’t want to remember my current life and like to have a second chance from different perspective.
vorecat87
New to the forum

Postby ChaoticLurker » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:40 am

*bites lip while reading thread* No... maybe... God yes, take me...
ChaoticLurker
Been posting for a bit

Postby jabman05 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Yes i would as long as it was the voluntary for all involved ideally id be able to come back out but i wouldn't refuse if she said she wanted to keep me inside, absorb me or turn me into cum as long as my consciousness was absorbed or merged into her alive so i stayed alive in someway inside her as part of her either like a voice on her head or part of her genitalss, breasts or sexual organs.

Idealy this would be my wife too if it was her id prefer her keep me inside or absorb me which for many may sound boring or nightmarish being permanently inside but i never get bored or unhappy when with her so id be very happy and content.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ProudVWriter » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:46 pm

It would depend if I was female and if I wasn't going to be changed back into a baby. I'd honestly take safekeeping over being reborn.
Feel free to comment, share some criticism. Have a nice time!
ProudVWriter
New to the forum

Postby zelphi » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:08 pm

well as long as i don't suffacate and i can make it out alive sure, bonus if i can bring my phone in with me and text with the person that UB'ed me
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Addi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Like most of the others, I'd do it as long as it's not fatal. I wouldnt mind age regression and a bit of tf that much as long as I roughly know what im going to become or smth
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Tilalumtar » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:19 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:fuck yes i would.

Exactly that :lol:

I am masochistic enough to not care about whether it's a random person or someone I trust (Still not masochistic enough to be turned on by pain though).
Provided I keep my memories, I don't care about anything else that happens!
Bring it on :gulp:

Edit: Oh, and fatal would be something I could live with (pun intended), if I already did everything i wanted to do in this life. But I would in general still prefer everything without it being fatal of course.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBchristian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Groblek wrote:I agree with Paradox - being swallowed for real means you're pretty likely to die. Returning to the womb, if it were possible, seems to offer a lot higher chance of survival. And we associate being in a woman's womb with being loved and cared for by our mother.

For myself, I'd do it if my wife were the one offering, and I knew I'd get back out OK. Or if someone we trust wanted to take us both. The older I get, the more I can see the appeal of being regressed to a baby again, but only if I can keep my memories, and I'm still a few decades away from really being open to a controlled reincarnation like that.

Taking the views of Groblek & Paradox, I would love to try it.

Especially If it were like a natural bondng process that brings a deep intamcy and able to feed from within.

Hearing her heartbeat, able to feed from her breasts from within, Bring her to her sexual peak. whats not to enjoy.
Last edited by UBchristian on Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UBchristian
New to the forum

Postby saber25 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:51 am

Yes, but it would have to be in an intimate, caring manner that both people involved set boundaries and followed them. I for one do not like harm to come my way so fatal and digestion are out of question
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby draco66electro » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:38 pm

Well you technically kinda can already. Although, it would be more like a painful role play.

One: You must be a midget for the "baby" role.
Two: The vagina must be gaping or be able to fit a head.
Three: Ungodly amount of lube.
Four: Several hours to spare. (You two will be at it for a while to try and fit your head in her.)
Five: Ball gag or something cause let face it, it will not be comfortable for her to have a fucking head shoved in her so she will most likely scream the whole process.
Six: This one is optional but a camera and maybe a signed contract should be made just in case if this has to go to court.
draco66electro
New to the forum

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:35 pm

This is a tough one. I have much more of a "predator" brain, so I would typically be the one doing the unbirthing in the ideal world where it's possible. Now if I were older, had completed everything I ever wanted to do, and had very little else to give my life more meaning... hell yes! It would be a perfect scenario if my partner and I got unbirthed together at that point (or from two related people) who kept us together once we were born again.

I honestly feel like age regression wouldn't be too bad, so long as I didn't get turned all the way back to an infant and kept the knowledge and wisdom I've gained in this life. Plus some part of my mind is kind of curious what it's like to be an unborn baby. You know: floating in amniotic fluid all day, listening to my "mother's" growling stomach and heartbeat, hearing her go about her daily life as a massively pregnant woman...
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby djaccent » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 pm

As long as I was turned to cum def either way def.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Sure. If she wanted to use her vagina to eat me then I’m always open to helping a women become more in touch with her sexuality.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redicicle » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:53 am

As long as there's no age regression or absorption, I can breath, etc, and I trust the person why not?
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth