Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a kid

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:55 am

Not really, if we are talking about my mother's. When it comes to family, people I am blood-related to or anyone I think of as a part of my family, then no.
That's a huge no-no for everything, especially vore-related. :silly:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Did I want to "return to the womb" as in "have sex with my mother and give her all of my seeds until I was firing blanks"? Then yes. Did not have a desire to go literally full-body inside though.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth