Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a kid

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a kid

Postby RoadPavement » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:34 pm

When you where a kid did you want to return to the womb, If so how would it unfold?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: Have you always wanted to return to the womb when your a

Postby KinderFire » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

No.
KinderFire
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:31 pm

No, i assumed i came with the stork
rugli
Participator

Postby killerbush » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes. I would~
killerbush
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sunkissedlover » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Nope.
Sunkissedlover
Been posting for a bit

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Sorry if this isn't a particularly strong contribution, but, nope.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Yes, as a kid I wanted to return to the womb. It wasn't always my original mother's, however. It really was a toss up between a lovely mare, a doe, and a dog. I always imagined either as an accidental, like falling in, or me struggling and not wanting to go through with it. Wish I had the same imagination that I did back then!
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby symbiote01 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:06 pm

As a kid I had no concept of a womb. I knew babies came from inside their mothers, but didn't know from 'where'.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby jhowvore » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:33 pm

My mother used to play with it, but at this time I didn't even know what it really meant. It was just a kidding from my mother. I woudn't do this with my mother. I would do it with another girl haha. As a tiny, of course.
jhowvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 pm

No, though I do remember playing games about being swallowed by assorted creatures a lot as a kid. It wasn't until puberty that the idea of being 'swallowed' by a woman's reproductive system occurred to me, but once it did, it replaced my interest in any other sort of vore pretty thoroughly.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:42 am

RoadPavement wrote:When you where a kid did you want to return to the womb, If so how would it unfold?

No, it only occurred in high school when I saw my pregnant teacher and I wished I was in her womb rather than her baby.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Jswrighting » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:45 am

no.
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Yes , mother , sister , teacher , etc ... ^^
linthia
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Nope, I like macro/micro vaginal insertion and "being used as a sex toy" a lot as a concept.

But UB with "returning to the womb" and/or motherly connotations, just no... Not when I was a kid, not now...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby RoadPavement » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:13 pm

When I was a kid I wanted to return to the womb and be recycled into someone Else's kid, And return to the womb on a regularly, Until my new mom is 30 and adsorbs me in the womb.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 am

Groblek wrote:No, though I do remember playing games about being swallowed by assorted creatures a lot as a kid. It wasn't until puberty that the idea of being 'swallowed' by a woman's reproductive system occurred to me, but once it did, it replaced my interest in any other sort of vore pretty thoroughly.

This could have been me, except the connection to 'swallowed' wasn't there. Yes, at one point the only point of entry was the mouth, because I was young and female reproductive organs were foreign to me.

BUT even then I had to be absolutely sure I wasn't being eaten- I went into 'another place', bypassing the horrifying organs- the breasts, the belly (but NOT the stomach)... the idea of being eaten has always horrified me (even today). I screamed and kicked in very real panic when one of my aunts said, "I could just eat you up." I blame the Big Bad Wolf, the Old Lady who swallowed the fly, and an episode of Mighty Mouse where he ate the whole moon, among others.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Groblek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:49 am

symbiote01 wrote:
Groblek wrote:No, though I do remember playing games about being swallowed by assorted creatures a lot as a kid. It wasn't until puberty that the idea of being 'swallowed' by a woman's reproductive system occurred to me, but once it did, it replaced my interest in any other sort of vore pretty thoroughly.

This could have been me, except the connection to 'swallowed' wasn't there. Yes, at one point the only point of entry was the mouth, because I was young and female reproductive organs were foreign to me.

BUT even then I had to be absolutely sure I wasn't being eaten- I went into 'another place', bypassing the horrifying organs- the breasts, the belly (but NOT the stomach)... the idea of being eaten has always horrified me (even today). I screamed and kicked in very real panic when one of my aunts said, "I could just eat you up." I blame the Big Bad Wolf, the Old Lady who swallowed the fly, and an episode of Mighty Mouse where he ate the whole moon, among others.

By some twist of kid logic, the stomach didn't register as dangerous to me at the time. Just a really odd sort of adventure, which translated to the reproductive system once I became aware of that. I can't recall the name of the show, but there was a cartoon which involved a sort of skeletal T-rex like monster that stuffed people into a chamber underneath its rib cage and transformed them, which was oddly influential in my childhood imaginings.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:12 am

My answer is nah, though we joked about this.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby teslan_de » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:34 pm

No, absolutely not. I've always wished to be unbirthed by a slightly or significantly younger teen girl or woman taller and much heavier than me. Under no circumstances should this girl have any resemblance to my mother. For me, the act of unbirthing as an extreme vaginal penetration as well as a variety of female domination has primarily a focus on sexuality and sexual arousal of the highest intensity.
teslan_de
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erovore01 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:26 am

No.
Erovore01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth