What is it that you like the most of Unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

If possible, do you prefer for your predator to change your genetic in the UB process?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes : 81

What is it that you like the most of Unbirth?

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 am

Note to Disclaim: I do not like real life unbirth, and I wish not to discuss that, only fictional.

As I am new to Unbirth, I haven't gotten to know much about the people who've ever had the experience to request or commission people to draw such or see it. But after looking through it there are a few things I'd want to here from the community here who prefers this for a fetish than others (I rarely follow, as my preferences are life force, soul vore, hard vore, and oral vore. I am usually granting UB as a exception). What is it that you favor from UB the most here or on other sites that have such content?

Like for a example:

Prediction what the victim may look like after rebirth (The gender may change, but like I said earlier, I don't know if the gender can change for the victim during the unbirth process)

And other things, like for victims in this fictional situation what do you prefer as victim?:

Retain original memories, or never have them again for good?

Do you prefer a specific kind of female predator? If so, what kind?

Is there a specific preference of genetics you wish the victim could have in the unbirth process?

I'd like to hear from what people who've done unbirth before have to say about doing this kind of thing, as I am new to this.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What is it that you like the most of Unbirth?

Postby Servothehusky » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:48 am

What I like about unbirth, what I like about it is the exploration of it is, and pretty hot to have a pretty side belly and bulgy. Think of it as softvore but with a pussy instead of the mouth.

I'm so not like any form of change of gender looks or any of that, I am not into Transformation(TF), I am more of the digestion aspect of it, to me it is lik softvore where instead of being violent being digested and dispel in to leftovers, you are melted into fammy juice and release as a orgasim.

And as for gender of the pred for unbirth for me would be a Cuntboy(male with a pussy).
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Servothehusky wrote:What I like about unbirth, what I like about it is the exploration of it is, and pretty hot to have a pretty side belly and bulgy. Think of it as softvore but with a pussy instead of the mouth.

I'm so not like any form of change of gender looks or any of that, I am not into Transformation(TF), I am more of the digestion aspect of it, to me it is lik softvore where instead of being violent being digested and dispel in to leftovers, you are melted into fammy juice and release as a orgasim.

And as for gender of the pred for unbirth for me would be a Cuntboy(male with a pussy).

My opinion pretty much lines up exactly, the digestive aspect is more interesting and appealing to me than the safe, non-fatal, or age-regression stuff.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

I enjoy it safe and non-fatal, or with cum digestion/absorption, depending on my mood. I do enjoy transformations, but generally not using unbirth as the method for them (unless the prey is being absorbed and transformed into the predator's genitals as they slide in.) I can enjoy it either with a huge bulge, or with no bulge at all, or anywhere in between.

For me, it's a special turn on when there is either no bulge (hidden prey) or not as big a bulge as you'd physically expect. It seems like it'd be more convenient for the predator to me, I guess. And I put myself in the pred's shoes as often or maybe more than I do the prey. I've also always liked the idea of having a naughty secret inside, like a discreet vibrator in public. So this is like that, but even better.

It's more about the sexual enjoyment aspect to me than it is about the fertility aspect. I've read a couple stories I liked that played the "regressed to a baby" card. It doesn't mean I can't enjoy it. But what I really enjoy about unbirth is the carnal act of shoving (or sucking) a whole person up there, and the pleasure I imagine the pred must feel doing that. It's sexual power play, and I especially love it when the pred is addicted to doing it, or does it with a lover.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 pm

I rather enjoy the more intimate side of it, where it is an absolute sign of trust for the one being unbirthed as it would leave them completely at the other's mercy. I also like the idea that the one doing the unbirth could do so to protect or carry around their lover without anyone being aware of her passenger.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Suibelly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

While I rarely care for unbirth, my favorite part is a bit different from what most people like. I don't mind any part of the process but when a predator decides to consume a girl who has unbirthed another that is where my interest lies.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 am

Okay, i am will explain to ya all.
=
Can prey after unbirth change their genetic?
- Depends to pred/prey/situation.
Specific kind of UB Pred/Prey?
- If pred is female/herm/motherly-figured, willing prey. If pred is male/herm/fatherly-figured, then unwilling prey, but depends to situation. I am personally fan of male herm or cuntboy pred/female prey.
Ending of post-UB?
- Depends, one more again, but my most fave is age regressing and rebirth.
Size on UB?
- Mostly same- or similar size.
=
Well, thats all.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ruthborn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:40 am

I love the aspect of the prey being completely dominated by the pred's vagina. Much like cockvore I love how the fetish features people using their genitals, which are normally associated with creating life, to lure in, dominate, and eat people. And in Unbirth, the beautiful vagina; so meek, sleek, cute and unassuming, is an instrument of vorish predation much like how a venus flytrap lures its prey with sweet honey.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth