Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 02/26/2018

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 02/17/2017

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:47 am

Here are the final 5 .Please no reposting arts elsewhere.
Attachments
page 11.png
page 12.png
page 13.png
page 14.png
page 15.png
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 am

Fircracker wrote:it's so fucking awesome!!! PLZ more~~~

On the way...
dreamweevil wrote:Wow... that's really nicely done! I love the shading: that's an insane amount of work but the effect is terrific. Thank you so much for sharing it! (Of course, everyone will be dying to know what happens!)

dw
DW, I totally said the same. I was extremely happy with the extra work that went into the art (especially shading) that allowed me to shorten the pages down as the actual story in longer. So the artistic affect made up for the speed of the story...I think. I still feel like ending was rushed.
brainstorm wrote:whose artist of sitter they look familar.

pm sent
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 02/18/2017

Postby blank » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Very awesome. Thank you so much Zub
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fircracker » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:47 am

Sir, U are a turely artist!!
Fircracker
Been posting for a bit

Postby FORDY » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am

The true saviour of Unbirth in the Vore community. Hats off to you Zub.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby redfiredog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 pm

I just wanted to say that I just now saw that SWF UB animation for the first time. It was amazing! You've inspired me to get back to work on Satisfying the Boss's Hunger.
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tetrahedron » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 am

Glad to see some good quality UB on here, thanks Zub you really keep this thread alive. I would love to know who the artist is for future work

Can't thank you enough for you contributions here
Tetrahedron
Been posting for a bit

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:29 am

Zub wrote:DW, I totally said the same. I was extremely happy with the extra work that went into the art (especially shading) that allowed me to shorten the pages down as the actual story in longer. So the artistic affect made up for the speed of the story...I think. I still feel like ending was rushed.

I didn't get that feeling. I think he final panel "fits" the rest of the story well and wraps things up: makes sense that you're focusing on the UB itself, not the prologue and epilogue.

Now that we've seen the whole thing, I'll have to say that my favorite aspects of this work weren't just the coloring, but the composition (camera angles) and amazing level of detail, particularly the panels where the mother is saying goodbye to her last daughter, and the shots from underneath as the sitter looms over the mother. Did you come up with that layout or did your artist? Either way, really excellent.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Zub » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm

blank wrote:Very awesome. Thank you so much Zub

Any time Blank, Im glad you enjoy the same UB flavor

Fircracker wrote:Sir, U are a turely artist!!

Glad you enjoyed but it is not my art, just my story .

FORDY wrote:The true saviour of Unbirth in the Vore community. Hats off to you Zub.

Glad you enjoy this style of UB too Ford. Always like to share with others .

redfiredog wrote:I just wanted to say that I just now saw that SWF UB animation for the first time. It was amazing! You've inspired me to get back to work on Satisfying the Boss's Hunger.

Oh yeah, that was Boris Alien. Got pricey so sound was not a option ....don't think I have forgot about your animation with StBH LOL can't wait!

Tetrahedron wrote:Glad to see some good quality UB on here, thanks Zub you really keep this thread alive. I would love to know who the artist is for future work

Tetrahedron wrote:Glad to see some good quality UB on here, thanks Zub you really keep this thread alive. I would love to know who the artist is for future work

Hey Tetra, thanks for the good word and glad you like the story. I will pm you as he does not advertise with a lot of extreme themes.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:39 pm

dreamweevil wrote:
Zub wrote:DW, I totally said the same. I was extremely happy with the extra work that went into the art (especially shading) that allowed me to shorten the pages down as the actual story in longer. So the artistic affect made up for the speed of the story...I think. I still feel like ending was rushed.

I didn't get that feeling. I think he final panel "fits" the rest of the story well and wraps things up: makes sense that you're focusing on the UB itself, not the prologue and epilogue.

Now that we've seen the whole thing, I'll have to say that my favorite aspects of this work weren't just the coloring, but the composition (camera angles) and amazing level of detail, particularly the panels where the mother is saying goodbye to her last daughter, and the shots from underneath as the sitter looms over the mother. Did you come up with that layout or did your artist? Either way, really excellent.

dw

DW,
Very nice pf you to notice, page 14 alone I have 5 different angle views . My second favorite one if I did not go with the current is the mom is down on her knees facing Nalia as she is about to straddle the mom. Each page has different panels in sketch work that did not ''make the cut'' I kept them anyway.
Yes the story and layout are always mine, I want the faces of terror before being slurped in. The orgasmic faces of pleasure from the pred as they squirm.
I feel my next move is a color short movie/ animation. This is my ultimate goal for UB fetish. And I happen to have someone lined up to do it as well, I just hope it works.
The closest I have ever seen is that anime : La Blue Girl. Most of the scene in the victim getting pulled in but at the end the succubus pussy gulps the rest of him inside. Love that clip.
Glad you like .
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby malmalloy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:08 am

I just found this topic and I have to say... it's absolutely fantastic.
I think you should have a Patreon or something so more people could contribute on these comissions.

Btw, who's the artist from your last comic ''The Sitter'' ? I think it's best comic I've seen here. :D
malmalloy
New to the forum

Postby Mondeur » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 am

This thread was my first introduction to UB, and it's probably what made me love it. Its been a while since I last come here, and I'm glad to see there's some new stuff !
Thanks for the amazing thread Zub :D
Mondeur
New to the forum

Postby Zub » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:52 am

malmalloy wrote:I just found this topic and I have to say... it's absolutely fantastic.
I think you should have a Patreon or something so more people could contribute on these comissions.

Btw, who's the artist from your last comic ''The Sitter'' ? I think it's best comic I've seen here. :D

Thanks for the love , Mal!
Patreon? No on a lot of levels. One is I do not want to give this any ''outside '' attention other than Eka's. People who come to this site have a good idea what they will find. Also when letting other people contribute their cash they feel entitled to add or change stories and these are mine. I just share on this thread for others who have same fetish.

Mondeur wrote:This thread was my first introduction to UB, and it's probably what made me love it. Its been a while since I last come here, and I'm glad to see there's some new stuff !
Thanks for the amazing thread Zub :D

Love to hear that Mondeur! Glad you enjoy. Yeah , I just turned mid 30's and if you asked me back when I was young and there was no internet if I would still have this fetish, I would have not said anything cause back in the late 80's : Don't talk to strangers! LOL
Seriously I never thought it would stick like it does, so now I have had a very stressful job that went into hyper stress mode about 8 years ago after a promotion so I don not get to update it that much. Real life is what it is.
Will keep it going when time permits. Those who draw and commission will tell you , a custom commission takes a lot of time to be done right when it's from someone's script.
The Sitter took almost two months as a good artist will send each page and we go through each panel and break the story down into them. This means tons of emails back and forth till each page is write and ready for color. Then we go back and dialogue . LOL
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ruco » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am

Greetings, Ran across your commissions today and would LOVE to know the artist.
I "represent" a delightful Unbirthing Dracobus on FurAffinity who loves devouring young humans.
And finding an unbirth artist who seems to specialize in Humans is a rare treat!
Ruco
New to the forum

Postby DrHotDog » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm

>not doing a private message to the concerned parties and necroposting instead.
DrHotDog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rich » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Zub, I sure do hope there is more to this comic. I am dying to see what happens to the other sister and the mom
Rich
New to the forum

Postby Rich » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Wow that was very HOT. Hope to see more of your work
Rich
New to the forum

Postby Zub » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 am

Rich wrote:Wow that was very HOT. Hope to see more of your work

Sorry late but glad you enjoyed it my friend.

So I figure it's been a decade so why not a sequal? So happy to say have a UB packed new chapter to the UBPD in the works. 16 or so pages . Will have a teaser up shortly.
I have a few chapters to the UBPD written out, just have not put them to comic yet and I hate to deviate from the original artist. In case you don't know who that is...it is the great Mamabliss.
Chapter called : The Warden
The sketches here depict characters.
Attachments
skeches.jpg
rough
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FORDY » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Zub wrote: Sorry late but glad you enjoyed it my friend.

So I figure it's been a decade so why not a sequal? So happy to say have a UB packed new chapter to the UBPD in the works. 16 or so pages . Will have a teaser up shortly.
I have a few chapters to the UBPD written out, just have not put them to comic yet and I hate to deviate from the original artist. In case you don't know who that is...it is the great Mamabliss.
Chapter called : The Warden
The sketches here depict characters.

Oh my, this is HUGE!

So glad to see the UBPD back in action, will be certainly looking forward to this one.
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Ooh, nice! I loved the original UBPD, so the idea of a sequel is very exciting.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth