Fast Times at Unbirth High - Rebooted!

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Fast Times at Unbirth High - Rebooted!

Postby gomaya » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm

I missed this huge, and ub-centric interactive, so I set about restoring it from an archive here:

Archived Version

There's 402 chapters, even in that 3+ year old version, but, it's not editable. So, if you'd like to contribute (or just take a look), the new version I've started can be found here:

Fast Times at Unbirth High - Reboot!
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fast Times at Unbirth High - Rebooted!

Postby Paradox » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Let me please say what i think about you after posting this.

HERO!
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maybe » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:09 am

Got the female storyline jumpstarted with a few posts. Have fun with it.
Maybe
Been posting for a bit

Postby gomaya » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Alright, up to 128 chapters! Still a tiny fraction of the original, but I'm glad it's got some life again!
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maybe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 am

Glad you went back and fixed the sexuality option. I couldn't figure out how to revise that part there.
Maybe
Been posting for a bit

Postby justaname333 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:56 am

It would have been great if all the smaller, poorly written chapters you're copypasting would have been rewritten a little.

Anyway, good to see that someone's bothering with bringing back that interactive, but please don't try to include all those "YOU HAVE TWO HUNDRED PEPOLE IN UR WUMB AND THUSANDS MOR ARE COMIN AND LININ UP TO CRAWL INTO YOU" chapters that were all over the place in the old interactive. Suspension of disbelief has it's limits.

Edit: It seems a chapter I tried to add formatted incorrectly, why the heck did html display properly in the preview but not the added chapter itself? If you would, could you remove it so I could retry?
Well, I went through the FAQ pages and apparently they use silly writingML tags instead, so I would appreciate it if you could remove or correct the chapter, I have it saved so I can repost it quickly with the site's writingML tags instead of html.
Last edited by justaname333 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justaname333
Participator

Postby gomaya » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback, all.

please don't try to include all those "YOU HAVE TWO HUNDRED PEPOLE IN UR WUMB AND THUSANDS MOR ARE COMIN AND LININ UP TO CRAWL INTO YOU" chapters that were all over the place in the old interactive. Suspension of disbelief has it's limits

Noted. =)

It seems a chapter I tried to add formatted incorrectly, why the heck did html display properly in the preview but not the added chapter itself? If you would, could you remove it so I could retry? It's found here

Deleted.
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 pm

gomaya wrote:Deleted.

And re-added with proper tagging, thanks for that.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:06 am

One of my favourite sections was when the school was sucked in, leaving a massive bulge... It was well done writing... I totally wanted to see a picture of that one.
There was also when the nurse turned out to have really stretchy or spacious internal organs... that too was good...

Wonder if someone could re-write those...
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lamnia » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 am

In studying this interactive I captured the entire server chain and code. The story was more advanced and many of the options were filled out. (I think I still have it saved somewhere.... Long interactives I tend to do that with specialized software..)

I had no interest in reposting it though.
(Not sure of the right to do so...)
And was it deleted on accident or on purpose?
What was the story on it?
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

Lamnia wrote:In studying this interactive I captured the entire server chain and code. The story was more advanced and many of the options were filled out. (I think I still have it saved somewhere.... Long interactives I tend to do that with specialized software..)

I had no interest in reposting it though.
(Not sure of the right to do so...)
And was it deleted on accident or on purpose?
What was the story on it?

The reason why the story dissapeared in the first place was because the user Blade777 / 'Emperor Palpatine' (at least i think it was this him) was deleted... When an story creator on writing.com dissapears all of his stories do so as well... just dunno if writing.com decided to delete him or if it was his own choice.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Lamnia » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Well it would be wise to ask if he wanted it taken down.
That is if anyone can get a hold of the person.
(I figured the above reason out before making the post, its the next logical step in that question I wonder about. The why it was taken down: Writing doing it or the originator.)

The reason I ask is related to issues of creative control of ones work.
Issues of copyright and the like.
This issue has come up before, personally I would love to see it re posted and recreated.

Not Trying to be rude, but if anyone has the information I think it would be useful.
(and yeah thanks for the information you did have.)
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 am

Reasonably sure that any and all group collaborative works such as these interactive stories do not fall under any sort of intellectual property laws. The authorship of each chapter would complicate things to no end, and it is unrealistic that the author of the first post would carry an umbrella license to all of the works to come along afterward.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gomaya » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am

Well it would be wise to ask if he wanted it taken down.
That is if anyone can get a hold of the person.

Emperor Palpatine has actually contacted me with his approval, as well as added a few chapters. He has explained to me the reason for the original account deletion, and the deletion of the interactive was an unfortunate side-effect, not the primary intention.
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:28 am

Things have died down a bit with the interactive, I'd love to add more but I can't quite decide where in the story to add to.
So, where do others want to see additions in the story? I typically write best in the female/herm threads.
justaname333
Participator

Postby pussyvoreme » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 am

I added a couple of chapters as well.
pussyvoreme

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 am

Anyone want to start adding to this again? I know I do...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby fried24 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm

could somone add to the part were you unbirth the secretary and make her your daughter it would be great. :-D
fried24
New to the forum

Postby ironbadass » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am

Do you have to register with the site to view the story? Because im having problems. :(
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth