Fast Times at Unbirth High - Rebooted!

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Fast Times at Unbirth High - Rebooted!

Postby vintious » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 am

I would just be glad if all the herm cock vore scenes weren't filled with typos, and overall bad writing, along with a good number of other scenes... heck, one is even using furry herm pronouns, don't know what the hell that is all about.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Beheader205 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 pm

It is supposed to be Unbirth High, not Herm High with tons of cocks. Kind of ruins what the old one was.
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Beheader205 wrote:It is supposed to be Unbirth High, not Herm High with tons of cocks. Kind of ruins what the old one was.

Exactely the reason i stopped going on writing .com stories... it seems like all the once good vore and UB stories are only expanded by people writing cock vore and stuff... >.>

I know to be tolerate to people i dont share likings with... but seriously... this kills it for everyone who actually wants to believe the topic is UB
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby vintious » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Do realize I visited writing.com like 2-3 months ago, AFTER everything apparently went to "cock-hell". I of course didn't mind, since I'm a fan of futanari myself. Had a suspicion it wasn't supposed to be there since the thread starter only stated vore/unbirth, I didn't know anything otherwise since I never even know about the original unbirth high. So don't blame my viewpoint here, I'm not the one writing the stuff. I'm just annoyed that the spellcheck-less and outright terrible cock-vore/off-subject writers are making it worse needlessly. It's also hilarious some guy added a cock-vore end to the lesbian route, it's pretty much out-right insulting to lesbian fans. (and hard to fap to cause of all the terrible grammar.)

I think you should blame the gomaya for adding herms and opening the window to the cock festival, since herms are like cockroaches, you see one, and theres provably 1000 lurking within. Although I do agree there is a lack of decent unbirth stuff on writing.com, then again, I have niche tastes compared to most people apparently, so even if there was a good amount of unbirth content, I wouldn't have enjoyed it. At least University Vore covers the vore gap well enough.

I WOULD suggest just deleting everything non-unbirth/vore, but you would end up pissing off people, since the chapters have been there for what I assume has been a year or more. Easiest solution is then... convincing people to just write more unbirth stuff for eka's portal. :\
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

vintious wrote:
I WOULD suggest just deleting everything non-unbirth/vore, but you would end up pissing off people, since the chapters have been there for what I assume has been a year or more. Easiest solution is then... convincing people to just write more unbirth stuff for eka's portal. :\

Asking people to add more UB and less Futa will not bring the people back that came to UB high for the topic UB... of course i do not speak for others but in my eyes UB on this once awesome interactive is dead >.>
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby vintious » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah, which is why for your eyes I suggested people just write more unbirth for eka's portal instead.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Beheader205 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 pm

It can have herms in it, but the problem is that they turned the entire interactive into cock vore, not just a side story.
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby vintious » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

It's not the ENTIRE interactive, it's just that a quite a few of them ended with cock vore(horribly spelt also), and no one decided to go back and write down different routes, extending the story into different directions away from it. Seemingly the presence of hermaphrodites/cock-vore stomped on the writer's pride of everyone who had made additions to the first. Futanari/Vore isn't really that common of a fetish combination so it's understandable I suppose

Went through and counted, 536 Chapters and 45 Futa Cock vore chapters, give or take. roughly only 15% of the interactive mentions or involves cock vore. In terms of whats visible from the storyline, there's more futa chapters.

I wish I could get over the fact most of the people on there ignore spellchecks.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 am

Is Gomaya even around anymore?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby sharkdude40 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Yeah she was on today actually Palpatine.
sharkdude40
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I kind of want to add to this again if anyone else will, although writing.com as a site seems more or less dead.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 am

kewls i miss that interactive imma hafta look at it sometime
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby notabot » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:I kind of want to add to this again if anyone else will, although writing.com as a site seems more or less dead.

I would if I knew that someone else was writing for it too.
notabot
New to the forum

Postby Gerhardfrank » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 am

Just to have you know you wouldn't be alone, I decided to add to it too at some point. And I did already. All the non-ub vore stuff I actually don't care about, so I didn't even bother reading almost everything non-oral/ub related within it.

Also, it shouldn't be much of a problem in theory, as gomaya is the one who could edit the story/delete chapters any time if she decided to. We could ask her to just remove the cock vore or at least pointless chapters.

Like this one: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... /121112221

It isn't pointless as such, but the grammar takes a shape in which I have no idea what the writer tries to get across.

And if these chapters you talk about are really so bad,what's stopping us from asking gomaya to take a look at them and possibly remove them?
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby aldan92t » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:10 pm

hi all, i found full version,but no all pages open http://web.archive.org/web/200902220008 ... id/1130910
aldan92t
New to the forum

Postby right2fail » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:05 am

Looks like the reboot got taken down. The link doesn't work anymore.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby aldan92t » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:23 am

it no Rebooted vrersion it old Fast Times at Unbirth High I accidentally found in archives-here 738 chapters but no all working http://web.archive.org/web/200902220008 ... id/1130910
aldan92t
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 am

Anyone have the Linked offline version of this? Is the reboot still a go?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LemonBarb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:46 pm

May not strictly be, or just Unbirth related. But the closest thing I've glanced to a reboot, that isn't just Eka's interactive fiction section, is found here; https://chyoa.com/story/Fast-times-at-Vore-High.23823

Glance wise however, it's not gotten much updates. But bey, it's better than the writing.com site, that as of late; I don't trust to keep any content safe, or potentially still there X years from now.
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Unbirth