Unbirth Story with Ogres 'A Slippery Sentence Part 3'

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth Story with Ogres 'A Slippery Sentence Part 3'

Postby roland » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:40 pm

I know I said I'd post it in the CV section but scratch that. Having just finished Act III, I'm pleased to announce that for all those who aren't especially fond of CV, the exciting Unbirth commences from page two until the end.

I'll get this entire story posted in my own section very shortly, so that all of you can enjoy this highly detailed 20 pager in its entirety.

Really tried to push some new stuff in this narrative. A lot has been discussed, like the 'having sex whilst being inside', which I enjoy very much. I really used a lot of these concepts as a juicy mix. Kinda' feels like we really packed this one out to the max.

ENJOY ALL... Full Story: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=159302
Last edited by roland on Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roland
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbirth Story with Ogres 'A Slippery Sentence Part 3'

Postby Ajax » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 pm

yay first comment. Well all of them were great and was waiting this one. The first one was the best though.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Postby LocutusofBorg » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Great Story!!
Keep it up!!!
LocutusofBorg
Been posting for a bit

Postby roland » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks. Glad you like them.
roland
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am

I didn't like this part as much as the rest of it, but that's more due to personal taste than the quality of the story - I don't tend to like rape scenes. Also, the switch from him being terrified to horny seemed a bit too abrupt to me. Still, I hope to see you write more stories, this was an excellent first one.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby roland » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Makes sense. I think a series of shorter stories to cater to a range of tastes rather than one epic with a bit of everything.

I've posted the story as an entire piece:

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=159302
roland
Been posting for a bit

Postby Radijs » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Again, nicely done. Two thumbs up!
Radijs
---

Postby KavenBach » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm

I was going to say something along the lines of Groblek... he seemed to go from being concerned for her to utterly uncaring in a heartbeat. From calling her name worriedly earlier to not giving a damn about her feelings and raping her.

...of course, wouldn't be the first nice guy to succumb to animal urges, so who knows, eh? Maybe he would've felt really bad later if he'd survived, but now we'll never know. :wink:

Regardless... very good writing. I'll confess to not having read it end-to-end (all of Part 2, most of parts 1 and 3) but the fact that I went looking for the continuations speaks volumes. Hope you write more like this... there's not enough M/F cockvore out there, drawn or written.

...I should try my hand at a real CV tale along those lines...

Well done!
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby roland » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:55 pm

I think you and Groblek are right, he did go through quite a jump there. There is a character inconsistency that leaps out and disrupts the general flow. Something Steven King refers to as the verisimilitude of the narrative. (How clever am I...) :roll:

Anyway, bullshit aside, I think it happened because I lost touch with the general gist of the plot and the characters and got swept up in each of the situations. Probably because it is so long. Doesn't change anything, but because of your constructive feedback it'll make the next one even better.
roland
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Yeah, that sort of disconnect is why I don't write multi-part stories. I think they turn out better if you take the time to write the whole thing before posting it, even if it takes longer. Mind you, this explains why I don't come out with new stories much, and have a long list of unfinished ones...
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deathknight » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:58 pm

It was a n okay story, but characters need alot of work. The ending with the male human getting devoured seemed anticlimatic. All in all it was a good story but just needs alot of work
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hap-hazard » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Nice to read some new stuff, I thought it would've been awsome if he was absorbed by her womb but I like vore too. I would definitely enjoy reading your next story.
She said she loved me as she took me in deep into her depths only to smile sadistically when I wanted to get out. I never stepped out into the world again.
Hap-hazard
New to the forum

Re:

Postby t4capt » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 am

I liked it keep it up

maybe dragons next?
He who laughs last ,thinks slowest

What happens when you put the battery's in backwards in the Energizer Bunny?

He keeps on cuming and cuming and...
t4capt
Participator

Postby aldan92t » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 pm

aldan92t
New to the forum

Postby right2fail » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:19 pm

All of the stories are gone. :neutral:
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby aldan92t » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:58 pm

A Slippery Sentence, part 3- white cum emerge and dribble down the sides, contributing to the main load. Nervous as well as excited for the ordeal to be at an end she vows to relax and let the journey back into the real world be as quick and hinder free as possible.

The balls tighten around, bringing her body and head up against the sphincter. She takes a breath of damp air and lets her head pop through, back into the darker base of his cock. The air feels a little cooler, but still dank and sweaty. The sound changes, more of an eco, more tunnel like. The occasional strand of light seems to wink and glisten off the slippery walls of the tube above her. She feels the balls tighten again, pushing the naked frame of her shoulders and slippery tits further through the sphincter. She moves closer towards the light as the rhythmic tugging continues around her. She feels the hot mass of sperm squeeze up around her groin and bottom as she squelches her way back through the muscular hole. Her world swings up a little as the ogre moves his body outside. Oddly the light at the end seems to cut out, she feels the tunnel tighten as if being constricted from a warm grip all around. The movement changes to a thrusting in the direction of her travel, almost slinging her along. The motion almost makes her queezy, the balls begin slapping backwards and forwards as her legs leave them. She feels the tunnel tighten even more, squeezing some air from her lungs. The route ahead is dark. The hot sperm builds up behind her. As she reaches the end, a few inches from what she hopes is freedom the thrusting stops. The sounds are deeper, more muffled, she can hear a heart beat ahead amidst the squishing of her body in the cock.

Suddenly with a grunt and a squeeze from him… her head pops out through the end of the cock, gushing in slick spurt of slime and sperm. Her taste of fresh air is musky and damp… ??? The smell is almost effeminately familiar. As she spills out of the cock she feels legs and hands of a person her size guide her in. The deep moaning from outside makes the walls vibrate and tingle as it shudders through but amidst this she hears a familiar voice.
“Ally are you OK?” She makes out the shape of Jim’s face in the darkness. Their slippery bodies are so tightly twined together it would be hard to tell who’s limbs where who’s. She turns away from the cervix as the cock tip pushes through again.

Outside the ogress lies on her back on the ledge, holding her legs back, spread and bent out of the way. The male ogre grunts in relish as he feels the girls body slide through his erect cock, making the female ogre’s hairy groin distend as the vaginal lips stretch out to take this new bulk.

“Push your cock through… now!” She whimpers ecstatically. He lets out a loud moan, joined quickly by hers as his penis stretches her donut of muscle inside. He feels the deposit pass out of his slit. The ogress pants as is if labour, as her tummy stretches out again to take the second helping. They cry they’re loudest as the final exchange of the girl is made. The ogress tummy distends outwards even further, to a point where a look of worry appears in her eyes… but then contractions ease and settle.

She takes a deep breath, relaxing for a moment but is promptly interrupted as the male ogre slides his hard cock back in her. She looks at him objectively.
“I haven’t finished…” He grunts. She smiles slyly as she realises his intentions, and groans as his quick thrusts increase. His cock slides in and out almost loosely in her stretched hole.
“Yes baby. Fill me up. Cum in my pussy. Give them that big load.” He grabs her hips and shoves his cock all the way to the hilt, so that their hairy pubic regions join as one dark bush. He moans as he feels the hot sperm leave his balls, racing up the well travelled cum pipe. With three heavy spurts, increasing in load each time he empties his scrotum into her womb. She feels it hot and thick.

He rests, slowly pulling his half flaccid cock from her hole. The wonderful relaxation of his balls finally empty of their contents wash over him. Slippery beads of cum dangle off its tip. She lowers her hand to her pussy to catch the first flow of sperm as it spills out from between her lips but there is none. She inserts a middle finger experimentally. She looks up at him impressed.
“Looks like you got it all in there… good boy.” She pats her bulbous tummy, which seems to slosh a little like a waterbed. “I bet they’re happy.” She laughs.

Inside the ogress, Ally and Kevin lie tightly packed, barely able to move. Kevin has Ally between his legs and hers wrap around him a little so that their chests lie together, their faces close. The world around them swings with occasional movement or stroking. The sperm sloshes around their feet and bottoms.
“How did she get you in here?” Ally asks him quietly; her mouth beside his ear.
“She pulled me in head first. Where you OK in his cock?” Ally shuffles for a moment trying to get comfortable.
“It was tight. I was worried I might get pregnant but I don’t think it can happen.” She mumbles aimlessly. “What are we going to do?”
“Nothing we can do… If they’re true to their word, she’ll let us out. At least we know with you it can happen.” He moves his hand up between his chest and hers to try and find a comfortable slot behind her head. His hand slides over her cum covered breasts. A small perky pair with hard little nipples that wobble as he squeezes past. The contact makes him shiver; it sets off a depth charge in his crotch like a deep ‘boom.’ He feels his penis twitch and begin growing hard. He tries to think of something else as he slides his arm behind her head. Ally doesn’t notice, just lies up against him, breathing slowly.

He takes a deep breath to relax but the humid air is so potent with the smell of sex and hormones that he instantly feels intensely lustful and aroused. He thinks of his circumstances, of the insanity of his surroundings and the possibility of his demise but nothing frees him of the passion as it ripples up through him making his chest tight with desire. His cock grows under the surface of the cum. It slides up from his groin against Ally’s leg. Unable to look down in the slippery space she reaches below curiously, taking hold of it. He moans… surprised she lets go.
“What the fuck are you hard?” She says in disgust.
“I’m sorry. It’s the air I can’t think of anything else other than…” She waits…
“Other than what?” He takes a deep shaky breath as if making a choice.
“Than fucking you!” He reaches down to his stiff penis and guides it towards Ally’s small pussy. It pops down into the groove between her labia. She tries to push him back but she has nowhere to go. She has no arms free to punch. She wiggles her crotch hoping for his thick penis to slide away, but their two bodies are locked in a tight hug.
“Please don’t…” She begs. “Don’t put it in me.”
“Come on… I’ve got cum in me too.” She whines trying to push him back. They squirm in the ogress womb. A hand of Kevin’s slides down her back to her bottom below the surface of cum. Amongst her feeble wriggles he manages to get the tip of his cock lined up with her vagina and from behind he pushes, squeezing their crotches together.
“I thought we were friends.” She moans as suddenly his cock pops into her small pussy. She gasps as she feels her insides stretch out to take its girth. She tries to wiggle off but his hand on her lower back and the angle of his hips keeps her on it. As the initial shock of penetration settles she feebly relinquishes her efforts, she slides down even further onto his hard cock until their pelvises meet. He lets out a satisfactory moan as she relaxes onto him. Her lovely little breasts rest back against his chest as her tight vagina constricts his thick penis inside her. Unable to fight Ally rests onto him in the most comfortable position she can.

Kevin begins rocking his hips so it slowly slides in and out of her. If she isn’t wet in there by her own means there’s certainly plenty of lube around them.

“You fucker.” She whispers in his ear maliciously. He begins to rock in and out faster, the feel of her lovely slippery body against his and the sound of the ogre’s cum slurping around their groins makes him intoxicated. He thrusts harder and deeper making low grunts. The air grows hot around them as he pants. Ally lays head on his shoulder aimlessly feeling him slide in and out of her. She winces a little as he stretches her out and pushes further in.

“Its funny you know.” He says amongst his thrusts. “The mass of ogre sperm in here can’t make you pregnant, but this certainly will.” She pauses… then struggles more viciously than before, trying to get off his cock.
“No… don’t you…” He hugs her hard squeezing her tight. Her breasts slide his face, as the last thrusts send him over the edge. He groans a deep guttural sound, she never thought he could make as his buttocks and crotch tense. “Please don’t cum in me.”

He holds her tighter, squeezing her hard. Warm spill oozes inside her, spreading up and out like the feeling of wetting your pants. She struggles “No! Stop!” He doesn’t move except for the twitching of his cock as it pumps its last drops inside her. He holds her, still in a tight squeeze, to make sure it all stays in her.

A few minutes later he relaxes his grip from around her… panting. She pushes him off in disgust reaching down to her hole, pushing in fingers in attempts to scoop the warm sperm out but its pointless. He says nothing, only the sound of his breathing, as it slows.
“You came in me?! How could you?” She begins to sob. “How could you?” His breathing reaches a normal rate as his penis begins to shrink back to its normal size.
“I’m sorry.” He says, with perhaps a hint of sincerity. “I just didn’t see how you could get to my cock with your mouth.” If she could see his facial expression, she would see he is smirking. Before she can think of anything to say the womb rocks around them.

Outside the ogres watch the movement in her tummy with interest, enjoying the mutual experience of having a life inside. She smiles happily.
“Shall we let our babies out?” She asks. “My pussy’s relaxed back to normal.” He nods, helping her to lie back into the ledge again. “Open me up…” He reaches to her pussy, stroking it in anticipation, then slides a finger in followed by two, then three. She warms to his actions, slowly making small moans as the fingers widen her out. She squeezes her Uteren walls, making the tummy contract and the cervix dialate. Suddenly with the gush of a dam breaking thin wet sperm gushes out of her pussy. It spills over the ledge and onto the sandy floor below.
“Your opening.” The ogre says.
“Open me more!” She cries out. The ogre slides in most of his hand, stretching it around inside. “Can you feel anything?” His brow furrows as he gropes inside gently. His fingers touch something hard and hairy.
“A head!” He shouts. The ogress squeezes again. He pulls out his hand with a slurp. The vagina bulges up as a small blonde head begins to appear between her mass of pubic hairs. Another squeeze and Ally’s head quickly followed by her shoulders spill out of the lady ogres pussy. Ally’s eyes open, squinting at the light, her skin is slippery and a clammy white from the experience. With a final squeeze her hips and legs make it with the rest of her. They look down at her on the ledge between the ogress legs. Ally coughs up a mouthful of liquid. She cowers below them, exhausted from the ordeal. The ogress sits up with a grunt, leaning over her, still plump tummy. She reaches down and gathers Ally up. Ally’s skin is hard to hold onto because of its slippery-ness.

With an effort she hoists Ally up on top of her tummy so she nestles against a breast.
“It’s a beautiful girl.” She says smiling. “You’ve been a very good girl. We’ll clean you up and help you get out of here. A promise is a promise.” She strokes Ally’s back with a finger. “Ok? Shall we get your partner out now?”
“No…” Ally stiffens, turning her face away and pressing it into the ogress’s breast. She begins to cry.
“No? What’s wrong?” Both ogres, replete from their sexual experiences and with an almost maternal instinct for Ally now, move close with genuine affection and concern.

A little while before inside the ogress, Ally whimpers as Kevin smirks, shrugging the experience off, is if it was inevitable. The womb rolls and shakes for a moment. Their gravity shifts back again so that Ally rolls to the side. She sees the cervix pulse for a second. Then begin to open. Suddenly the level of goo around them begins to gush out. Quickly Ally turns around more, kneeing Kevin in the face.
“Watch it!” He shouts. She doesn’t listen but takes a deep breath. She ducks her head into the shrinking level of cum and pushes the top of it against the dialating cervix. She feels something hard grope the top of her head as it pops through into the ogress’s vagina. Then move back out. She pushes her legs against the top of the uterus to squeeze herself through. As she does she feels Kevin grab a leg, slipping a hand over her own pussy, playfully. He pushes two fingers inside her, which makes her kick him hard in the head. She feels the vagina slick over her head and the muscles in the uterus contract her out. Brilliant light opens ahead, dazzaling; cold air, fresher than she can ever remember graces her body. She breaths in deeply coughing out a chest full of goo.

Inside Kevin slides a few fingers into Ally’s beautiful pussy as she begins to leave the womb.
“That’s for going first.” He says. She kicks him hard, making him see stars for a moment. By the time he regains his sense he sees Ally’s feet leave the cervix and watches it ceil up behind.

He waits, waiting his turn. The womb slides around a little. He even turns on his back positioning his head at the cervical sphincter as Ally did. Nothing.
“Any day now?” He waits longer. The air seems to get staler, almost un-breathable. “Much longer…” he thinks ‘And I’ll be too weak to get out.” He contemplates the situation with Ally as his breaths become quicker and shallower. “I didn’t mean to fuck her… I couldn’t help it… I hope she can forgive me… perhaps we could be couple? Maybe she will have our baby?”

Suddenly the cervix begins to open. “Finally.” He cries. He pushes into it, lying on his back. It accepts him. The uterus contracts and he feels the vaginal walls squeeze over his head. Harder she pushes him, towards the dimly lit exit. “Nearly there.” He pants. With another contraction his head pops through the exit into a dark stagnant environment. His eyes gain focus as he feels polished rocks scrape is back. He rests on a spongy surface, hears a gurgle behind him. He makes out the bumpy shape of a mouth palette above him. “Fuck! No! No!” He cries, as with one squish she squeezes him into the back of the mouth. His head reaches the back of a gullet as he feels air grace his legs and buttocks. The mouth throws him back so that gravity pulls him down and in. As the throat squeezes his body downwards, the last thing Kevin sees is a large sphincter in the dim light open without contact to embrace his body to the fat stomach below.

Ally watches, clean and clothes on as the male ogre, mouth to his ogress’s pussy, sucks whilst she squeezes. Glimpses of Kevin’s frame is occasional visible between the two ogres. She hears him shout out in panic as his legs squirt out of the Ogress’s vagina, her tummy retracting back to normal and the male ogre lifting him up into the air. The ogre’s throat bulges as Kevin’s struggling body disappears into the chest cavity and then with one slick swallow the feet disappear and the fat tummy of the ogre plumps out.

She sees movement for a moment in the belly, then nothing.
“All good.” The lady ogre says sitting up, arranging her sack skirt. “I warned him he could end up inside my hubby’s tummy if he was naughty.” Ally nods. “And what he did to you was very naughty.”

The two ogres sit on the ledge looking at Ally fondly.
“What do you want us to do now?” The ogress asks her.
“I want you to show me out of here…” They point to a small tunnel in the wall at the edge of the arena.
“It leads to the river I’m told.”
“Thank you.” Ally says and heads of in that direction.
“Stay out of trouble… unless you fancy another trip inside us that is.” She doesn’t turn around but keeps walking. She hears the male ogre burp loudly, so that it echoes off the roof of the arena.
“Not bloody likely.” Ally says.

THE END
aldan92t
New to the forum

Postby aldan92t » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:11 pm

PART 1 NO HAVE. IT Slippery Sentence PART 2- With the beautiful Ally squeezed tightly into an ogres testical and Kevin in the clutches of the ogress’s grip, things aren’t looking good for the pair of them. Ally and Kevin where sentenced by an unseen society to a demise at the hands of as pair of giant ogres. Their survival is based on their commitment to not put up a fight. As the female ogre promised Kevin “If you play along I promise you will make it out alive.”
Kevin lies in the female ogre’s arms as the male dangles his balls in front of him; affording him a better look at his friends shape trapped inside.

“Ally!” He cries out. The sack twitches at the sound of her name. The ogres laugh. She lifts Kevin, now completely naked, with a deep grunt onto her knee. She smiles at him.
“Don’t worry sweat heart. You’ll be seeing each other again real soon. Are you ready to take the wet slide inside?” She smirks. Her free hand reaches to her crotch. Her fingers explore her slick hairy opening for wetness and dilation. “I’m ready down there.” She wipes her pussy slime off her fingers onto his face. “Smell good?” She laughs. Kevin splutters, wiping his eyes with a free hand. She grabs hold of him and lowers him to the ground. He stands between her legs looking at the sack skirt covering her groin. She spreads her thighs and shuffles her plump body towards him on her stone ledge.

Kevin looks behind to see what his options are with the male ogre blocking his way he doesn’t have much chance of running,
“Come here darling.” She reaches for him. Cupping her arm around his shoulders, embracing him towards the sack skirt. With a quick flourish she moves the sack to one side revealing he wet vagina. It looked small to Kevin not the gaping wet hole he’d feared. The lips where tight, covered in a course line of dark hair, but the length of it, correctly in proportion to the rest of her body was only about twelve inches from anus to clit.

“Do you like it?” She says, spreading the lips open with two fingers. Wet pink flesh glistens. He gulps looking up at her.
“Am I going in there?’ He asks. “Just like Ally went in his balls?” Gesturing behind him at the male’s scrotal bulge.
“Yup.” She confirms, “You’ll be nice and warm inside me.” She pats her tummy below her belly button where her uterus lies.
“I thought you said if we didn’t struggle we could go?” He whines hopefully.
“I still mean that. If your good and slip into me without a fuss. My partner here and I might be nice enough to squeeze you two out later, after we’ve finished playing.” She holds him tighter around the shoulders. Kevin jumps forward an inch as he feels the male ogre’s hand push his bare bottom towards her.
“Do you mean that?” He moans timidly. She smiles at him, smearing his slick backed hair in another helping of fresh slime form her fingers.
“I don’t have to mean anything darling. Your coming in here whether you want to or not.” She tugs him roughly pushing his face against her pussy. She shudders and moans with pleasure. Kevin pulls back, gasping for breath.

“Get one last look around darling. In you go.” Kevin feels her tug him back to her crotch. A hand firmly on the back of his head she slides him around searching for her opening: her other hand is clasped under his left armpit. He feels the sudden heat and wetness as his face slips down a little towards her vagina. He feels her tug him in and suddenly, what he had thought was a tight hole, opens to accept his head. His slippery hair and the dribbling damp of her spongy opening make it easy for the first part of him to enter. Instinctively Kevin’s hands find hand holds to the left and right of him, in the dips where thigh meets crotch but she holds him tighter and brushes them off.

“No sweety” She says calmly. “No fighting.” The slick ring of vaginal muscles that forms her opening slips to his neck. He opens his eyes in the darkness getting a faint glimpse of the hot pulsing world of delicate flesh around him. He struggles to breath in the pungent air. The sounds of slick flesh and slippery juices slop around his ears. He feels her pin his arms beside him with both her hands and brace.

“This is always the widest part.” She says to her ogre partner. He watches her with the head of the man inside her pussy, making her pubic region bulge with added bulk as she wiggles forward on the ledge. The man tries to lift his feet off the ground so that gravity might pull him out but she uses this opportunity to kneel onto his body forcing him onto his knees.

Kevin feels her move down onto him, as his attempts to drop free are fraught. The slick ring of her vaginal muscle, ripples on his lower neck as he feels her warm labia coated in scratchy hair, hang over his shoulders. More of her weight bares down onto his frame as she lowers herself onto him straining. He hears her moan and her slick walls contract in attempts to get his shoulders through. In the slimy darkness for a brief moment Kevin thinks she might let go of him but she turns her hips slightly and it is all over.

The male ogre watches as his partner, struggling with the human, squatting lower and lower onto him. She shuffles around to align his shoulders with the length of her opening and with a pop they slide in. She eases up slowly and rests back onto the ledge, holding his body tightly so as not to let any of his frame slide out. She lets out a low womanly moan as she feels him struggle inside her.

Kevin feels the slimy vaginal walls suddenly slide down his bare shoulders and chest. The vagina is tight around him constantly moving, pulsing, masticating his body from all sides. There is no light for him at all, only sound, smell, touch and taste. With more pulling on his protruding body he feels his slippery head push against a donut shaped object above, about the exact same size. He squirms on realisation of how far in she’s got him.

Outside the female ogre takes a deep breath. She lies back on her ledge, legs splayed with Kevin swallowed nearly to his waist. His legs stumble on the ground below her. Cupping a hand between his legs and onto his bottom she shuffles him up back onto the stone ledge with her. She pants heavily calling out to her partner,
“He’s there. He’s all the way in the first part. We just have to get him through to the next bit now.” She lies back hands on his crotch tugging him towards her, to get him in a little further. Kevin kicks his legs around as he fights for more air. The male ogre moves in and pins them down. “Thank you.” She answers. “When I call push. I’m going to relax my cervix and I want you to shove him in with all your might. Understand?” The ogre nods to her.

Inside Kevin hears the slimy squelching of his body and the pulse of her heart beat which increases with every tug from her arms. He kicks his legs but feels new hands, stronger hands, pin them down. There is lull for a moment outside. Her heart rate slows a little… then he feels a deep contraction form the walls around him. Fresh juices spill in over his head and down his chest. The grip on him in the cold air outside tightens and forces him in hard. Very rapidly the donut cervix stretches down over his head consuming it in one slippery gulp. The pushing continues from outside. Hands grope for a firm hold on his buttocks and legs. The slick walls squeeze him. He hears another cry from the world outside and another mighty push forces his shoulders through.

His world expands into the realm of the ogre’s uterus. Very faint light coming through the tummy side of skin dimly illuminates the dank environment. So little light that there are no colours just glistening shapes of flesh. Kevin takes a deep breath of the pungent air as her enters her hot womb. His shoulders slide along and in whilst his bottom and crotch enter her vagina from outside. His head touches the top of her uterus as his arms join him through her cervix. He curls his head up into the lighter stretchy part, opening her up to make room for his legs.

Outside the female ogre pants, legs wide, thick juice from her pussy coating Kevins calfs and the surfaces around him. She looks at her partner.
“A few more shoves and he’s in.” The male ogre looks at the lower part of the mans legs as the lie out of her. The mouth of her vagina is stretched as wide as it can go over Kevin’s legs like a fleshy mini-skirt. The shape of his form makes her lower tummy bulge up and out.
“Ready?” He nods to her. With a tight grip he grasps the man’s legs as his ogress opens hers wide.

Kevin feels the pushing continue and the slippery felling as the vagina engulfs the rest of his legs. He squelches into her through the cervix and into her uterus. Cold air leaves his feet as the hands let go and the contractions of her pussy do the rest. Kevin’s feet travel through her as he brings his legs up inside, through the tight sphincter. He looks down at the opening in the bottom of her tight womb by his feet to see the glistening cervix relax and contract back to normal size sealing him in. He feels her move on the outside shifting his gravity from side to side. He feels her hands through the skin of her tummy rub him satisfied. He hears the sound of trapped air leaving her vagina as its walls relax beyond the closed door of the cervix beside him.

The female ogress, her pussy and womb finally full pauses to catch her breath, then rolls over sitting up. Her pussy lets out a warm quiff as she rubs her bulge. She rocks forward and onto her feet to test out her new weight. With her bulbous tummy distended she walks slowly, supporting the weight wit her hands.

Inside, Kevin feels the world rock from left to right as she waddles around. He hears faint noises that sound like rumbling conversation. His world suddenly comes to a rest. He settles back into her slippery womb, his knees tucked up to him, waiting… hoping for the moment when the sphincter in her vagina will open and the walls will squeeze him down and out.

His thoughts are rewarded by a rocking sensation. He feels his world roll back and lye flat, forcing him to squirm upright inside her. He waits looking around in the dim glow at the cervix, willing it time to open. Then he feels big hands tighten on the walls around him and a thrusting begin. The rocking motions seem to come form behind, causing him to slide up and down the uterus walls slightly. He watches the sphincter below him.

It flares open suddenly but closes as quickly. Just as he thought he imagined it, it happened again, and then again. The sound of her heart rate around him begins to increase. He watches as the tip of something round and fleshy pushes into the womb then slips back out. He hears the distinct sound of her moaning in pleasure through the walls of her tummy.
“O my god. He’s fucking her.” He thinks for a moment as the head of the ogre’s penis stretches into he uterus through the cervix between his legs. He hears the moan of a climax and looks down at the glistening tip of the penis flinching from the expected spurt of semen to spray across him but nothing happens. The cock head sits there thrusting in and out a little, squirming, as if an inner pump where forcing something up the shaft.

Suddenly the top of a sticky head appears, giving Kevin a fright. The cock squeezes more without retracting and out from its slippery tip the body of Ally spills up between his legs and against his chest pushing the outer walls of the womb out as she is crammed into the remaining space. Kevin hears deep moans from the ogres outside as the human deposit is expelled and received in one might squelch. The cock disappears from the hole in the cervix but the rocking continues.

Kevin squirms with Ally’s frame in the tight space. Their slippery naked bodies slide around one another as the walls squeeze them tight.
“Ally are you OK? Speak to me.” Her eyes open amongst the slime.
“Where am I?” She asks
“We’re in her womb. He ejaculated inside her and deposited you in here.” The thrusting continues from outside.
“I thought I was getting out.” She says.
“Well look on the bright side. At least she didn’t decide to swallow.” Ally doesn’t smile.
“Why are we rocking?”
“He’s still fucking her,”
“O shit Kevin. Hold on.” She pulls him tight.
“What’s wrong?”
“There was a lot of cum in his balls.” She answers. He looks down to see the cervix open up again revealing the head of the penis… it stops for moment, twitching. He hears the familiar sound of the ogre climaxing, feels the womb clench and hands outside grip hard and a few moments later, litres of hot ogre sperm squirt out of the slit, spraying Kevin and Ally all over. The warm uterus contracts around them as if drinking it in, welcoming it to cover its babies from head to toe. Ally holds Kevin tight. Her tiny body slipping around his as their world becomes very wet and slimy. The sperm fills up the womb to around their waists, before, below the surface of the goo, the cock withdraws and the cervix close up tightly: shutting them in a tight hot womb of sloshing cum.

TO BE CONTINUED
aldan92t
New to the forum

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:19 am

Do you have anymore of his stories
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby aldan92t » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Unfortunately it all what did I have time download
aldan92t