Help Me with game that contain unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Help Me with game that contain unbirth

Postby estadio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:42 pm

so far i only found

shrink high
shrink fun
sizebox (some character)

if anyone discover few please write down

thanks
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Re: Help Me with game that contain unbirth

Postby Houyo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:59 am

Flying Unbirth Ninja, one of the best vore games out there and... Holy shit, almost a decade old.

https://aryion.com/content/fubn
Houyo
???

Postby Hansony » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:01 am

So what sort of game are we talking about?
And what sort of unbirth are we talking: endo, cumdigetion, absorption, age regression, maybe all or something completely different from those?
Going to need to know what your asking for exactly before I can help you
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby estadio » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 am

Hansony wrote:So what sort of game are we talking about?
And what sort of unbirth are we talking: endo, cumdigetion, absorption, age regression, maybe all or something completely different from those?
Going to need to know what your asking for exactly before I can help you

anything that contain some UB scene
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:31 am

well okay, first of all this topic should probably have been made in the games section and not in the UB section but whatever, secondly this list: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297 and this list: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739 are the once compiled on the games forum where they tell you in the description if it has UB or not (this is mostly based on what the author claims so there may be some positives with just one scene in a somewhat big game but overall they are ok to use), sadly they don't seem to have everything yet, but it is a good place to start.
Going to have to look trough those my self to pick out which of the games I have played are not on the list yet.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am

Hansony wrote:well okay, first of all this topic should probably have been made in the games section and not in the UB section but whatever, secondly this list: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297 and this list: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739 are the once compiled on the games forum where they tell you in the description if it has UB or not (this is mostly based on what the author claims so there may be some positives with just one scene in a somewhat big game but overall they are ok to use), sadly they don't seem to have everything yet, but it is a good place to start.
Going to have to look trough those my self to pick out which of the games I have played are not on the list yet.

On a side note: Holy crap almost all of those games in the first list are male predators... you'd think women predators would be more common in those fetish games.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby starastral » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:22 pm

>.>
starastral
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth