Looking for a specific Hentai vore unbirth etc game

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a specific Hentai vore unbirth etc game

Postby Justatroll » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Hello Ekas Portal of vore lovin degenerates like myself I come with a request.
I have been hunting for this game for roughly four months now and i cant find links to the actual game itself.
i have only found several videos of it on videosection.com posted by different people. however since videosection uses the fluid player i cant exactly track it down that easily due to how it runs. I have also tried the age old search google for this image tactic but it simply comes up with well drawn cartoon vore images by various artists. even getting the name of this game would help me greatly in my hunt for decent vore unbirth and anal vore games. here is the link to one of the videos so you know what i am going on about. (btw you may want to translate it to English) if anybody is able to help me in my search then thank you in advance. PS it is the 4th video along the right side in landscape mode and the 5th video down in portrait mode

https://videosection.com/tag/giantess%2 ... woman%203d
Last edited by Justatroll on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Justatroll
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a specific Hentai vore unbirth etc game

Postby voreingsparten » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:39 pm

The game is called "Shrinking Purgatory". It's Chinese in nature, but people have begun translating it to Spanish. You can find more information on Giantess City but We don't have an account there yet and are dealing with many account issues at the moment. Good luck with your search
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justatroll » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:26 am

That is impossible I'm afraid since i already have shrinking purgatory
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby voreingsparten » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:50 pm

Unfortunately, we can't help you then as everything in the video seems to point to Shrinking Destinies. Some looking showed that one of the characters Might be from Striking Angels but if that doesn't help you then We have reached the limit of our unfortunately, passing interest.

nevertheless, we wish you the best of luck in your search, as for now we have our own searching to get back to.
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justatroll » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Hmm I see. Is there any way you would be able to provide images or even game links to shrinking destinies and striking angels so I may confirm if one of them is what I am looking for. I have tried google but no luck finding content for shrinking destinies or striking angels.
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby voreingsparten » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:14 am

"Strike Witches" Our mistake.
The best we were able to get was from a name on the screen at 1:55 "kokono". Searching on rule 34 brings up 2 results.
This one http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/594743#search=Kokono
And this one http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/5229 ... rch=Kokono
the First one looks very similar to the girl in the video so We followed that to the page for strike witches and from there We looked for something on Michelle, the girl from 10:41 onward.
Paheal's search engine isn't great for attempting incomplete quarries so We looked for someone who matched her and found several that came close (pink eyed Blonde girl in a Japanese school outfit isn't exactly specific for some reason).
After her section it brings up a thing saying "Shrinking Purgatory Death Collection 19". Looking up that brings Us to a page we can't get into without an account so that is where Our journey ends.

As we said before. we wish you the best of luck in your search, but We feel Our usefulness in the matter has come to an end

Auf Wiedersehen
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justatroll » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:47 pm

well I had no luck and strike angels wasn't it I'm afraid. it is difficult to track anything down when you don't have a name to go on but I thank you for trying to help. thank you and Auf Wiedersehen
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Which video are you referencing? There appears to be 5 videos on the link you provided.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Justatroll » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm

as I added in an edit before it is the 4th video along in portrait mode and fifth video along in landscape mode it has a guy in a fleshy tunnel which considering the fluids appears to be a vagina. the man has light brownish hair. any help is appreciated but it has proven difficult to track since I have only managed to find several videos of the game. one being in Arabic and none of theme providing a name for the game.
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby PocketJabari » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm

I don't know where to download the game but perhaps I can provide some answers Shrinking Purgatory is correct for the one that is the CG video but I don't think that's the one you are referring too and people are confused, the 5th video in landscape mode with the boy in the tunnel with light brown hair looks like "Oh!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao~"

here is a gallery on e-hentai https://e-hentai.org/g/782008/b0d9e56f9d/

and here is what I think is the main page of the game but its in japanese and i am not sure how to navigate it http://mbstruth.com/omm/omm_sto.html

hope this helps and if you figure out how to download it let us know, best of luck!

Edit: some extra info that might help the developer is "MBS Truth -Deep Blue-"
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Justatroll » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Yes oh microman is the one. Problem is for one I can't find any English translations throughout the Internet. Two downloading it is a pain since I can't translate the site via Google for some reason
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby Justatroll » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Regardless I am thankful you helped me find the game in the first place. I am very grateful for your assistance
Justatroll
New to the forum

Postby Jrrryyyr » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:02 pm

ive been looking for a decent english trans forever. once you get the game installed its actually pretty good even if you cant read Japanese
Jrrryyyr
New to the forum

Postby Jrrryyyr » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:11 pm

i bought it off one of those dl sites i think. i think this is the link https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/produ ... me%2F96807
Jrrryyyr
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth