OMG, the wierdest, freakything I have ever seen!

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: OMG, the wierdest, freakything I have ever seen!

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 am

Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Jaxonvorist » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 am

8O freaky 8O
Jaxonvorist
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fate_Krieger » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 am

Oh god help me. I think I lost half of my few remaining brain cells. 8O
Fate_Krieger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 am

Hi!

Well, I belong to those who believe that it does not belong into the UB section but rather the hard vore section. While the creatures are based on genitals, whether they should be considered as such can be debated. On the other hand, it is definitely hard vore as we see the claws and the blood splattering all around.

Anyhow, while I really hate to see male genitals, I have to admit that this is a nice video and the family is kind of cute. I don't think it was that weird or retarded. However, I find the relationship between the two types of creatures somewhat problematic. Concepts like vagina dentata are evidence of the really retarded patriarchal society where the phallus is venerated and the female is seen as deficient and even dangerous. As such, this movie simply expresses these sick identity problems of patriarchal males without really discussing the issue, which makes it somewhat problematic in my eyes - only somewhat because it does not really take a stance for or against this attitude.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Redux » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 pm

I call them Genitalsauruses... Really weird animation, but I totally got a good laugh out of it lol. It just reminded me how people come up with extremely weird thoughts and ideas.
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ichbinich » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Last edited by ichbinich on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby rusticdragon20 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:29 pm

omg! 8O 8O wtf?? Very strange, yet interesting at the same time.
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby AndromedaReject » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:23 am

That made my morning a little more weird than it already was. >.>; I watched it without sound, which made it THAT much stranger. Holy hell.
WIKI:
http://neverwere.info/wiki/Main_Page/

"You fool, you will never be in this kind of pain again...or will you? I can arrange such." --Sadira
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:53 am

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

Well, I belong to those who believe that it does not belong into the UB section but rather the hard vore section. While the creatures are based on genitals, whether they should be considered as such can be debated. On the other hand, it is definitely hard vore as we see the claws and the blood splattering all around.

Anyhow, while I really hate to see male genitals, I have to admit that this is a nice video and the family is kind of cute. I don't think it was that weird or retarded. However, I find the relationship between the two types of creatures somewhat problematic. Concepts like vagina dentata are evidence of the really retarded patriarchal society where the phallus is venerated and the female is seen as deficient and even dangerous. As such, this movie simply expresses these sick identity problems of patriarchal males without really discussing the issue, which makes it somewhat problematic in my eyes - only somewhat because it does not really take a stance for or against this attitude.

Deathworks

I enjoyed the animation as well. People really need to learn to analyze it as an allegory such as you did, rather than a twisted cartoon.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 pm

...The penis creatures were so cute, especially their child. :cry: Poor Penis-chan.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Skid42 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm

... well that was profoundly fucked up.
Skid42
New to the forum

Postby the lone Drow » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

im not gonna finiish this because i draw the line when a penisarus rex has a baby! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
the lone Drow
New to the forum

Postby Skid42 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:40 am

Deathworks wrote:Anyhow, while I really hate to see male genitals, I have to admit that this is a nice video and the family is kind of cute. I don't think it was that weird or retarded. However, I find the relationship between the two types of creatures somewhat problematic. Concepts like vagina dentata are evidence of the really retarded patriarchal society where the phallus is venerated and the female is seen as deficient and even dangerous. As such, this movie simply expresses these sick identity problems of patriarchal males without really discussing the issue, which makes it somewhat problematic in my eyes - only somewhat because it does not really take a stance for or against this attitude.

Deathworks

Yeah, I'm really not sure it intended to reflect that attitude. Assuming it is an allegory for something(and I really think it's a tongue-in-cheek parody, not anything serious), there's something a bit creepier looking beyond the Vagina Dentata thing:
The Flying Vagina Monster(or, "Vaginaraptor") that eats the young Penis Monster in the end is presumably the same Vaginaraptor that stalked the baby and its family from the beginning. An adult Vaginaraptor. It clearly tried to lure the baby in even before the whole circumcision thing, but even after that it's clearly still a child. It's just that the first time the baby had the sense to call the parents, and the parents were able to stop anything bad from happening.

So it really doesn't seem to be in any way sexist. I think, really, it's an allegory for sexual predation of children. The genitals the monsters represent aren't particularly relevant, since any sex can be the perp and victim. And it works better simply for design reasons.
Skid42
New to the forum

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

MidnightRose wrote:...The penis creatures were so cute, especially their child. :cry: Poor Penis-chan.

*nods and hugs* I loved them too.... :(
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Yeah... one a scale of 1 to 1000000000000000000000000... that just broke the scale...
A signature in 2019? What is this, a forum?
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Roger1234 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

That was weird.
Roger1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby zelphi » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

the music sounded like runescape
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby team1223 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Seeing them walking over the rocks like that, makes my own pair hurt a little. Simply wierd... 8O
team1223
Participator

Previous

Return to Hardvore