Graphic nature: RL predation, blood and guts hardvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hyenas eat wildebeest alive

Postby preyitem » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:01 pm

OK guys, it's been awhile but here is a new one for everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeuN7YAvdwc

It's probably just me, but I swear the sounds being made by the women filming this are rather sexual. Lots of "ooooohhhhs" and "aaaaahhsss" as she watches the hyenas tear apart this bleating stuggling wildebeest.

enjoy!
preyitem
Participator

Postby PreyKill » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Oh man! :evil:
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Hyenas eat wildebeest alive

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:19 am

preyitem wrote:OK guys, it's been awhile but here is a new one for everyone
Nice find!

This one has pretty good camera work, too. Clearly it's a handheld shot, but she * doesn't zoom in and out wildly, or pan around all the time, like some other videos of this type.

(* assuming the main female voice belongs to the camera operator)

Lots of "ooooohhhhs" and "aaaaahhsss" as she watches the hyenas tear apart this bleating stuggling wildebeest.
I ripped the sound track to a WAV file and cut it down to the essential moaning; see what you think. :) It's about 15 seconds long. Early on she says "oh, g----" - it could be "oh, gross" with a British/Australian accent, or it could be "oh, grace". "Oh, gross" isn't *too* sexy but "oh, grace" is, IMHO.

Note that the forum doesn't allow .wav attachments, so I put the .wav in a .zip file.

Eupeptic
Attachments
oh-god.zip
Sound track of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeuN7YAvdwc , edited down
(524.33 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby preyitem » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:48 pm

good job on the soundtrack. I told you it sounds sexual....hehe.
preyitem
Participator

Postby preyitem » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:26 am

I've noticed a major stall in new material from St. Kim and others regarding lion/hyena kills. It's the rainy season now over there so getting out to film is quite a chore. Anybody know when the rainy season ends in South or East Africa?
preyitem
Participator

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:13 am

preyitem wrote:Anybody know when the rainy season ends in South or East Africa?

A little Googling yields this site, which lists the rainy seasons in various countries:

Kenya: April-June, October-December
Malawi: January-March
Mozambique: November-December
Tanzania: April-June, November-December
Zambia: December-March

Kim's site gives his location in southeast Zimbabwe, north of northeast South Africa and west of Mozambique.

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby preyitem » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Here are couple of new ones. Wild dog takes down an adult male impala by herself and he is eaten alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S23M8y0I ... re=related

And another in which a male dog does the same with an antelope. Not sure what type of prey this is, but it is nice enough to stay alive for a long time while the dog feeds and the people do that "oooohhhh" and "aaaahhhhh" thing again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzqkFXoT ... re=related

enjoy! :gulp:
preyitem
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:31 pm

I like the "stay alive for a long time" thing...
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby preyitem » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Here is another one. I could have done without the music so maybe turn your speakers down. The good part is at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzwh828jzpU
preyitem
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 pm

preyitem wrote:Here is another one. I could have done without the music so maybe turn your speakers down.

I must admit I'm not a bit fan of music combined to vore. I think it distracts more than it adds.

Nevertheless - the lions were so cute. I almost went off aaaaawwww kittie kittie kittie

The good part is at the end.

Definitely XD
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby DarkMaster » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Why have not this thread been locked with the RL contents? :S
DarkMaster
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:22 pm

No apparent human interaction (except from filming). The original RL thread (Big cat kills..) got locked for exactly that reason.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:08 am

preyitem wrote:Here is another one.

The lions seem to be having better luck with their spam than the 419 guys. :)

In this one, the lioness seems to be doing a "face bite" rather than the (more usual?) throat bite. In some of the scenes you can clearly see the prey's lower jaw and teeth; it looks like the lioness has her mouth mostly around his upper jaw. She also has a paw/foreleg around its throat. Is she strangling him with her leg and just using her teeth to keep him from moving, or is there something else going on here?

Ka-Atis wrote:I must admit I'm not a bit fan of music combined to vore. I think it distracts more than it adds.

I think it can add, but it has to be the right kind of music. A mostly acoustic guitar track isn't the right kind of music IMHO; you need something harder: electric guitar, fuzz pedal, heavy drums, lots of bass, etc. Something like Pink Floyd's "One Of These Days" might go well (both the music and the single lyric.)

Eupeptic
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby preyitem » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:56 am

Eupeptic wrote:
preyitem wrote:Here is another one.

The lions seem to be having better luck with their spam than the 419 guys. :)

In this one, the lioness seems to be doing a "face bite" rather than the (more usual?) throat bite. In some of the scenes you can clearly see the prey's lower jaw and teeth; it looks like the lioness has her mouth mostly around his upper jaw. She also has a paw/foreleg around its throat. Is she strangling him with her leg and just using her teeth to keep him from moving, or is there something else going on here?

The face bite is fairly common with medium size prey. What she is attempting to do is cover his mouth and nose with her mouth so he can't breathe. Her paw is there just to hold him still while she finishes him off. It apparently worked because he looks very dead to me before they start to eat. They also don't appear to be very hungry. The lion that starts eating looks like it's just a cub. Normally they don't get to eat first.
preyitem
Participator

Postby Avereth » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:46 am

I came across something you might like completely by coincidence while searching on Google for "gazelle" merely for a referential picture. The original pic that I noticed was this:

The site connected with that image appeared to have a relevant video of said croc eating the gazelle as well. I have dial-up, so unfortunately I cannot speak for the quality of the video or content, so please tell me if it contains anything that would require it to be removed. Video is here.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby PreyKill » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:22 am

Oh yes, the Thompson's Gazelle going down. That clip is from a film titled "Die Erben der Saurier", if I haven't mangled the title's spelling. It was featured in the older "Big cat kills uncensored" hardvore topic last year. It's one of the more spectacular clips of crocodile predation out there. That poor animal is torn in two between two crocs before the larger one gulps down the greater share whole. At least it's beyond caring at that point.
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 am

so much blood and guts! thats the reason nature is amazing...i could see why other people are grossed out by this though, that green liquid (digested stuff) was to me disgusting but the rest is awesome...

Crocodiles at least drown the prey usually but in case of hunger, forget it!
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re:

Postby PreyKill » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Other video clips similar to that one have shown that Tommies are small enough for large crocs to gulp down whole without wasting time drowning them first.
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nnnda » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

All this talk about crocodiles and gazelles and nothing to show for it?

Sigh. I suppose I'll have to...

I think I posted this before but...you can never be too sure.

Variety is the spice of life! Here's a fox and a jackal getting what's been coming to them.

Nnnda
Participator

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm

wow, and then there is proof, hold on jeez i was going to show proof...but you beat me to it!
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore