Graphic nature: RL predation, blood and guts hardvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:29 pm

PreyKill wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote:
PreyKill wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l353lLOnCmU

Yuck... The 'meat' (if it stills deserves to be called that) is already turned into a greyish glibbery goo. those lions must have been really hungry and desperate indeed.
Despite appearances, that actually looks to be a very fresh kill. In all the pictures I've seen and descriptions I've read fresh zebra guts appear very pale, almost whitish when fresh blood is no longer being pumped through them and has drained away by gravity. The flesh is also thin and translucent allowing the greenish contents to influence their color. The guts of a live equine appear very pink and blood-rich, as seen in images of colic surgery, but the color changes drastically after the animal is dead, as seen in images of equine necropsy. To the lionesses it is still "slimy, yet satisfying."

Thanks for infos. I'm impressed by your detailed knowledge on this.

Maybe the zebra meat appears older than it really is because of the unatural lighting conditions. Recordings in the dark often get a somewhat greenish hue.

But I'm still wondering what all that goo on the zebra is (which we see most clearly between 2:10 and 2:30). Decomposing meat / intestines? Zebra poo? Or just dirt from the ground?

Whatever it is, I just have a thing with meat - that is - when it's not red and bloody anymore - then, well it's not meat... ;)
Attachments
Ka-atis lioness.jpg
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:41 pm

PreyKill wrote:It's good to know that he is willing to show the more brutal acts that occur in the wild and while it's obvious that is not his primary interest as a photographer/filmmaker (I somehow doubt he's a fan of vore in the way any of us are) he will not shy away from sharing them and he seems open to the idea of making them available through a discreet venue.
This sounds great :-D

I've heard observers repeatedly state how a prey animal is in deep shock and feels little pain as it is eaten alive, and while that may be true I can't imagine that the animal isn't suffering the most unpleasant and terrifying sensation it will ever experience, and if it lasts for more than a few minutes, terrible agony too as the shock passes and it isn't being killed quickly enough. Something to remember when I find myself enjoying the spectacle too much.
I've heard about that shock thing too. But like you I have my doubts that this shock state always lasts throughout the entire experience. Prey animals sometimes survive for ten, fifteen minutes or even longer while being eaten..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby PreyKill » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:12 pm

Ka-Atis wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l353lLOnCmU

I'm still wondering what all that goo on the zebra is (which we see most clearly between 2:10 and 2:30). Decomposing meat / intestines? Zebra poo? Or just dirt from the ground?
I think you're referring to the dark green pulp that can be seen spilling over the zebra's flank when the foreground lioness pulls a portion of the large intestine out of the belly and tears it open. Yes, that's half-digested vegetation that would eventually have become zebra poo. It's pretty unappetizing to you and I but that lioness is actually licking the stuff off the zebra's flank during the first minute of the video. Maybe she needs the vitamins.

Cute job on the photo!
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 am

PreyKill wrote:I think you're referring to the dark green pulp that can be seen spilling over the zebra's flank when the foreground lioness pulls a portion of the large intestine out of the belly and tears it open. Yes, that's half-digested vegetation that would eventually have become zebra poo. It's pretty unappetizing to you and I but that lioness is actually licking the stuff off the zebra's flank during the first minute of the video. Maybe she needs the vitamins.

Yes, the delicious dark green pulp..
I have also heard something like that - That even lions need veggies, which they get from the prey's guts. I'm not sure if it's true, however, and cannot remember the source.

PreyKill wrote:Cute job on the photo!

As I noticed that "expression" on the lioness' face and how she turns her head away from the meal.. I just had to do it..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Lexifoxy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:05 am

PreyKill wrote:
A few words about shock: I'm no expert but if I understand correctly it's a clinical condition that describes a depressed metabolism in response to pain and trauma; that ought to include a drop in blood pressure and maybe that affects how much or how little a wound bleeds. Rupture larger blood vessels though, or just more of them, and any wound will bleed profusely. In the end that's what kills animals that are eaten alive; they bleed to death quicker than they'd suffocate or drown.

I've heard observers repeatedly state how a prey animal is in deep shock and feels little pain as it is eaten alive, and while that may be true I can't imagine that the animal isn't suffering the most unpleasant and terrifying sensation it will ever experience, and if it lasts for more than a few minutes, terrible agony too as the shock passes and it isn't being killed quickly enough. Something to remember when I find myself enjoying the spectacle too much.
Keeping that thought in mind is actually a big part of what I like about it. (Of course that's not saying I'll put an animal though that; another big part of it I like is that the pred must do it to survive and won't stop).
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Postby preyitem » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:43 am

Ka-Atis wrote

I've heard about that shock thing too. But like you I have my doubts that this shock state always lasts throughout the entire experience. Prey animals sometimes survive for ten, fifteen minutes or even longer while being eaten..

Another one of my favorite lion videographers is Derek Joubert who does alot of the Nat'l Geo filming. He once documented a case (and it is highlighted in his book "Lions and buffalo's) of a pride of lions taking on a huge buffalo bull. The attack, from the first bite until the buffalo finally succumbed was NINE HOURS LONG. What happened was the lions would get him down and start eating, and then the buffao's herd would come and rescue him. He'd get up, only to be knocked down again by the lions. What finally did him in was another bull who apparently got tired of defending him and gored him repeatedly. The herd of buffalo then left him there waiting to be eaten alive by the lions. The final two hours he lay there being consumed alive.

Elephants too, get eaten by lions and may take days of being eaten before finally succumbing.
preyitem
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:29 pm

SlaughterDog wrote:
PreyKill wrote:I've heard observers repeatedly state how a prey animal is in deep shock and feels little pain as it is eaten alive, and while that may be true I can't imagine that the animal isn't suffering the most unpleasant and terrifying sensation it will ever experience, and if it lasts for more than a few minutes, terrible agony too as the shock passes and it isn't being killed quickly enough. Something to remember when I find myself enjoying the spectacle too much.
Keeping that thought in mind is actually a big part of what I like about it.
It adds to the intensity of the event, no doubt..

In my case, the horror aspect greatly contributes to the kick.. I'm not so sure I need the "physical pain part" though. More important is the prey's awareness of the situation, the fear and the fighting.

preyitem wrote:Another one of my favorite lion videographers is Derek Joubert who does alot of the Nat'l Geo filming. He once documented a case (and it is highlighted in his book "Lions and buffalo's) of a pride of lions taking on a huge buffalo bull. The attack, from the first bite until the buffalo finally succumbed was NINE HOURS LONG. What happened was the lions would get him down and start eating, and then the buffao's herd would come and rescue him. He'd get up, only to be knocked down again by the lions. What finally did him in was another bull who apparently got tired of defending him and gored him repeatedly. The herd of buffalo then left him there waiting to be eaten alive by the lions. The final two hours he lay there being consumed alive.

Wow. are there any links to this?

Elephants too, get eaten by lions and may take days of being eaten before finally succumbing.

8O
I know that elephants are tough guys, but *days*...
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby preyitem » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 am

The book is called "Relentless Enemies: Lions and Buffalos" and can be picked up at Amazon.com. Also a DVD is available and it shows a good bit of this same titanic struggle. The book explains the scene much better than the DVD does though, so if you get both you can get a much better idea of the whole scene.
preyitem
Participator

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:41 pm

Thanks for infos :-D

Maybe I really should buy that book..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Nnnda » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:50 am

Nnnda
Participator

Re:

Postby Nnnda » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 am

Oh, go on then. This has a great moment towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNSi39X ... re=related Lions and zebra
Nnnda
Participator

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:11 pm

Photo series:

Very nice. It's fasinating how the heat of the fighting can be captured on such great footage.

Pic 11 is cute. Ho wthe lions have halfclosed their eyes. Lokks like they are really going to enjoy this...

The link to the right on that page was intersting read too:
Killing for fun?
http://www.africanwildlifeguide.com/art ... r-survival
Last edited by Ka-Atis on Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Mitch » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Dan_Wolfskin wrote:Am I the only one imagining some bloodthirsty sadistic lionesses trying to get me? :gulp: :lol:

Far from it. X3
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Nnnda wrote:Oh, go on then. This has a great moment towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNSi39X ... re=related Lions and zebra

*L*

10 big zebras running away from that one small lion.. looks kind of funny.

last picture was cute.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Kovu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:56 am

Ka-Atis says: last picture was cute..... yep I agree. Everyone!!! Dinner's ready!!! hummm finger-licking good!!! :gulp:

Mitch's signature says: Is your navel edible? ..... yes it is, and everything around and beneat it... Why? :)
Kovu
Participator

Re:

Postby Mitch » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:57 pm

Dan_Wolfskin wrote:Mitch's signature says: Is your navel edible? ..... yes it is, and everything around and beneat it... Why? :)

Just curious. *Goes into stalker mode.* PM me sometime! *Ish about to go to bed.* X3
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

New one from St. Kim

Postby preyitem » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:54 am

The lionesses are at it again. This time a sable bull gets it. He dies relatively quickly but not before a lioness gives him a good testicle pull and another begins eating his penis (when the camera angle changes you see that another lioness is busy tearing his cock off) Like Kim says, this one is "By the Book" hehe.

Enjoy

http://www.wildcast.net/2007/12/03/lion ... ook-video/
preyitem
Participator

Re: New one from St. Kim

Postby Kovu » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:39 am

"By the book"!!!

How tasty!!

I hope that bull remained conscious long enough to at least enjoy the "CBT" lion's way!!.... :D :gulp:
Kovu
Participator

Postby preyitem » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 am

There is a marathon struggle going on as you read this. "St. Kim" is keeping us abreast of a titanic struggle between a huge buffalo bull and a single male lion. _22_ hours have past since the battle began (he has two video's up at www.wildcast.net ) and the buffalo is still alive. He is going to update in another 18 hours or so.

Here is the latest video (remember the lion has been attacking for 22 hours. The first vid is on his website as well.

http://www.wildcast.net/2007/12/19/lion ... eal-video/
preyitem
Participator

Postby Nnnda » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S23M8y0IRvw

Wild dog and an impala. Bad camerawork, but worth watching.
Nnnda
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore