Weird Al Harvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Weird Al Harvore

Postby HitomiBoy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQGzUnrs ... ed&search=
Jurassic park-Weird al

Some corny hardvore, figured someone may like it.
HitomiBoy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Weird Al Harvore

Postby Eric » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 am

Wow, never woulda thought to associate Weird Al with vore. Nice find.
Eric
fuzzy thing

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 am

There's also softvore in that, for a little bit if I remember correctly :3

Edit: While we're on the subject of Weird Al with vore, it looks like there's some attempted hardvore in his video Virus Alert... I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me, with the giant lobster-thing near the end with one of his band-members. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzRxkxu5ZKc
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby hothaed61 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 pm

I loved that vid :P
hothaed61
Evil king or Demon prince or something

Postby SyH » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:22 pm

yup, some soft vore in there as well, and i liked it
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am

Creator from retarded animal babies does wonders :P
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Re:

Postby raan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:51 am

For a second, the main thought going through my head was, "I've got a bad feeling about this." But then I read "Jurassic Park", and a wave of relief hit me. It is an awesome song, especially the part about the lawyer. :)

Another of his new music vids has vore, Close, But No Cigar. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rvrHHWNdo
And Directed by John Kricfalusi, no less.
And what's the opposite of ln(x)? Duraflame, the unnatural log.

raan
???

Return to Hardvore