Hello, Looking for a female predator.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hello, Looking for a female predator.

Postby SylphNymph » Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 am

Hello, I am a male looking for female predator and story play.

I prefer hard gore hard vore related to vampires, cannibals, zombies etc, and prefer the situation to be a thriller by being eaten alive, not cooked or just swallowed, I like the futile fight.
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Re: Hello, Looking for a female predator.

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

You'll want to put this in the Seeking Roleplay forum.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BBthewolf » Fri May 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Ok 1. it fits better here because those that are into hard vore will see it better then seeking partners and 2. I actually posted looking for Hard vore in the seeking partners and I was told that I couldn't ask for that type of vore on the seeking partners forum.

With that said might be interested in rping with you send me a message if you want
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

BBthewolf wrote:Ok 1. it fits better here because those that are into hard vore will see it better then seeking partners and 2. I actually posted looking for Hard vore in the seeking partners and I was told that I couldn't ask for that type of vore on the seeking partners forum.

With that said might be interested in rping with you send me a message if you want

There's definitely no "no hardvore" rule in the seeking roleplay forum.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SylphNymph » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:06 pm

BBthewolf wrote:Ok 1. it fits better here because those that are into hard vore will see it better then seeking partners and 2. I actually posted looking for Hard vore in the seeking partners and I was told that I couldn't ask for that type of vore on the seeking partners forum.

Yes Id live to role play in the nessages. :)

This forum stuff gets a bit confusing at times because of how large Eka’s Portal is, so Im just trying to find people of my distinct kinks.
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby BBthewolf » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 pm

I actually rp on discord now but i am very picky on who i rp with and what the role play is about I am here for story not so much the other topics this website is known for.
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore